Login

russian armor

Those stupid leiG spam

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
25 Sep 2015, 03:56 AM

for a while brits had the face melting croc, and until recently the partisan and unlimited range vickers.

I would given it another week before trying to look at the winrate.

All of those things were banned or fixed by OCF and the Axis win rate so far in OCF has been atrocious. At this point trying to deny that OKW and Ost have some extremely serious problems is just insulting.
25 Sep 2015, 03:59 AM

All of those things were banned or fixed by OCF and the Axis win rate so far in OCF has been atrocious. At this point trying to deny that OKW and Ost have some extremely serious problems is just insulting.

It's more so that the Soviets are just batshit OP than the Allies. USF vs Ost is fair but unforgiving match up for both sides, same for okw.

All ingame factions should be brought up to Soviets level, not the other way around. The games more fun that way.
25 Sep 2015, 04:07 AM

It's more so that the Soviets are just batshit OP than the Allies. USF vs Ost is fair but unforgiving match up for both sides, same for okw.

All ingame factions should be brought up to Soviets level, not the other way around. The games more fun that way.

just make it so it doesn't resort to being artillery battles i hate that. i primarily prefer using tanks and infantry to fight not indirect fire weapons
25 Sep 2015, 04:15 AM

USF has a higher win rate in 1v1 and 2v2 than Soviets and Brits do dude. Soviets just edge out in the tournament so far for wins. Basically both USF and OKW got buffed at exactly the same time to fairly significant nerfs hit OKW and Ost.

It's also a function of the fact that Relic ignored a large amount of problems for a long time like Volks having no reason to exist outside of Shreks (partly fixed with Flame Nade, but then you still only need 2) due to extremely poor performance against infantry. MG34 having the worst DPS profile in the game of almost any unit. Flak Emplacement being trash. OKW Panther having a wind down time for no apparent reason. Ostheer T4 costing an arm and leg for mediocre units. The list goes on.

25 Sep 2015, 04:47 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but besides Brits USF was the least played in tourney at 29 games. Non-tourney wine rates can be attributed to most USF players simply being better than most axis players, simply because of the skill requirement. I'm talking low to mid playing level here, obviously above average players play all factions.

Also the things you mentioned aren't drastic problems at all. I agree Axis factions could use love-maybe increase 222 utility, maybe give Panzgrens repair, maybe Volks MP44 upgrade, give Ost abilities when they tech up further- but they aren't really broken and UP in that kind of way.
25 Sep 2015, 04:56 AM

I'm talking about win rates for top 150. USF hasn't had any of the game breaking bugs, it just got buffed really really hard. Basically Relic prioritized fixing Allied issues ahead of Axis ones and its resulted in the really dumb dynamic were basic Allied infantry is scaling better than Axis elites.

As I said in other threads. Before it was Allies > Axis Early game, Axis = Allies mid game, and Axis > Allies late game.

Now it's Allies >> Axis Early game, Allies > Axis Mid game, and Axis = Allies late game.

So they balanced late game, but Axis still loses out because by the time late game comes you have lost to many resources.

As Dusty has said on Reddit. Just load up Netflix and wait for Relic to fix the game.
25 Sep 2015, 05:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 08:54 AMJadame!
This cancerous pudding should be nerfed into nothingness. ISGS hit with every shot and they pin with every shot. It takes 0 skill to use them and it impossible to counter them with infantry. Who the fok thought that turning infantry-based game into arty snorefest was a good idea?

I am sick of playing against isg spam. They are worst thing happen to coh since hmg walls.

Agree.
25 Sep 2015, 05:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 16:24 PMArclyte

An overpowered unit is an overpowered unit. Taking sides based on faction like its some kind of political rivalry is retarded. Pointing fingers at allied players as if they had any hand in relics balance decisions is even more retarded.

I have no problem saying allied units like partisans were doing too much dps, or that the bofors accuracy was too good. It's common sense shit, I don't want to win just because X unit I make is overpowered, or because people whined and got my enemies units nerfed to uselessness. You and a lot of others don't seem to have that compunction though.

Seems we are able to have a talk, though, your manners improved. Congratulations. I perfectly agree with the fact that one should deserve the win, not use some OP units to achieve that. My opinion on ISG might have been altered by the fact that I love playing OKW and by the fact that the ISG was a blatant shit untill 2 patches ago. Its current state might be to much, but not necessarely because its performance, but because can be spammed. That's the real problem in my opinion. I don't think that fiedling one is such a problem. But from 2 to above, it's becomming close to unplayable by the opponent.

Related to Relic's balance decisions, please let me doubt. They officialy announced, and this can be easily seen in my opinion, that they started to care about the things posted here. To be more specific: If among the 20 threads there are 12 complaining about ISG and one complaining about partisans, guess what unit will be nerfed and what unit will be forgot?

I tell you frankly, I am simply astonished that around here there is only ONE thread about how broken partisans are, and everybody is talking about ISG. Comrade Stalin, this is simply outrageous in my view because partisans were (and I hope it is about past but I doubt) faaaar more broken than the ISG. They could win you a game in ... what... 5-10 minutes??

