Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Update 09/04/2015

PAGES (13)down
7 Sep 2015, 22:03 PM

Permanently Banned

I guess....since they're limited to one now.

But dont forget USF here,what do they do vs a vet 2 tiger? surrender? :foreveralone:

quit
7 Sep 2015, 22:13 PM

Except Tigers didn't have schurzen, so adding it would have no real-life references and be pure fiction.

See: w/e. Just an increase in health would be fine and would fit with it's dynamic as Ostheers big brawler tank. It also shouldn't have Blitz but instead an ability that can be toggled to slow it's movement speed but give it a smaller target size.

But dont forget USF here,what do they do vs a vet 2 tiger? surrender? :foreveralone:

It's almost as if the very changes to USF in the OP are to make USF late game better.....woah
7 Sep 2015, 23:27 PM

See: w/e. Just an increase in health would be fine and would fit with it's dynamic as Ostheers big brawler tank. It also shouldn't have Blitz but instead an ability that can be toggled to slow it's movement speed but give it a smaller target size.

It's almost as if the very changes to USF in the OP are to make USF late game better.....woah

Those changes did not affect their ability to fend off heavy tanks. The cannon of a Tiger doesn't care about the vet3 received accuracy of a Rifle or the higher dps of the BAR they are holding in their hands.
7 Sep 2015, 23:40 PM

how does the molotov compare to the new volks nade?
8 Sep 2015, 00:05 AM

I guess....since they're limited to one now.

Don't ask us, you're the "strategist" here. You'll think of something. :romeoMug:
8 Sep 2015, 00:05 AM

I cannot understand the Tiger changes.

As a quick reminder, if the Tiger I gets 55 range that means for USF that its dedicated TD (which cannot injure infantry) must be reversing as soon as the Tiger enters its range, if the Tiger is moving towards it, to not get hit every time by the Tiger I's gun. This is the problem with the TA it can stun shot a Jackson before it can escape and guarantee a kill, causing huge mp bleed.

Please do not increase range of the Tiger I.
8 Sep 2015, 02:14 AM

Those changes did not affect their ability to fend off heavy tanks. The cannon of a Tiger doesn't care about the vet3 received accuracy of a Rifle or the higher dps of the BAR they are holding in their hands.

The penetration buff to Shermans, Health buff/Pen Buff to Easy Eights, regular mines that can be built using Rifles in Infantry Company and by Ass Engy's. Zooks now cost less, ect. USF is getting a lotta help thjis patch.

As a quick reminder, if the Tiger I gets 55 range

That is why people are saying just remove the Vet 2 bonus but keep the 45 range.
8 Sep 2015, 03:12 AM

About the Tiger change.
The cries are all from the USF fanboys cause they don't want the useless Tiger, costing 230 fuel/640 mp coming at 13 Cp, stands up to its cost, time it arrives to the game and have any impact in the game.
at the moment, tiger by no means justifies its price and does not impact the game enough as a reliable heavy tank.
To all the crying allies fanboys, Tiger is (supposed to be) a goddamn heavy tank.
Oh and btw if you forgot it costs the same as an IS2 and yet ...:foreveralone:
8 Sep 2015, 03:21 AM

LOL at this retarded open ended bullshit

Heavies fuck usf sooo harrd. PERIOD!

I'm sure you (and everyone) know how useless Tiger is atm, for the time it comes, its price and its impact on the game (for its performance) .
8 Sep 2015, 03:23 AM

About the Tiger change.
The cries are all from the USF fanboys cause they don't want the useless Tiger, costing 230 fuel/640 mp coming at 13 Cp, stands up to its cost, time it arrives to the game and have any impact in the game.
at the moment, tiger by no means justifies its price and does not impact the game enough as a reliable heavy tank.
To all the crying allies fanboys, Tiger is (supposed to be) a goddamn heavy tank.
It could already deal with every allied tank other then the IS-2 just fine. YOu act like the title of heavy tank gives it some god given right to trounce everything it's opponent can send at it. Even it's counters.
8 Sep 2015, 03:28 AM

Permanently Banned

I'm sure you (and everyone) know how useless Tiger is atm, for the time it comes, its price and its impact on the game (for its performance) .

Ive NEVER had issues with the tiger! Its more consistent that any other heavy in coh2! LEarn how to use it.

8 Sep 2015, 03:37 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

About the Tiger change.

with your 0-1 record as usf.....

the tiger is far from "not having an impact on the game" vs usf. If you think thats the case,you can gladly play USF vs my ostheer and ill do nothing but gren spam MG spam pak wall into tiger. I'd LOVE to see how well you do. I doubt you even last long enough for me to get a tiger.

The Jackson is supposed to be a 'god damn' tank destroyer(In other words,it destroys Krupp Stehl tigers,yes,the tiger is a tank, not the second coming of God.) but yet with this change a vetted tiger(Not uncommon in long games vs usf) will basically have the same range. It will have more range than every other USF tank(including the m10,a 'god damn' tank destroyer) when vetted,and unvetted will still have more range than most USF tanks.

Like Imagelessbean (A respectable 4v4 axis player) said,This basically means jacksons have to be reversing at all times vs tigers,or they die. If the tiger is vetted,they die.

This means you cannot use shermans at all around a tiger,which means you lose.

So before you go spouting off about people "crying",why dont you step out of 4v4 axis land and actually play with a faction before you shit-talk it.

Just because 4v4 brits are OP with their flamer churchills,comets,fireflies,and carpet bombing runs,and soviets have 1 tank that actually stands up to tigers head to head(not with this change it wont),doesnt mean the tiger needs to be some god-send tank all the sudden.

8 Sep 2015, 03:41 AM

USA and UKF counters to early vehilce with armor stronger than kubel ?

221 stronger than Kubel? It cannot suppress, plus with m3 scout car armor, it can be killed by rifle behind cover.

USA and UKF does not have that much problem vs kubel, unless they blob and get suppressed in a bunch.
8 Sep 2015, 03:46 AM

with your 0-1 record as usf.....

the tiger is far from "not having an impact on the game" vs usf. If you think thats the case,you can gladly play USF vs my ostheer and ill do nothing but gren spam MG spam pak wall into tiger. I'd LOVE to see how well you do. I doubt you even last long enough for me to get a tiger.

The Jackson is supposed to be a 'god damn' tank destroyer(In other words,it destroys Krupp Stehl tigers,yes,the tiger is a tank, not the second coming of God.) but yet with this change a vetted tiger(Not uncommon in long games vs usf) will basically have the same range. It will have more range than every other USF tank(including the m10,a 'god damn' tank destroyer) when vetted,and unvetted will still have more range than most USF tanks.

Like Imagelessbean (A respectable 4v4 axis player) said,This basically means jacksons have to be reversing at all times vs tigers,or they die. If the tiger is vetted,they die.

This means you cannot use shermans at all around a tiger,which means you lose.

So before you go spouting off about people "crying",why dont you step out of 4v4 axis land and actually play with a faction before you shit-talk it.

Just because 4v4 brits are OP with their flamer churchills,comets,fireflies,and carpet bombing runs,and soviets have 1 tank that actually stands up to tigers head to head(not with this change it wont),doesnt mean the tiger needs to be some god-send tank all the sudden.

But vet 3 Riflemen
8 Sep 2015, 04:13 AM

It could already deal with every allied tank other then the IS-2 just fine. YOu act like the title of heavy tank gives it some god given right to trounce everything it's opponent can send at it. Even it's counters.

No man, I just compare it to the other heavy tanks in the game! why should I pay 230 fuel/640 mp wait till 13 cp and choose its doctrine for such a piece of junk!
8 Sep 2015, 04:15 AM

Ive NEVER had issues with the tiger! Its more consistent that any other heavy in coh2! LEarn how to use it.

you mean when you play against tiger? I know
8 Sep 2015, 06:12 AM

No man, I just compare it to the other heavy tanks in the game! why should I pay 230 fuel/640 mp wait till 13 cp and choose its doctrine for such a piece of junk!

You mean like the IS-2, which beats it and is fine because WM can have 1 out of 10 of their equivalent tanks a tiny bit worse than SU equivalent, or the KT, which you're not gonna fight against anyway? Please stop posting.
8 Sep 2015, 06:27 AM

The Ost doctrines with the tiger is arguably tge best doctrines in game for the ostheer faction. With the upcoming chamges it will be even more.
8 Sep 2015, 06:57 AM

About the Tiger change.

you never played against a tiger in a 1v1 usf game did you
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 6
United States 2
United Kingdom 69
Germany 22

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias