Login

russian armor

British off map

28 Sep 2015, 15:08 PM

The British off map seems really op in my opinion getting raped by it is just annoying i mean you don't even have to spend ammo in Troops or somthing else as a Brit. Just get CP and spam your offmap.

Combine this with churchill Croc and Standart Churchill and get raped by newbies. :facepalm:

Don't get me offensive but this and many other things (isg/pakhowi, commandos etc.) make the game at least for me not playable at the moment.
28 Sep 2015, 15:34 PM

Friend, I don't mean to be that guy who always says "the game is fine" and I agree that Pack Howie/ ISG and commandos are BS.

I do disagree with your accusation that the Brits are OP, especially when you've not played them at all.

As someone who played them heavily at launch, they were OP, but Relic has neutered them a lot, don't get me wrong they're still strong. But only just a bit stronger than OKW at the moment, and in my opinion there's nothing wrong with that.

The Brits are a faction designed to dig in, hold the line then overwhelm you late game. If you allow them to make it to the late game you get punished - just like the USF and their relationship with late game. It's not that the OKW/Brits are OP it's just they're designed to scale well into the late game and you're failing to stop them.

It is also pretty funny you say you get raped by them when your player card points out a 29 win streak :P
28 Sep 2015, 15:39 PM

It seems kinda stong. Railway arty is fine but air supremacy is insane
28 Sep 2015, 15:46 PM

i watched ur game. and the british Offmap was the one and only reason ur opponents won. On small maps, u cant dodge this big bulls*** of Doom Offmap. Not only the Offmap is extremly Strong the Brit tanks too. The Real legendary undiyng tiger tanks in the game are british
28 Sep 2015, 15:47 PM

i watched ur game. and the british Offmap was the one and only reason ur opponents won. On small maps, u cant dodge this big bulls*** of Doom Offmap. Not only the Offmap is extremly Strong the Brit tanks too. The Real legendary undiyng tiger tanks in the game are british

Which replay did you watch?
28 Sep 2015, 15:55 PM

Live Game. The game i think hes refering to, the Brit got destroyd down to 3 Inf units half of the game, got a churchil, died. another churchil and a croc. they faced an elephant and 2 JP IV. Brit offmap came in followed by the brit tanks = GG no chance to dodge. The only way to get not rekt was to retreat back to base with ALL units. OKW buildings are dead
28 Sep 2015, 16:03 PM

@ Air Superiority operation, yep it is strong but saying you can't dodge it? Really? It has a massive time till impact and bombs an area 30m wide 90 long. What's more it costs a huge amount and can only easily kill low health tanks or inf squads to stupid to retreat.

If you HAD to nerf it all you could do is increase the cost, anything else would make it useless.
29 Sep 2015, 14:57 PM

God I wish I could embed that song from the Lion King, "The Circle of Life" :) I'm an avowed Allied fan, but I've played Axis a bunch too, and remember all those threads where people were bitching about all the OP Axis stuff, and Axis fanboys said everything's fine. Well, now it's ....the Ciiiiiircle of Liiiiiife !!!!
30 Sep 2015, 16:47 PM

Just played a 4v4 last night and let's just say a 75% health KT with Mark Target and engine damage is no match for Air Supremacy! It was epic watching it go down in a veritable firestorm. Seriously though, the damage should probably be reduced a little bit so it can't one shot a FULL Health OKW truck but it should keep its wide range of bombs and saturation level to force dug in Axis to up and relocate for a time.
30 Sep 2015, 16:50 PM

The British railway artillery can be called down without sight, has no flares, and comes in faster and with a shorter time between shells than Ostheer railway does. That doesn't seem very balanced to me.

Air Supremacy should just either be removed from the game or have a lot of work put into it. Since they literally just copy pasted it from the Ostheer Urban Assault doctrine which wasn't released because of how OP it was
30 Sep 2015, 16:52 PM

They are indeed powerful abilities, but they have a long cooldown and cost a lot of munitions.

If they nerf the power then they should probably adjust the other two things to compensate.
30 Sep 2015, 16:59 PM

They are indeed powerful abilities, but they have a long cooldown and cost a lot of munitions.

If they nerf the power then they should probably adjust the other two things to compensate.

Uh, they are not that more expensive than regularly abilities. Air Supremacy does 6400 damage. The only ability in the game that does more damage than that is Scavenge Artillery when you have more than 700 munitions (875 accounting for the munitions income disability).

It takes 2 mech artillery's to kill/damage 1 truck. That's 360 munitions. Railway only fires 3 shells (much less than the British version) for 200 munitions with a longer call in time. These are only a few examples that British abilities are way, way to cheap for what they do.
30 Sep 2015, 17:07 PM

It seems kinda stong. Railway arty is fine but air supremacy is insane

Railway isnt fine.... it 1 shots OKW trucks (cheaper than the air supremacy) AND you dont even need LOS to use it lol, you can drop it anywhere.
30 Sep 2015, 18:02 PM

i agree so op , nerf it plz relic ...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24
Netherlands 7
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L