Login

russian armor

i want to go Mechanize Building

11 Oct 2015, 09:14 AM

Hai guys, i just wanna ask is it vialable for me to AA HT?, n Puma?

like i do starting unit Sturm, volk volk Tier up (mech)
another Volk cause the fuel is slow,
n AA HT..after that reken reken, then when the fuel is enough Puma,

is it vialable?,

i dont want "spam ISG spam ISG"
this is a strategy game, i think there should be any reason to choose mech building right?..

op pls teach me, :guyokay::(:help:
11 Oct 2015, 09:35 AM
Patrion 14

this is a strategy game, i think there should be any reason to choose mech building right?..

That's not how CoH2 works I'm afraid :foreveralone:
11 Oct 2015, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 09:35 AMCptEend

Realy?, is COH is another "League Of Legend" n "Dota" meta game base?

where the most Viable Build or Team win,

its sad, nvm i just had to Trust on Under use thing on COH then.. -_-
11 Oct 2015, 12:47 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 09:35 AMCptEend

What are you talking about? Going Mechanized HQ is a high risk, high reward decision. Flak HT punishes heavy infantry play like 5 cons, infantry sections, rifles. I would only recommend going for either PUMA or Flak HT (Stuka only for late game), not both. Puma does well against USF and their light vehicles, and is strong in harrasing the base to kill the Ambulance.
11 Oct 2015, 12:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 12:47 PMluvnest

What are you talking about? Going Mechanized HQ is a high risk, high reward decision.
What reward? 5 cons eat the HT like spaghetti. Against brits it's absolutely useless.
11 Oct 2015, 13:01 PM

What are you talking about? Going Mechanized HQ is a high risk, high reward decision. Flak HT punishes heavy infantry play like 5 cons, infantry sections, rifles. I would only recommend going for either PUMA or Flak HT (Stuka only for late game), not both. Puma does well against USF and their light vehicles, and is strong in harrasing the base to kill the Ambulance.

soo if i were agains UKF, n i would at least expect a Fast centaur,
what would i do again those?

i know that 2 Reken will be wipe instantly due to my Amazing micro n map Awareness, can Puma dealt with Centaur? or is it too risky? for a new lvl player like me?

how do u deal with early game as OKW vs UKF?..cause IS deal alot of dmg to Volk even when in green Cover.
forcing me to go AA HT
11 Oct 2015, 13:05 PM

What reward? 5 cons eat the HT like spaghetti. Against brits it's absolutely useless.

owh yeah yeah i got that situation once, all con ooraahhh boom dead HT to be salvage
11 Oct 2015, 13:33 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Actually it doesn't if you play carefully and don't let yourself tripple AT naded. You can easily hold his cutoff. Flak HT is squishy, but also allows you do hold your side aswell as the enemy cutoff if well executed. And it's not useless against Brits, I disagree.
11 Oct 2015, 13:34 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

soo if i were agains UKF, n i would at least expect a Fast centaur,
what would i do again those?

i know that 2 Reken will be wipe instantly due to my Amazing micro n map Awareness, can Puma dealt with Centaur? or is it too risky? for a new lvl player like me?

how do u deal with early game as OKW vs UKF?..cause IS deal alot of dmg to Volk even when in green Cover.
forcing me to go AA HT

Get the HT for early pressure, but against Centaur you need something like a jagdpanzer, Mechanized into Battlegroup build works well with Scavenge Doctrine.
11 Oct 2015, 13:39 PM
Patrion 14

What are you talking about?

I was referring to his line of reasoning, not the building itself. I just meant that just because something is in CoH2, it doesn't automatically mean it has any use. You know, like the old SU-76 for example :foreveralone: I'm not saying mechanized is not worth it, but I haven't played OKW enough lately to give serious advice.
11 Oct 2015, 13:42 PM

:romeoPls: Puma is the counter to brit sniper
11 Oct 2015, 14:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 13:34 PMluvnest

Get the HT for early pressure, but against Centaur you need something like a jagdpanzer, Mechanized into Battlegroup build works well with Scavenge Doctrine.

alright tnx luv
11 Oct 2015, 14:19 PM

:romeoPls: Puma is the counter to brit sniper

vet 1 puma ofcos ;)
11 Oct 2015, 15:34 PM

Flak halftrack is really strong, good synergy with the kubel wagon as well. Puma is great too.

What I recommend is getting mechanized then getting the medic truck. Don't skip to panzer. Use the flak halftrack to back up your infantry.

Ignore anyone telling you there's a be all end all meta. Everything is viable.
11 Oct 2015, 15:50 PM

Flak halftrack is really strong, good synergy with the kubel wagon as well. Puma is great too.

What I recommend is getting mechanized then getting the medic truck. Don't skip to panzer. Use the flak halftrack to back up your infantry.

Ignore anyone telling you there's a be all end all meta. Everything is viable.

i know that kubel n AA HT is synergize but, the amount of micro for both Vehicle is too much for me,
if i do manage to save both vehicle for the time being, my Volk or Sturmpio will get wipe,

plus the Pathing on Kubel, making the 360 degree turn is epic enough for Glory death
11 Oct 2015, 22:59 PM

i know that kubel n AA HT is synergize but, the amount of micro for both Vehicle is too much for me,
if i do manage to save both vehicle for the time being, my Volk or Sturmpio will get wipe,

plus the Pathing on Kubel, making the 360 degree turn is epic enough for Glory death

Yeah the Kubel pathing is fucked. It seems way worse than it used to be.
12 Oct 2015, 05:16 AM

Yeah the Kubel pathing is fucked. It seems way worse than it used to be.

yeah for that reason i stop using Kubel as the OKW suppression platform,
that's y i want to focus on Mech tier for AAHT to do that role,
i love ISG, but like i said this is a strategy game, i like to make a new approach

but its hard as brits got the sniper that can snare n AT to finish off the AAHT

soo need to be realy carefull with AAHT,
i just got a game where i got countered by Brits sniper, i was doing well early engagement
like non of my unit lost n he lost like 3 model of 2 IS
its a win, after he take sniper out, i got countered n lose alot of MP, n centaur out b4 i can ready up my reken, sad
12 Oct 2015, 06:10 AM

leigt can kill ambulance too (ihitto style ) :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS