Login

russian armor

USF so worthless

7 Sep 2015, 10:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 10:36 AMhenka
The Pershing commander was a fake. there will not be any pershings for USF ever.

Get out.
7 Sep 2015, 10:49 AM

I agree. USF can be playable if the Pershing commander arrives.

Really can't tell if this guy is a troll or not.

On topic, I really can't comment on team games to much but they feel alright in 1v1 and rifles scaling next patch is going to be pretty damn nice.
7 Sep 2015, 11:11 AM

i like to play current USF, real challenge in 2v2

edit: all this people hype about pershing... FailFish
7 Sep 2015, 11:12 AM
Donator 11

I can't speak much from a team game perspective but from a 1v1 perspective I've got a 8 win streak going. I don't think Usf is underperforming with 1v1s. If anything I find Allies to be easy mode in small games =/
7 Sep 2015, 11:14 AM

Really can't tell if this guy is a troll or not.

On topic, I really can't comment on team games to much but they feel alright in 1v1 and rifles scaling next patch is going to be pretty damn nice.

I have no idea if he was serious, yet in 1v1 USF isn't at the place it should be, it is just painful. If you hit the late game, you are done.
7 Sep 2015, 11:17 AM

I can't speak much from a team game perspective but from a 1v1 perspective I've got a 8 win streak going. I don't think Usf is underperforming with 1v1s. If anything I find Allies to be easy mode in small games =/

Now I am not trying to offend you, but have you fought good opponents with USF, or are you fighting people below your skill level? If I fight someone with an equal or better skill level, I can dominate the early game with USF but as soon as the mid game hits and the P4s and later the Panthers come out, you pretty much lose unless the map disfavors Axis.
7 Sep 2015, 11:18 AM

Every week the same thread. Are you bored or lonely or something?
7 Sep 2015, 11:20 AM

Now I am not trying to offend you, but have you fought good opponents with USF, or are you fighting people below your skill level? If I fight someone with an equal or better skill level, I can dominate the early game with USF but as soon as the mid game hits and the P4s and later the Panthers come out, you pretty much lose unless the map disfavors Axis.

dude if u let him get p4 or p5 u didnt dominate early game
7 Sep 2015, 11:21 AM

I can get a p4 as Ostheer or OKW whilst being outplayed early game, don't know about you?
7 Sep 2015, 11:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 11:18 AMQbix
Every week the same thread. Are you bored or lonely or something?

Maybe I'm trying to send out a message? You don't have to read it :)
7 Sep 2015, 12:25 PM

I have no idea if he was serious, yet in 1v1 USF isn't at the place it should be, it is just painful. If you hit the late game, you are done.

Wat?
First off, the US vs both OH/OKW matchup is designed in such a way that US will hold an early to midgame advantage, as US has better line infantry and access to early impact units. That being said, why would you be "done" come lategame? If a PIV specifically presents an issue to you, try going for an Armour company LT/Cpt build, which offers access to both AT guns and the M10, which for all practical purposes almost hardcounters the PIV and is much more cost-efficient. If you are having trouble dislodging Pakwalls in the lategame, the Pak-Howie plus Bulldozer plus RNG bombs will go a long way.
Personally, on all but arguably two maps (Langres/Crossing), I'd take US over either of the Axis faction any day.
7 Sep 2015, 12:43 PM

Watch some old replay of Cruzz and Fahu.
Cruzz completely shuted down Fahu, pure domination and when game reached late game, Fahu (OKW) pushed him back and won.

As for Usf.
Non doc mortar, better scaling (coming), artillery (calliope) and generalist, not paper tank (Pershing).
Plus there need to be done something about hmg and at gun. There should be in hq and unlock with any tier, or something like that.
7 Sep 2015, 12:46 PM

Wat?
First off, the US vs both OH/OKW matchup is designed in such a way that US will hold an early to midgame advantage, as US has better line infantry and access to early impact units. That being said, why would you be "done" come lategame? If a PIV specifically presents an issue to you, try going for an Armour company LT/Cpt build, which offers access to both AT guns and the M10, which for all practical purposes almost hardcounters the PIV and is much more cost-efficient. If you are having trouble dislodging Pakwalls in the lategame, the Pak-Howie plus Bulldozer plus RNG bombs will go a long way.
Personally, on all but arguably two maps (Langres/Crossing), I'd take US over either of the Axis faction any day.

M10 in normal USF tier? I see that you have a lot of experience with USF:foreveralone:

USF at guns are the worst in the game. 90% of the time they don't penetrate anything from the front. Brits have the same exact gun, but it performs much better :foreveralone:

Don't forget the useful AP round from the USF at gun, it can still bounce from the front of pretty much anything for about 70% of the time \ :foreveralone: /

7 Sep 2015, 12:48 PM

Watch some old replay of Cruzz and Fahu.
Cruzz completely shuted down Fahu, pure domination and when game reached late game, Fahu (OKW) pushed him back and won.

Yep and don't forget the 'Ace Experience', the I comeback button for when you have thrown away the game.

As for Usf.
Non doc mortar, better scaling (coming), artillery (calliope) and generalist, not paper tank (Pershing).
Plus there need to be done something about hmg and at gun. There should be in hq and unlock with any tier, or something like that.

Agreed.
7 Sep 2015, 12:49 PM

lol something went wrong kappa

ignore this post
7 Sep 2015, 12:55 PM

I find the at gun for USF works well.... I do stack 3 x 4% extra penetraction bulletins lol
7 Sep 2015, 12:56 PM

M10 in normal USF tier? I see that you have a lot of experience with USF:foreveralone:

USF at guns are the worst in the game. 90% of the time they don't penetrate anything from the front. Brits have the same exact gun, but it performs much better :foreveralone:

What are you talking about man, no offence? Are you sure you actually read my post? Especially the part where I referenced Armour doctrine? :)

Also, you are free to consult my playercard, I have quite few US games logged, probably alot more than you...
US At guns are the worst in the game? Jesus dude. Ever tried a Raketen, Soviet 45 mil? Take aim is the best AT gun vet ability in the game after TWP, and the only real drawback of US at guns is that their crews can be lasered down quickly by LMG grens. If you are facing a heavy tank and are having trouble penetrating it, there is always HVAP....
7 Sep 2015, 13:06 PM
Donator 11

Panther, Tiger, P4 < Jackson. Jackson out distances them all. If micro'd correctly you have the advantage. If they try to rush your Jackson have At to use Jackson as bait. Boom gg Axis. Rifleman outscale, have nades, smoke, scott wipes just about any infantry from a distance. Only thing that the Usf doesn't have is something to counter Elephant and Yag. By late late game, it's over for USF in those terms.
7 Sep 2015, 13:13 PM

i hope so im tired of the OKW and OST dream team synergy hope allies get some synergy too!

Try brits + sovs :P Its more of a dream team imo.
7 Sep 2015, 13:13 PM

Raketen...

I hope you are kidding.
Raketen is truly amazing because it can be used offensive.
Get 2 of them, go deep behind lines, snipe Priest / Scott / T70 / Quad / anything with 320hp and insta retreat with maybe 1-2 models down.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★