Login

russian armor

Those stupid leiG spam

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
1 Oct 2015, 08:56 AM

I just hope they don't overnerf it like they do with fucking everything. Relic employees seem to be braindead (although I still hope they're not and finaly gonna fix some things instead of making the unit extremely OP or UP)
1 Oct 2015, 09:09 AM

I just hope they don't overnerf it like they do with fucking everything. Relic employees seem to be braindead (although I still hope they're not and finaly gonna fix some things instead of making the unit extremely OP or UP)

Churchill - insanely OP.
Partisans - wuuuut?! C'mon, nothing more broken in history of COH2
Centaur - tololol unit
Air Supremacy - yeah, right.
Allied blobs... everywhere. And now they are eating axis infantry at breakfast and without chocking.

But the real balance problem in COH2 is the ISG. If we fix ISG, everything will be fantastic. :S

/thread
1 Oct 2015, 09:13 AM

Churchill - insanely OP.
Centaur - tololol unit
Allied blobs... everywhere. And now they are eating axis infantry at breakfast and without chocking.

But the real balance problem in COH2 is the ISG. If we fix ISG, everything will be fantastic. :S

/thread

True
Phy
1 Oct 2015, 09:24 AM

higher ... wat? 8 games differences justifies 21 % better winning rate for you?
Also why then soviet winning rate is just nearly as high as the USF when they have much less games played than ost/okw?

Reread dude, I was talking about 2vs2 and also agreed with you in 1vs1. Don't be that blind.
Btw when you make an statement you can not take into account only 2 variables of data: win/balance you have to do a more deep research. That's why in 2vs2 I don't think win/ratios are explained only by balance. It reminds me after brit release that everybody claimed UKF OP because of win stats when 90% of community was playing UKF -mainly because it was new-. :faint:
1 Oct 2015, 09:41 AM

- edited because nonsense
Phy
1 Oct 2015, 09:50 AM

isnt it the other way around? pretty much every game i played so far followed the same rule:
the more people play something specific(unit, faction etc) the worse the winrate will become because there are always more low skilled people than skilled people who are dragging winrates down. maybe its different in coh2 but i see no reason why it shouldnt apply

Winrates are about top 150.

1 Oct 2015, 10:21 AM

Charts that only show telemetric data on a small sample of players is hardly conclusive of what needs balancing on an individual level. They show nothing regarding balance in essence.

Support guns are over-performing right now. How can this be argued?
1 Oct 2015, 10:38 AM

Charts that only show telemetric data on a small sample of players is hardly conclusive of what needs balancing on an individual level. They show nothing regarding balance in essence.

Well, until relic provides the data themselves, its the best we've got, yes the charts show only half of the story, they aren't really accurate because they include games vs players outside the top 150, but again, nothing else we have, poll sample is quite small, but at least it can show a trend.

That being said, it have nothing to do with ISG being OP.
1 Oct 2015, 20:10 PM

Churchill - insanely OP.
Centaur - tololol unit

/thread

This is a fairly obvious straw man argument. The ISG is over performing, but I don't think people saying it is over performing are suggesting we not look at these other units as well. I disagree with you on Churchills and AS, but don't make it sound like I am so naive that I expect only the ISG fix is the next patch.

You are also deflecting here, and contributing little to the conversation.
1 Oct 2015, 20:57 PM

please balance this units...its just no fun to play anymore. Nearly every single game (mostly 2v2) i face at least 2 of this guns sometimes even 3 or 4. Really no fun and no matter of skill.
aaa
1 Oct 2015, 21:26 PM

OKW have always been most stupid faction in game. One even called them cockroaches cuz they hang around the building and multipling.

But now with that leig buff OKW stupidity is beyond words. Even leave them be OP but make them les stupid and require some skill.
1 Oct 2015, 21:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2015, 21:26 PMaaa
One even called them cockroaches cuz they hang around the building and multipling.

haha good one made my day sir :lol:
2 Oct 2015, 08:02 AM

I've been saying that for ages but nobody listens.
2 Oct 2015, 09:35 AM

I've been saying that for ages but nobody listens.

with what kind of statistics u want to balance then? i see no alternatives, u need hard data and cant just say "hm this units feels stronk, this feels weak lulz"

ofc winrate is not everything, but its a keyfactor with popularity and winrates spread across the skill levels.
2 Oct 2015, 12:18 PM

2X ISG so you can instapin any unit and spam volks to burn and wipe the pinned units.

What an incompetent and uncreative balance team.
2 Oct 2015, 12:19 PM

It's effective against all the blobbing power that the Allies currently use.
2 Oct 2015, 12:22 PM

Churchill - insanely OP.
Centaur - tololol unit

/thread

Don't worry guys, JoannyBe is here to save us with his balance suggestions lelelelelelel
2 Oct 2015, 13:14 PM

I don't really see how you can effectively change the ISG without dramatically screwing the OKW in the process.

As reflected by the graph, the allied win rates have steadily been climbing. In the case of the US it's because frankly they overbuffed the shit out of them and okay maybe that's fine because they have been in the gutter so long.

The Soviets thought? They have been ridiculously overperforming since the introduction of the almighty quad/Su-76 combo which has seen virtually no adjustment. They are crazy strong right now. Mass Su-76s are obliterating tigers from the front in seconds right now, there are replays from the OCF demonstrating that.

As for the British, as much as it disgusts me, I actually agree with some of Johnny B's points about churchills and centaurs being way over the top. The churchill should not have 1600Hp and the damage profile of a cromwell for what it costs, and the centaur is effing absurd. But the issue is the Brits early game right now which is brutal, and how its so one dimensional it is utterly hardcountered by the LIEG.

In light of the fact that all of the allied factions have seen huge buffs I don't really know what will become of the OKW if the LIEG gets nerfed to the ground because we all know Relic can't balance things in a small way.

OKW have almost no way of dealing with commandos without the suppresion provided by the LIEG and the USF vet 3 rifles with flame throwers obliterate everything. I actually have been unable to come up with a solution to deal with that late game flamethrower blob which also has either scavenged shreks or bazookas. It will eat you panzer IV's and Luch's instantly and MG-34's offer a hilariously bad amount of supression. The only thing keeping me on the field at that point is the LIEG... I believe the OKW are going to need some kind of non doctrinal MG if LIEG is going to be destroyed, but then that means there is literally no reason to ever pick Ostheer.
2 Oct 2015, 13:30 PM

It's effective against all the blobbing power that the Allies currently use.

There are no effective blob options for soviets and brits (besides the incredibly slow heavy engies). I can only see one kind of allied blob atm, which is bar rifles, and even that loses out to a gren blob of equal cost (without vet ofc; but honestly, do you often see 3+ vet3 rifle squads in a blob?)

Although rifle blobs are something OKW can't counter without the ISG, there's also the fact that ISG screws over not just blobs, but lone squads as well. This means that brits cannot hope to dislodge the ISGs without some kind of vehicle since they don't have the indirect fire to counter them, nor do they have the CQC assault troops that can flank and kill it, and schwerer just makes it worse. The only thing you can do is get the op centaur and pray that it gives you enough advantage to stall for heavy tanks. That is quite literally the only way to play against 2+ ISGs, which is just bad for gameplay quality. Soviets and USF are in a much better spot, but it's frustrating to play them vs ISG too.

ISG should remain viable against blobs while its performance against lone squads is to be toned down (maybe incremental AOE suppression? or less accuracy?)
2 Oct 2015, 15:42 PM

Problem is they made USFs a blob faction, and to counter blobs OKW rellies on the LEIG, but the LEIG overperforms vs non blob like the UK.

PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS