Login

russian armor

PathFinders VS IR Pathfinder

7 Sep 2015, 14:46 PM

I would like more information about the diference between regular path and ir path..
I see this:
http://www.coh2-stats.com/squads/pathfinder_squad_mp
http://www.coh2-stats.com/squads/pathfinder_squad_recon_mp
7 Sep 2015, 16:47 PM

first is a wanabe sniper well suited with 1 or 2 BARs, expensive but useful.
Second is a reco arty in FOG unit. If you have 180 muni to spend in an arty barrage.
7 Sep 2015, 17:21 PM

Thx, so it is true.
There's a lot dps diference between this two unis...
no sense for me...but thx anyway.
7 Sep 2015, 17:43 PM

the arty pathfinders arty is ridiculously good, if that makes any difference
7 Sep 2015, 17:50 PM

It does !!!
But i think they could have the same stats...(hitpoints, dps, etc...)and the only diference would be the arty.

When u talk about "best art" u mean in number of shells, area explosions and damage?

Thx for all information...
7 Sep 2015, 19:10 PM
Patrion 14

It does !!!
But i think they could have the same stats...(hitpoints, dps, etc...)and the only diference would be the arty.

When u talk about "best art" u mean in number of shells, area explosions and damage?

It's good because it comes into play very quickly after being called in, whilst retaining the damage of some of the heavier strikes.

Though the range to call in the artillery is fairly low, so you have to get quite close to drop it.
7 Sep 2015, 22:53 PM

how you can forget about fake smoke?
it's awesome in mp and can be so funny sometimes
8 Sep 2015, 04:11 AM

I remember when I was drunk one time I used IR Parhfinders as my basic infantry...and won.

Really though it's nice to have two ir paths in your infantry blob at all times, recons nice to have always, they don't bleed, and you gotta love very good arty on demand.
8 Sep 2015, 08:03 AM

It does !!!

Can be use in fog of war. Reco commander is interesting vs OKW. You can arty trucks you don't have vision on.

You do your usual Cpt build order and include a IRpathinder in, wait to have 180 munition. You scout his territory, attack with your cpt + stuart/Atgun the truck, you need to down it below 70%/60% life and you call the arty on it. No more truck in the area.
- In fact you use your Start/Atgun/Zook on the truck until you have to retreat, and then you use the arty in case you couldn't finish it-

It is also interesting to put them on hold fire, and place them in a good spot camo (must be in cover), they'll give you vision for your pak howi. They are not expensive at all so they don't hurt your eco. And here again when you see a blob or something interesting to be strike, you launch the arty or the fake arty.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Russian Federation 68
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak