Login

russian armor

GG Ami, staff and players

29 Sep 2015, 09:32 AM
Patrion 14

Thanks a lot to everybody involved, was a great tourney :D
29 Sep 2015, 10:12 AM
Patrion 14

Great job and lots of fun, well done guys.
29 Sep 2015, 17:17 PM

next big tourney needs SNF5 format, 4 qualis, 4 winners that goes to main event, BO5, no loosers brackets, and also...

29 Sep 2015, 17:28 PM

GG WP TO ALL.

I WANT MORE.
29 Sep 2015, 20:05 PM

watched it all weekend! there was some great games total blast to watch!
29 Sep 2015, 20:51 PM

Anybody got a link for the final games to watch?
29 Sep 2015, 21:19 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2015, 20:51 PMGhostTX
Anybody got a link for the final games to watch?

http://www.twitch.tv/sundaynightfights/v/18190338

We'll be exporting games to youtube over the next few days.
30 Sep 2015, 06:32 AM
Donator 33

http://www.twitch.tv/sundaynightfights/v/18190338

We'll be exporting games to youtube over the next few days.

That's cool. Now, I'm just going to lay down the <444>3love<444>3; don't expect this kind of shit to come from my keyboard for the next few years, it's kinda gross...

Ami, I know you had help. This wouldn't have been the same without Sztefenfu and Lynskey, all the artist, it couldn't have been done without the refs and other help behind the scene which we - the audience - never see. Unsung heroes. Solid co-casters made the important chemistry which gives the casts contrast and thus longevity.

And I know there were rough spots like when we had to yell kinda loud for you to stop telling doll-house stories while mans were being killed and flanks executed - it's hard to be heard through chat (just ask MrSotko), don't be miffed. There were whiny little bitches and eDrama, mistakes were made with the initial marathon-tourney of runny noses. There was epic trolling which was probably much more fun to watch than to try and handle.

There was zooms :P

BUT

You did it man. You fucking did it. Now that it is over, it probably just feels weird and you're kinda relieved, but don't let that shit stick. You did it, you won, you're the fucking boss. And nobody else could have done that. Not Rogers1337, not Romeo, not A_E nor atr3uh - if we look back Bridger and Vitensby couldn't have gotten that hype, Yoink couldn't have commanded that tension nor Cadmus the sass, TFN the production value. #OCF was EPIC!

It is today and You Are Legend.
30 Sep 2015, 07:09 AM
Patrion 27

OCF was great! Thanks indeed Ami and all of the guest-casters.
30 Sep 2015, 09:40 AM
30 Sep 2015, 12:28 PM
Senior Editor Badge

That's cool. Now, I'm just going to lay down the <444>3love<444>3; don't expect this kind of shit to come from my keyboard for the next few years, it's kinda gross...

Ami, I know you had help. This wouldn't have been the same without Sztefenfu and Lynskey, all the artist, it couldn't have been done without the refs and other help behind the scene which we - the audience - never see. Unsung heroes. Solid co-casters made the important chemistry which gives the casts contrast and thus longevity.

And I know there were rough spots like when we had to yell kinda loud for you to stop telling doll-house stories while mans were being killed and flanks executed - it's hard to be heard through chat (just ask MrSotko), don't be miffed. There were whiny little bitches and eDrama, mistakes were made with the initial marathon-tourney of runny noses. There was epic trolling which was probably much more fun to watch than to try and handle.

There was zooms :P

BUT

You did it man. You fucking did it. Now that it is over, it probably just feels weird and you're kinda relieved, but don't let that shit stick. You did it, you won, you're the fucking boss. And nobody else could have done that. Not Rogers1337, not Romeo, not A_E nor atr3uh - if we look back Bridger and Vitensby couldn't have gotten that hype, Yoink couldn't have commanded that tension nor Cadmus the sass, TFN the production value. #OCF was EPIC!

It is today and You Are Legend.

+1

Well said Eupolemos.
30 Sep 2015, 12:37 PM

+2 ... Ami is a blast to watch cast! Good Job to everyone involved, trolls and all.
30 Sep 2015, 16:29 PM
Patrion 310

Thx Ami/staff, players and casters for a great tourney. Pleasure to see a decent variety of casters and side casters for the tourney. The casting community looks promising and hopefully will continue to improve for future events like this.
But the qualifier tournament definitely need improvement (too rushed) and staff need to learn from constructive criticism.

Keep up the good community work.

2 Oct 2015, 10:25 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

Good work and thanks to all people behind this project !
A message from Maximus : Yes Ami, WE HAVE BEEN VERY WELL ENTERTAINED ! :D
2 Oct 2015, 10:31 AM

I'd like to see good games with Soviets in the tourney, can someone recommend me a few games from OCF ?
2 Oct 2015, 10:44 AM

I'd like to see good games with Soviets in the tourney, can someone recommend me a few games from OCF ?

Here

BartonPL vs Jove all three games are good.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★