Login

russian armor

Top 5 Reasons as why the Cenatur does not need any nerf.

• This thread is locked
1 Oct 2015, 21:37 PM

• Brits lack of stock elite inf: IS have no chance against fussies, obers or lmg42s, even if you give them 2x upgardes and always stay behind cover (negated by inferno nade, rNade, 3xISG and turboGrW) .
  • Revenge of the fallen tommies:Brits early game is rough, it's common sense by now. IS lose to ostruppen and get wiped out by axis' superior support teams, so logically, this trend can't continue until the late game and they need vehicle support, a vehicle which can stand more than two Pak/Poop/Shreck shots; read on
  • Overall strong presence of AXIS inf based AT:
  • Players still living in 2013: So I've seen players standing in front of it and trying to faust it, but then wonder why their unit got wiped out and then cry about it. I have no further word only laughing my ass off.
  • Its hard counters are easily accessible There is no reason for not building a JPIV or stug. Stop relying on shrecks or poops, they might get circle stomped by more decent players or lucky ones. Though that is very rare as it can't stand many shots.
1 Oct 2015, 21:40 PM

1 Oct 2015, 21:48 PM

Just because a faction is weak in many other areas does not mean one of their units is not overperforming.

Just because there are counters to a unit does not mean the unit is not overperforming.

Also, Centaur is bugged vs buildings. That at least, should have been tepid-fixed a while back.
1 Oct 2015, 21:57 PM

The centaur is pretty much the crutch brits lean on to make it into the late game. Brits have a shit early game and the centaur is pretty much mandatory to make up for lost time while you are pissing around with overpriced infantry squads and useless emplacements. Make no mistake, the centaur is op, but without it the beating you take in the early game will be pretty much impossible to recover from. That's bad. It promotes boring monobuilds that are boring to play and play against.

Verdict: Nerf centaur, buff brit early game.
1 Oct 2015, 22:13 PM

I don't have a problem with a strong AI-tank, I have a problem with an ways to hard overperforming anti-infantry-tank, wiping anything which doesn't hide behinde 30mm Panzerstahl.
Your arguments are actually pretty weak.
1. (Double)Bren is better the LMG42. Ostheer also has no elite infantry, so should we make the Ostwind OP?
2. Ok, should we compensate every "weak" unit with an overperforming one?
3. As I have said, I have no problem with a viable Centaur. (besides that: why not counter AT-Inf with AI-Inf?
4. Aha.
5. The counter to the hardcounter is also easy accessible.
1 Oct 2015, 22:16 PM

• but they got the best support tier.
  • It is not overperforming it its hard counters arrive much earlier (StuG/JPIV)
  • Design difference
  • Wut the fuck
  • Read #1 from this same post.

1 Oct 2015, 22:20 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2015, 21:49 PMFrost
Don't feed the troll

Sums it up.
1 Oct 2015, 22:37 PM

The centaur is pretty much the crutch brits lean on to make it into the late game. Brits have a shit early game and the centaur is pretty much mandatory to make up for lost time while you are pissing around with overpriced infantry squads and useless emplacements. Make no mistake, the centaur is op, but without it the beating you take in the early game will be pretty much impossible to recover from. That's bad. It promotes boring monobuilds that are boring to play and play against.

Verdict: Nerf centaur, buff brit early game.
This x10.
I am very rapidly becoming convinced that OP is a sworn blood brother of Nabarxos and Katitof, utterly incapable of any logic or reason whatsoever, or indeed any post that can't be summed up as "Germans OP Relic Nerf NAOW".
Shame, we really didn't need another one of those.
1 Oct 2015, 22:43 PM

This x10.
"Germans OP Relic Nerf NAOW".
I mostly play as OST, but i don't want the newest CoH2 faction to end up with a bunch of useless and overnerfed units; cough cough emplacemnts and especially the Borf, flamerUC and Avre(less damage than the sturm). And I'm not seeing any logic or reasons here anyhow, unless you consider shitposting as 'Eisensteinian logic and reason'.
1 Oct 2015, 22:46 PM

This inb4 nerfs threads are always a clear indicator a unit is op.
We had those too when Tiger Ace came out.
1 Oct 2015, 22:48 PM
Donator 11

Yes stug and JPIVs are great counters, and yes you can have them around the time centaur comes around, problem is, that brits have best AT gun in the game, and they can simply make at wall, becouse this is also very cheap. And its a real nightmare to counter british centaur with 2 or more at guns behind it. Centaur is probably most shining and prime example of an overperforming unit, if u dont see it then i guess you are simply trolling. Actually i ran some test 3 weeks ago with ostwinds and centaurs, when it comes to wiping potential you need 3 ostwinds to be as affective as centaur single is.
1 Oct 2015, 22:49 PM

This inb4 nerfs threads are always a clear indicator a unit is op.
We had those too when Tiger Ace came out.
+1
1 Oct 2015, 22:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Mods, is this really a new account?
I'm getting tired of the alts we have seen on the last weeks.

PD: nerfhammer will arrive. It's a matter of when and how hard it will hit. It just needs reasonable performance likewise the Ostwind.
1 Oct 2015, 22:55 PM

So just because you have no counter argument you should cal the OP a troll? Maybe you are one of the guys who tries to destroy it by faust?:facepalm:

Edit: Ah I see: http://www.coh2.org/replay/42025/alexander-vs.-frost-you-have-to-see-this-abuse

Just see I have no point to talking with you. Firstly you should show us playercard and then, you can say something about balance.
1 Oct 2015, 22:59 PM

In my opinion the Centaur needs a buff, it's slow and wipes squads not instand. I mean im low skilled so i wand to be rewarded for it ok? :facepalm:
1 Oct 2015, 23:19 PM

Mods, is this really a new account?
I'm getting tired of the alts we have seen on the last weeks.
Are you paranoid? Why are you being paranoid?

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2015, 22:55 PMFrost

Just see I have no point to talking with you. Firstly you should show us playercard and then, you can say something about balance.
With that chat log you proved that you are a sore loser who put the blame on everything including balance, instead of admitting their own lack of micro and attention span.
1 Oct 2015, 23:25 PM
Donator 11

centaur says pew pew pew
1 Oct 2015, 23:31 PM

with that chat log you proved that you are a sore loser who put the blame on everything including balance, instead of admitting their own lack of micro and attention span.

K. But still waiting for your playercard but I think it never gonna be happen because it will be a shame.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★