Login

russian armor

[USF] [All Modes] [Pack Howie cost]

23 Sep 2015, 23:02 PM

Jesus christ dude. Those stats are ridiculously bad. The pack was underpowered for a year, how the hell do you think it would be okay for it to be reduced down to even worse then when it started.

I hate to throw around bias labels, but this is ridiculous. This isn't even a official forum quality post. This is a steam forums quality post.

Please stop making new threads until you are atleast a productive biased poster like alex.
I resent that. The Steam forums are ok.

Please do not insult them by comparing them to this thread.
24 Sep 2015, 04:27 AM

I think that the pack howie and LeiG should not suppress on hits anymore.
24 Sep 2015, 05:24 AM

I think that the pack howie and LeiG should not suppress on hits anymore.

+1 They need to either be A) Fairly Accurate and good indirect support with no suppression or B) Fairly Inaccurate but make up for it with suppression procs

Added suppression was nice when they were both trashy units but now its just way too much. You get 2+ of either unit in the same area and it just becomes a cheesy no-go zone that eliminates any tactical element of game play. Throw in Forward HQ and/or IR Halftrack and it just becomes downright cancerous.
24 Sep 2015, 05:35 AM

*edit:ignoring potato's bait
30 Sep 2015, 18:03 PM

It's actually more broken than the leIG, in short it's a long rang HMG, Howie and AT, and all for a dirt cheap price (compared to ml20/leFH)
1 Oct 2015, 13:47 PM

loled this thread, pack howitzer with half of it's aoe and reduced range for 600 manpower.

What next, reduce riflemans damage from 8 to 3 and increase price to 800 manpower?
1 Oct 2015, 14:00 PM

i agree, pack howitzer isn't made of krupp steel after all, I also think that leig should start out with vet 3 to compensate for its bad vet 4,5 bonuses.

gr8 b8 m8 0/8

Indeed, don't t8 the b8 m8 I rate this topic 8/8
1 Oct 2015, 14:12 PM

i agree, pack howitzer isn't made of krupp steel after all, I also think that leig should start out with vet 3 to compensate for its bad vet 4,5 bonuses.

gr8 b8 m8 0/8

if it was a gr8 b8 u should r8 8/8 mate. otherwise it makes no sense o.O but sounds very edgy!

interesting to see that howi is fine but leig not :D seriously im a fanboi too but if u step back and look at it objectivly, both units needs a nerf. or noone of them respectivly.
1 Oct 2015, 14:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2015, 13:47 PMNEVEC

What next, reduce riflemans damage from 8 to 3 and increase price to 800 manpower?

Still OP :romeoPls:

if it was a gr8 b8 u should r8 8/8 mate. otherwise it makes no sense o.O but sounds very edgy!

interesting to see that howi is fine but leig not :D seriously im a fanboi too but if u step back and look at it objectivly, both units needs a nerf. or noone of them respectivly.

Yes both need a nerf, but that's not what OP is saying. OP is saying nerf the USF one while ISG can stay OP, because axis
1 Oct 2015, 14:49 PM

This is how you spot a butt hurt player who lost because he wanted to spam leig :romeoMug:
1 Oct 2015, 15:03 PM
Donator 22

Problem:
  • USF and OKW are factions which aren't struggling in the AI department. Their baseline inf can rip apart German or Allies(UKF) wussies and give each one 2 zooks or Raketen/ schrecks spam and they can hard-counter any medium vehicles as well, their supposed hard-counters.

The pack howie and Le IG are possibly the best pieces of arty in game, wiping at least 3 models with each shell, hard countering any faction that don't have Howitzers, destroying OKW trucks or emplacements and UKF tier 1/2, pin the HMG42 and all infs, wipe out anything

Now all is good and well, but the price is way too low for such a potent and game changing unit. The stats could see some adjustments as well.

Solutions:
  • Suggested stats changes: Minimum distance from 40 to 50
    Maximum distance from 80 to 75
    Penetration from 85 to 45
    AOE Radius from 6 (WTF!?) to 3
    Damage near from 2.5 to 1.25
  • Or; Cost adjustment: Cost changed to 600, pop cap changed to 14

Then it will be nerfed to the ground and won't be used for the next 2 years as previously, like ML-20

I edited your post , there are many mistakes
1 Oct 2015, 15:43 PM

Problem:
  • USF is a faction which isn't struggling in the AI department. Their baseline inf can rip apart German wussies and give each one 2 zooks and they can hard-counter any medium vehicles as well, their supposed hard-counters.

The pack howie is possibly the best piece of arty in game, wiping at least 3 models with each shell, hard countering the ISG, destroying OKW trucks, pin the HMG42, wipe out GrW34s and has 2 awesome abilities and could be used as an occasional AT.

Now all is good and well, but the price is way too low for such a potent and game changing unit. The stats could see some adjustments as well.

Solutions:
  • Suggested stats changes: Minimum distance from 40 to 50
    Maximum distance from 80 to 75
    Penetration from 85 to 45
    AOE Radius from 6 (WTF!?) to 3
    Damage near from 2.5 to 1.25
  • Or; Cost adjustment: Cost changed to 600, pop cap changed to 14

It still will be a potent and reliable mobile arty without any cheesy wipes or breaking OKW core design feature.

Why each post you make [All][The Day] are about [Nerfing][Allies][To the ground][All mode]. Seriously, even axis lobbyist masterchief like Alexzandvar, JohnnyB or mycalliope dont dare to do things like dat !

Solution :
  • Take some pills or weed bro, your heart beating so hard !
1 Oct 2015, 15:58 PM

I edited your post , there are many mistakes

Bravo sir. :clap:

That was entirely worth Dakt necrobumping this worthless thread.
1 Oct 2015, 16:05 PM

totally agree! pack howitzer is overperforming very much and should gest cost increase to 500-600 manpower or a serious nerf.
its almost as good as the wehrmacht field howitzer and mobile lol.
usf has best infentary where okw has no chance against it so okw needs leig to compensate.
1 Oct 2015, 18:24 PM
Donator 22

Bravo sir. :clap:

That was entirely worth Dakt necrobumping this worthless thread.

Worth more than all the nerf UKF posts.
1 Oct 2015, 21:45 PM

You guys missed the news or are just paranoid, she actually made one about the ISG. http://www.coh2.org/topic/41357/okw-all-modes-2x-isg-ending-the-game-vs-brits

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★