Login

russian armor

Guardsman Gaming Commentaries

1 Jan 2016, 16:11 PM

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been busy with Christmas and Holiday stuff. Hopefully you guys will understand. anyway I got an old video - one of my 'oh damn someone's already casted/going to cast this' video's. It's from the recent Tightrope Pacific Invitationals Paul v Burmie series. Hope you guys enjoy it; I know I did.

If you missed tightropes cast I do recommend watching the game either here or on tightropes channel. Absolutely stunning game that left me confused and in awe. I'd also like to thank tightrope for organising such a great tourney. Happy new year!

Anyway without further delay here it is:

6 Jan 2016, 08:21 AM

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been busy with Christmas and Holiday stuff. Hopefully you guys will understand. anyway I got an old video - one of my 'oh damn someone's already casted/going to cast this' video's. It's from the recent Tightrope Pacific Invitationals Paul v Burmie series. Hope you guys enjoy it; I know I did.

If you missed tightropes cast I do recommend watching the game either here or on tightropes channel. Absolutely stunning game that left me confused and in awe. I'd also like to thank tightrope for organising such a great tourney. Happy new year!

Anyway without further delay here it is:

Nice cast.

Still, a sad game to watch. Early game clown car wiping a high-value unit and then the million rifleman march with BARs. It was a one-sided affair from there on in.

Those light vehicles at the start can have such a serious impact. Even if they don't get the wipe, they force an early retreat and map control suffers. I wish Relic would soften their armour and slow them down or something.
6 Jan 2016, 08:51 AM

Nice cast.

Still, a sad game to watch. Early game clown car wiping a high-value unit and then the million rifleman march with BARs. It was a one-sided affair from there on in.

Those light vehicles at the start can have such a serious impact. Even if they don't get the wipe, they force an early retreat and map control suffers. I wish Relic would soften their armour and slow them down or something.

Thanks!

Yeah, while I'd say that Mechanized Company is the weakest if their assault is stopped early they have massive advantages that if allowed to go unpunished can snowball out of proportion and absolutely wreck OKW hard - Whermact at least has Fausts but OKW can only hope that they can save up enough to get shrecks. It's why I think that they should have Fausts themselves... or at least something to snare light vehicles and prevent clown car Jeeps from driving 1m away from them. That clown car enabled the riflemen to gain veterancy safely and it all went down hill from there.

Honestly I think the WC-51 was put in to act as a soft counter to the Kubel which it did and still does quite nicely. However I have to say that the idea of getting light vehicles 3-5 minutes into the game is perhaps a bit of a mistake.
6 Jan 2016, 08:55 AM

Hey folks new game today. I casted this game around the 24th of December and actually forgot abvout it - which is a shame because I liked this game a lot. It's a very high aggression game that see's both players push to the limits of their micro and the game is sealed in a solid aggressive play. Hope you enjoy.

12 Jan 2016, 20:59 PM

Howdy folks, I've got a bit of a long one highlighting how insane Callipe's get in 4v4's. Seriously these things have a massive impact on games even in the top levels of 4v4.

Anyway hope you enjoy.

18 Jan 2016, 09:50 AM

New game on Ferma, fun game in which a King Tiger makes an appearance. Hope you guys enjoy it.

If you liked the vid don't hesitate to like and subscribe. If you disagree with anything I said or if I made a mistake don't hesitate to correct me here or in the comments. Cheers.
26 Jan 2016, 00:58 AM

An interesting 1v1 marked by caution and counter plays. A glorious T-34 uses ram to great effect for once and a King Tiger hit's the field to avenge it's fallen comrades.

Overall a fun watch and a great game :thumb:

If you enjoyed the cast don't hesitate to like and subscribe n check out some of my other nonsense if you haven't already.
26 Jan 2016, 23:47 PM

Fun casts))

May I suggest some pronunciation changes? Koenigstiger is pronounced "Kernigs-teeger", "Ober" not "ueber" soldaten.

"Shturm" not "strum" pioneers.
27 Jan 2016, 08:50 AM

Fun casts))

May I suggest some pronunciation changes? Koenigstiger is pronounced "Kernigs-teeger", "Ober" not "ueber" soldaten.

"Shturm" not "strum" pioneers.

I'll try but no promises. Being from Australia I've got a bad habit of completely bastardising words.
8 Feb 2016, 09:46 AM

Hi guys, just a new video (well it's old but unreleased). I've been very busy with Uni as I'm getting trained to be a professional stage manager so it's been getting harder to find the time (and energy) to be bothered to make videos. Especially when you have to try to keep up with the meta and news. Does this mean anything to you guys? Sorta. I won't have that much time to have it come out at the rate I used to so expect more along the lines of one every 9ish days. That may or may not increase as time goes on. I'm a bit conflicted as to whether I can keep producing content once my workload really ramps up but I guess we shall see.

Anyway that's enough rambling. Here's the video for your enjoyment!

25 Feb 2016, 10:32 AM

Hi guys, no I'm not dead just very busy with Uni. Here is another video for you all, a bit of an old one - I'm going to try to get back into the swing of recording new videos now that I have some (limited downtime). Thanks for your patience.

31 Mar 2016, 11:55 AM

After a long absence in new content (and to be honest any content) I'm back! And to kick it off I've got an interesting 1v1 between Dullahan and Street Bit. IT slowly dawns on me throught the game the very strong combos that occur during that game. Overall a good watch.

8 Apr 2016, 13:33 PM

Howdy folks, I've got a new video for you all a fun watch full of ups and downs lefts and rights and those moments that make you go whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Anyway without further delay here it is,

If you've got a video you want me to eyeball just message me and if I've got time I'll take a look (bear in mind that I'll be honest with your game).
12 Apr 2016, 05:06 AM

Howdy all,

A new video is live and kicking featuring Semoisky Winter, Brits and Brumbars. Hilarity ensues as Dullahan and Seffenbk1 face down on one of my least favourite maps. Enjoy.

16 Jan 2017, 08:37 AM

Howdy,

After a long break due to work and life I'm new video with a fun ending. It's a 2v2 in game with the players in the 500s lots of sub-par plays made but still a good back and forth with some different gameplay. Enjoy!

22 Jan 2017, 03:01 AM

A 1v1 on Kholodny Ferma between NoFear and PreparationH60. Not a top tier game but an interesting came to dissect none the less.

It has a few shifts in who is leading but is best game is used by newer players trying to figure out what basic mistakes they may be making. Anyway enjoy!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★