Patrion 15

Problem that Relic faces:

So damn true. All the time.
23 Sep 2015, 14:30 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 09:36 AMl4hti
Someone tell me the story about kubel and relic studios

When they first buffed the kubel it was super cheap and super good. Everyone started spamming them. The Relic employee Breaking Brad played a match against some guy and spammed 4 kubels and base pinned him in 2 minutes. Then there was some banter about how kubel was OP, and the guy posted the replay here. Then there was some butthurt, the guy was getting mad, and Brad said some sarcastic comments (that were pretty funny from an outsider) and Relic didn't take to kindly to one of their employees antagonizing their customers.

#FreeBrad #BradLife #Justice4Brad
23 Sep 2015, 17:12 PM
Benefactor 115

I am appreciative when Relic communicates a timeline with us, and I am not upset that it was delayed by a day (or two). I would rather something come out a day late and be correct vs something being released that makes my experience as a customer worst.

However, for a hot fix that's really fixing so few items (as far as we know) 40 hours of coding is a bit extreme (You were working on the weekend to fix this F*%K up right?). From the point of view of a fan that really wants the game to succeed, it was disappointing to see the brand new faction excluded from a spotlight tournament.

If I were an executive at Relic, I would certainly be asking some tough questions and looking at revising a SOP that clearly isn't working.
23 Sep 2015, 17:18 PM

I am pretty sure they are testing the hotfix very thoroughly at the moment. They surely know it was a blunder for them when they pushed the patch with the Vickers bug last friday. Also, it would be very bad PR for them if they introduce another critical bug in the version that will be played in the grand finals. So I wouldn't hate them as long as the hotfix is good and comes out before Saturday.
23 Sep 2015, 17:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

This is why software companies usually dont give ETA's.
23 Sep 2015, 17:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 01:31 AMNosliw
I just wanted to make a post letting Relic know how deeply disappointed I am in your ability to produce a patch on the date(s) which you gave. In the meantime I will continue to play this extremely broken game. You guys are lucky we all expect nothing less from you.

+1
23 Sep 2015, 17:27 PM
Benefactor 115

23 Sep 2015, 17:32 PM

People are so unforgive in other mistakes but so forgive in their own mistakes and others good steps.

Just come on guys.
From begining this year we changed call in meta into light vehicle => mediums meta , fixed kingtiger , usa late game , uas stomping ostheer early game ,
double heavies , buffing PRTS to not be peashoter , nerfing OP isu152 and jagtiger , giving OKW generalist and building dislodge nades ,
give USA sniper softcounter ,
nerfed turbomortar and 120 seeking mortar , maxim spam , blobing , promoted combined arms not one man armies ,
give more utility to lot of forgoten commanders , make arty viable , Fixed call ins meta , fixed thunderballs at starfes ,

fixed plane crash , deep snow , make maps more balanced , removed shallow movement penalty (crossing in woods) , removed blizards

Make allies viable in MULTYPLAYER MODES

make suchka , stug , panzerwerfer , leigt , pack howie , m 10 , stuart, t 34 , useful ,

fixed mp bleed of some units (sturmpios , panzergrens , obers , falls)

Fixed OKW volksblob and obers blobs to kingtiger + pak 43 holding meta ,

USA instawin again ostheer in first 10 minutes and if they dont win its g for em

Russia gets strong vehicles and viaable tier 1 + tier 2 opening + more viaable commanders , make their stock units useful

Buffed ostheer tier 3 to promote teching , not mechanized call in tier 2 cheap play , make their combined arms viaable not lackluster.

Buffed late game cons and riflemen

Removed dice rolling flametrowers , fixed sturmpios minesweeper ,

Stuka cancer fixed ,

Sturmtiger make useful,

Double sturmpios make viable,

Make uberdeutche wire cuttable so no more semoas rush to USA cut of with kubel + pios and wiring it to stop USA until captain.

PTRS was op as are now op partisans but it will get fixed , its only due making thinks viaable they need to test a bit.

MAKE NEW FACTION - BRITISH

And mny other thinks that i dont remember ?
Do you want to return to end of 2014 or wait few days to fix bugs and play exciting game ?

23 Sep 2015, 17:45 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 14:30 PMTobis

When they first buffed the kubel it was super cheap and super good. Everyone started spamming them. The Relic employee Breaking Brad played a match against some guy and spammed 4 kubels and base pinned him in 2 minutes. Then there was some banter about how kubel was OP, and the guy posted the replay here. Then there was some butthurt, the guy was getting mad, and Brad said some sarcastic comments (that were pretty funny from an outsider) and Relic didn't take to kindly to one of their employees antagonizing their customers.

#FreeBrad #BradLife #Justice4Brad

And ever since then people have blamed brad for everything wrong with CoH2, but yea, it was a cheesy strat and the guy antagonized brad and brad returned the favor.

And in the world we live in everyone is a tattle tale my feelings whiner, so brad got screwed.
23 Sep 2015, 17:52 PM

And?

COH2 isn't the only thing in your life...it's easy to do other things while Relic makes up for this delay. Oh wait...this community always cries and blames Relic.
23 Sep 2015, 20:40 PM

And?

COH2 isn't the only thing in your life...it's easy to do other things while Relic makes up for this delay. Oh wait...this community always cries and blames Relic.
No, but when one comes home from 8-12 hours of work or school and have been looking forward to playing a few non-broken games of CoH2 before they go to bed, it is disappointing. And of course we blame Relic. It's their fault after all...
23 Sep 2015, 21:02 PM

We go from omg relic you guys are patching super often we love you, to omg relic you are a few days behind schedule suck my dick.

I mean really just pick one or the other.
23 Sep 2015, 22:29 PM

We go from omg relic you guys are patching super often we love you, to omg relic you are a few days behind schedule suck my dick.

I mean really just pick one or the other.

Again, not entirely correct. It's more like "omg relic, you fucked your game up horribly and can't even release a much needed hotfix on time."

23 Sep 2015, 22:37 PM

People are so unforgive in other mistakes but so forgive in their own mistakes and others good steps.

Just come on guys.
From begining this year we changed call in meta into light vehicle => mediums meta , fixed kingtiger , usa late game , uas stomping ostheer early game ,
double heavies , buffing PRTS to not be peashoter , nerfing OP isu152 and jagtiger , giving OKW generalist and building dislodge nades ,
nerfed turbomortar and 120 seeking mortar , maxim spam , blobing , promoted combined arms not one man armies ,
give more utility to lot of forgoten commanders , make arty viable , Fixed call ins meta , fixed thunderballs at starfes ,

fixed plane crash , deep snow , make maps more balanced , removed shallow movement penalty (crossing in woods) , removed blizards

make suchka , stug , panzerwerfer , leigt , pack howie , m 10 , stuart, t 34 , useful ,

USA instawin again ostheer in first 10 minutes and if they dont win its g for em

Russia gets strong vehicles and viaable tier 1 + tier 2 opening + more viaable commanders , make their stock units useful

Buffed ostheer tier 3 to promote teching , not mechanized call in tier 2 cheap play , make their combined arms viaable not lackluster.

Stuka cancer fixed ,

Sturmtiger make useful,

Make uberdeutche wire cuttable so no more semoas rush to USA cut of with kubel + pios and wiring it to stop USA until captain.

PTRS was op as are now op partisans but it will get fixed , its only due making thinks viaable they need to test a bit.

Do you want to return to end of 2014 or wait few days to fix bugs and play exciting game ?

thx

+1
23 Sep 2015, 22:50 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 22:29 PMNosliw

Again, not entirely correct. It's more like "omg relic, you fucked your game up horribly and can't even release a much needed hotfix on time."

All those flavors and you choose to be salty
23 Sep 2015, 22:55 PM

Just come on guys.

Stuka cancer fixed ,

Sturmtiger make useful,

+1
23 Sep 2015, 23:11 PM

Which one of all of those "good" things shouldn't have been standard and how many of them totally counter their opposite number. Its totally going to be in the cards that the indirect fire is gonna get nerfed like axis mgs where and after a few months of no one using them again they will fix it and are we meant to act like that didn't matter?

Wildly swinging meta means that if you aren't devoting all of your time to coh2 prepare to get wrecked. This is an entertainment product and is constantly frustrating and alienating one side of any match, more often than not you aren't out played just out metad and that ain't fun or esports ready.
23 Sep 2015, 23:27 PM

Just come on guys.

Stuka cancer fixed ,

Sturmtiger make useful,

+1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
Germany 32

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak