Login

russian armor

OKW Stronk as hell now

• This thread is locked
17 Sep 2015, 21:40 PM

Those nades, those insta-pin infantry guns, yea you guys have fun with that. Gonna go ahead and watch from the sidelines until this all blows over.

Gonna look at coh2chart.com and watch as that little month long "Allied faction is doing good" streak disintegrate after this patch. Love how the first post-patch game my friends and I played we get absolutely demolished, couldn't do jack diddly, and the OKW players at the end had the nerve to say "lol balance restored".

I mean I guess 90%/10% queue was the norm, so in that sense yes balance is restored.

Poor Poor allied bastards, RIPepperoni
17 Sep 2015, 21:47 PM

how about playing axis atleast once
17 Sep 2015, 21:49 PM

how about playing axis atleast once

Ew I'll get krautkooties Kappa
17 Sep 2015, 21:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 21:49 PMRemo

Ew I'll get krautkooties Kappa
Then don't comment on balance if you haven't tried both sides.
17 Sep 2015, 22:02 PM

Then don't comment on balance if you haven't tried both sides.

I'm not aloud to voice my opinion because I prefer Allies?

Ok, cool, fair enough. Again I'll just watch the w/l statistics in a week and we'll see where the balance is via fact.
17 Sep 2015, 22:05 PM

Permanently Banned
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

17 Sep 2015, 22:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 22:02 PMRemo

Ok, cool, fair enough. Again I'll just watch the w/l statistics in a week and we'll see where the balance is via fact.

You need to play both sides to be able to comment on balance... or else you may aswel be saying "THE RED THINGS SHOT MY MEN, OP!"

If you dont know their costs requirements, upkeep, strengths/weakness then you cant really comment on balance.

Its nothing to do with preference. I prefer axis, but i also play allies.

Oh Also... USF got the strongest buffs... id be surprised if they lost a single game in the tourny in the hands of good players.
17 Sep 2015, 22:07 PM

Oh no more cheese :lol:
17 Sep 2015, 22:08 PM

Your opinion is literally, I lost a game, it couldn't have anything to do with me, it must be balance, I am going to stop playing.

I mean you played one game, got wrecked and instantly blame balance, if you had played multiple games and actually had a well thought out opinion on why its imbalanced, you wouldn't sound so bias.

Or if you're that dead set on not playing, go play 1v1 which is pretty much balanced for all factions apart from the Brits.
17 Sep 2015, 22:09 PM

play at least 10 games with okw.
17 Sep 2015, 22:31 PM

You are "allowed" to voice whatever opinion you wish. Just be prepared to get called out when it's stupid.

This isn't about preferring Allies or Axis. This is about playing both sides so you can know whether something really is OP, or you just stink at finding counters.

Which judging by your own admission, it likely is the latter.

You play ONE MATCH, get blown out, and immediately blame bad balance? Um, sure.
17 Sep 2015, 22:32 PM

play at least 10 games with okw.

I have bro, I do play both sides, I just play Allied side more.

Next you going to make up a new hurdle for me to leap over before my opinion matters?

I'll just say what I said before, coh2chart.com, I'll just wait a week and we'll see what faction is at that top. This is what happens every time an Allied player has a small (In my case 2) complaint, the wehrboos flood in and stamp it out.

Have your fun.

Good day
17 Sep 2015, 22:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 22:32 PMRemo

Next you going to make up a new hurdle for me to leap over before my opinion matters?

I'll just say what I said before, coh2chart.com, I'll just wait a week and we'll see what faction is at that top. This is what happens every time an Allied player has a small (In my case 2) complaint, the wehrboos flood in and stamp it out.

Have your fun.

Good day
Liar. You have literally never played one game as OKW ever, your playercard is on public display. Only one game as US for that matter.

Calling someone out on a nasty habit of losing a single match and throwing a hissy fit doesn't make one a Weeaboo. It makes you someone with a brain.

And shove it with the stat chart nonsense. Any faction is capable of beating any faction if you're good enough.
17 Sep 2015, 22:36 PM

You are "allowed" to voice whatever opinion you wish. Just be prepared to get called out when it's stupid.

This isn't about preferring Allies or Axis. This is about playing both sides so you can know whether something really is OP, or you just stink at finding counters.

Which judging by your own admission, it likely is the latter.

You play ONE MATCH, get blown out, and immediately blame bad balance? Um, sure.

Infantry guns are fine? Surely you jest son, they pin constantly and have immense range. Not only do they counter every british emplacement now but they hurt Conscripts/Riflemen horribly because they have to bring more to the fight. Bringing more means you will have your men pinned more.

I...Play...Both...Sides, I have already said this, I have I think a better win rate on axis. I'm sure some detective will let me know.

Have your fun.

Good day
17 Sep 2015, 22:37 PM

This entire thread and OP 30 mins after the patch went live

step up your game son, the balance forum requires more than that
17 Sep 2015, 22:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 22:37 PMRollo
This entire thread and OP 30 mins after the patch went live

step up your game son, the balance forum requires more than that

17 Sep 2015, 22:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 22:36 PMRemo

Infantry guns are fine? Surely you jest son, they pin constantly and have immense range. Not only do they counter every british emplacement now but they hurt Conscripts/Riflemen horribly because they have to bring more to the fight. Bringing more means you will have your men pinned more.

I...Play...Both...Sides, I have already said this, I have I think a better win rate on axis. I'm sure some detective will let me know.

Have your fun.

Good day
Again. Liar.
17 Sep 2015, 22:39 PM

Liar. You have literally never played one game as OKW ever, your playercard is on public display. Only one game as US for that matter.

Calling someone out on a nasty habit of losing a single match and throwing a hissy fit doesn't make one a Weeaboo. It makes you someone with a brain.

And shove it with the stat chart nonsense. Any faction is capable of beating any faction if you're good enough.

Actually that's incorrect, Unless they reset stats after the patch that's absolutely false. I have played a metric ton of US, and played far more OKW than you're listing. The two guys I play with can back me up on it too.

Only one US game, lol freaking Kappa

They are who I have been playing the most for a long while now.
17 Sep 2015, 22:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 22:39 PMRemo

Actually that's incorrect, Unless they reset stats after the patch that's absolutely false. I have played a metric ton of US, and played far more OKW than you're listing. The two guys I play with can back me up on it too.

Only one US game, lol freaking Kappa

They are who I have been playing the most for a long while now.
Then why do you display approximately 200 games as Soviet but none as OKW and one as US?

You. Are. Lying. Through your nose, and nobody here other than perhaps pussyking and Katitof is going to take you seriously.

US is the strongest faction in small games this patch, though you wouldn't know about that since you apparently play nothing but 3v3 and 4v4.

I'm done posting in this thread and giving you kicks, troll.
17 Sep 2015, 22:46 PM

Again. Liar.

Say what you want but I have played OKW. And I play a lot of USF, why in the hell would I buy their commanders if I didn't.

But since the infallible leaderboards say I have never played OKW and only have 1 USF game then it must be true. The leaderboards have never in the history of COH2 listed incorrect statistics. Kappa

Freaking idiot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS