Login

russian armor

LeIG Support Gun range not needed

aaa
20 Sep 2015, 09:37 AM

Constantly facing leigs I say that half of them know how tp use it.
With 120 price reduction leig looks counterable. At least i didnt had much problem with it after patch.
Few times played vs 3+ leigs
I remeber only 3-4 good leig players.

20 Sep 2015, 09:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 08:32 AMwillyto
Building Bofors when those are out on the field it's just useless, you can't even Brace once and it gets destroyed. You can't even counter them with the Bofors barrage because they are out of range.

You can't rush with infantry to kill them because they wipe you out while doing so.

Relic balancing the game as always.

"Relic balancing the game as always" amen !
20 Sep 2015, 09:55 AM

The alternative to a potent leIG is buffing volks to RM/Grens levels. I'm sure no one would like that so adapt and move on.
why not have both? maybe move obers to tier 0 aswell :foreveralone:
20 Sep 2015, 09:57 AM

In 2v2, double leig is just insane.

On maps like Minks or Kharkov it's crazy.

Put 2-3 of them next to med truck, cover them with Schwerer, watch how they snipe and laught at enemy how cannot counter them until trule late game.
20 Sep 2015, 11:20 AM
Donator 33

Le.IG / Pack Howie should either deal a lot of damage OR suppress - not both.

Remove their suppression and reduce their damage a bit to prevent squad wipes OR reduce their damage drastically (I'm talking about a nerf to ~20 damage).

And pls replace the vet 1 range buff on the le.IG with smoke.
20 Sep 2015, 17:09 PM
Donator 11

I dont know about 1vs1 but OKW is definitely not OP in 2vs2. With my second account (Boba Fett) im currently ranked #8 on 2vs2 random as brits. With around 90 2vs2 games as brits I have seen plenty of top50 players that can beat OKW in 2vs2 np.

Primary problem with the ISG are the long range which make it much harder to flank/counter arty and hard to defend emplacements without pre-patch OP brace. Give ISG a long smoke barrage instead but nerf the regular arty range. Then ISG smoke + volks incendiary grenade + attack ground with panzershrek (smoke protecting volks getting focus fire) should become the primary OKW counter to brits emplacements which also allow allies to respond without OP brace shields.
Overnerf ISG again and we may start seeing 90% consistently playing 2vs2s as allies because OKW will become trash in 2vs2s without the current ISG. Without OKW its double Werh against 3 allied factions. 2vs2 axis combined arms RIP.

All these over nerfs with each patch are getting ridiculous. Its a much better alternative to have slightly OP units within each faction than a bunch of underperforming units that nobody are gonna build.

Remember OKW have no manpower sink like fuel/munition cache, no manpower for sniper, no bunkers or mgs without fortification/luftwaffe and lack fuel to invest manpower into armor. At least OKW have more combined arms now than pre-patch infantry blobs. As brits I would much rather fight against ISG + infantry + armor than pre-patch infantry blobberino meta.

I only watch 1v1. 2v2 is too difficult to keep track of. I don't doubt its less of a problem in team games but in 1v1 both units are silly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★