So do you understand now why the overall trend here is favoring allied while they have more broken units than axis but nobody says nothing? DO you honestly think this is fair?

Edit: This is maybe why Alex seems to be so unbearable. Because he is the only one providing arguments (documented and with examples from game's files) in axis' favor while you have 80% of forumites doing that for allied.
25 Sep 2015, 12:43 PM

I'm talking about win rates for top 150. USF hasn't had any of the game breaking bugs, it just got buffed really really hard. Basically Relic prioritized fixing Allied issues ahead of Axis ones and its resulted in the really dumb dynamic were basic Allied infantry is scaling better than Axis elites.

As I said in other threads. Before it was Allies > Axis Early game, Axis = Allies mid game, and Axis > Allies late game.

Now it's Allies >> Axis Early game, Allies > Axis Mid game, and Axis = Allies late game.

So they balanced late game, but Axis still loses out because by the time late game comes you have lost to many resources.

As Dusty has said on Reddit. Just load up Netflix and wait for Relic to fix the game.

I kind of see what you mean. My pcs been broke for 3 weeks so I'm slightly oblivious as to how the factions play post patch
25 Sep 2015, 13:06 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 19:07 PMJadame!
Who the hell cares? It is not thread about how axis up, its a thread about how op and easy-to use isgs are, most important about how they reduce gameplay to campfest.

If you have cool ideas about how to buff OKW then go and create your own topic, i am sure some players would be interested in that kind of discussion.

+111
25 Sep 2015, 13:12 PM

Permanently Banned

All of those things were banned or fixed by OCF and the Axis win rate so far in OCF has been atrocious. At
this point trying to deny that OKW and Ost have some extremely serious problems is just insulting.

Why you care about winrates when allies was down, its pretty strange logic ? I dont care about winrates now for all faction becouse it was week of broken patch.
25 Sep 2015, 13:43 PM

leiGs are insane, INSTANT pin, every shot kill 1/2 squad members... wtf relic
2v2s against okw are impossible now... mah... if u play ukf u can left the game...
25 Sep 2015, 14:55 PM

LeIG hotfix needed just as much as the partisan one. Rewards campy gameplay and it turns into a spamfest.
25 Sep 2015, 15:13 PM

what the hell is this
25 Sep 2015, 16:17 PM

Just played a game and I can upload replay. 2v2 on Ettelbruck. Even my Katyusha at medium range couldn't kill more than 1 gun crew man. He of course planted them next to the AA truck which we were able to kill once before it came back. The guns constantly pinned my guys which is more frustrating than losing a model or two because it stalled crucial squads on my pushes and capping efforts. The OKW should get some other buff to compensate but the dual ISG is much cheaper now and is a sit and forget pinning beast
25 Sep 2015, 16:33 PM

ISGs are crazy effective right now! On target every shot, suppress every shot, put them down next to Flack building and you're sorted for majority of the game.
Lets all cry about Air Superiority being OP and completely neglect true monster.
25 Sep 2015, 16:36 PM

ISGs are crazy effective right now! On target every shot, suppress every shot, put them down next to Flack building and you're sorted for majority of the game.
Lets all cry about Air Superiority being OP and completely neglect true monster.

Despite the ISG OP (I agree it's overpreforming for cost) OKW's win rate has continued to fall off into nothing both in the automatch and OCF despite 2 hotfix's so far so I think there is actually some serious problems that need to be addressed.
25 Sep 2015, 16:40 PM

Despite the ISG OP (I agree it's overpreforming for cost) OKW's win rate has continued to fall off into nothing both in the automatch and OCF despite 2 hotfix's so far so I think there is actually some serious problems that need to be addressed.

Alex we get this, no one here is saying ISG nerf is the last change needed for OKW. It's just that every game has multiple ISG's. Even that game you recently uploaded showed exactly that. The unit needs to be looked at immediately. We are well aware you are terrified for OKW.
25 Sep 2015, 16:46 PM

Alex we get this, no one here is saying ISG nerf is the last change needed for OKW. It's just that every game has multiple ISG's. Even that game you recently uploaded showed exactly that. The unit needs to be looked at immediately. We are well aware you are terrified for OKW.

Yes it does, but I feel like ISG spam is a symptom of it's large increase in performance combined with it just being a huge crutch that OKW is currently leaning on. Of course any change to the ISG needs to come with a change to the Pack Howi since every game versus USF similarly is just Pack Howi city.
25 Sep 2015, 16:52 PM

Needs hot fixing. Both LeIG and Pack howie are retarded.

Both should fall in line with the stock mortars offered by other factions. It should be a little better than these units, maybe a little less range than 120mm. The range and suppression is too much!

Different role you say? Well, it shoots shit from distance, so no, it isn't really.

For once, learn from your past mistakes Relic (120mm shooting across half the map).

PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS