Login

russian armor

Dear Relic

23 Sep 2015, 23:55 PM

All you people here +1ing Hector's comment like it's some miracle that Relic actually tried to make their game better, when you forget that they are paid to do it and are simply trying to make money for their company...
24 Sep 2015, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 23:55 PMNosliw
All you people here +1ing Hector's comment like it's some miracle that Relic actually tried to make their game better, when you forget that they are paid to do it and are simply trying to make money for their company...

Actually you paid for service , not product .

Many people dont know this when they buy games.
In game licence and agreements are some line of texts that tell you (in human language not in boreaucracy one) : game is their property and they can make what they want with it , they can even give it game away , you just paid for time what you play the game and if Steam (or game compny that created the game) tells NO you can even stand you your head and you will not play the game.
Also they can change what they want , how they want and when they want. If you dont like this , then dont agree with agreements :luvDerp:

This i just want to write as counterpart to your post.

Otherwise i think relic is fine now , better than they was in past , they dont make more pay 2 win commanders (except 3 new brit ones) try to improve game and evne talk with comunity (the 17th september patch was before in workshop and players can try it)

Yes they screwed up ome thinks but i think the game is moving the right direction and after some fixing it will be a lot more playable than it was before.

Just calm down people , if you dont want to play the game dont play it , there are many activities to do , not only coh2.
And if you want to know why there are bugs after each patch , then try the work of programer , IT language is a bit different from ours.

Last time im telling something in this thread , let it live it own life , i cant say more about it , just wait 1 more day and it will get fixed sometimes and to that time enjoy partisans :D

24 Sep 2015, 15:19 PM

In game licence and agreements are some line of texts that tell you (in human language not in boreaucracy one) : game is their property and they can make what they want with it , they can even give it game away , you just paid for time what you play the game and if Steam (or game compny that created the game) tells NO you can even stand you your head and you will not play the game.
Also they can change what they want , how they want and when they want. If you dont like this , then dont agree with agreements :luvDerp:

Otherwise i think relic is fine now , better than they was in past , they dont make more pay 2 win commanders (except 3 new brit ones) try to improve game and evne talk with comunity (the 17th september patch was before in workshop and players can try it)

Yes they screwed up ome thinks but i think the game is moving the right direction and after some fixing it will be a lot more playable than it was before.

Just calm down people , if you dont want to play the game dont play it , there are many activities to do , not only coh2.
And if you want to know why there are bugs after each patch , then try the work of programer , IT language is a bit different from ours.

Last time im telling something in this thread , let it live it own life , i cant say more about it , just wait 1 more day and it will get fixed sometimes and to that time enjoy partisans :D

+1
25 Sep 2015, 01:14 AM

i was just really sad that leig + flame nades killed all my mans :(
25 Sep 2015, 03:06 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Who's LeiG was it? MVGame
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %