IS
T2
Sniper
AEC

I don't know, playing against the wehr sniper is very hard to deal with
2 Sep 2015, 16:44 PM
Patrion 310

With the 'anvil' upgrade Royal Engineer:
+ free lmg and still have 2 weapon slot left.
+ vet3 they reinforce for 13 MP and with 3 lmgs they vet pretty fast.
+ fast repair.
+ Eng Piats have higher ROF out of cover than IS out of cover.

Against Werh build order should be flexible but building more than one IS will leave UKF to weak against snipers.

IS (starting unit)
IS
1-2 MGs
T2
1-2 Eng
Sniper (unit ability will do eng damage on scout cars)
Spam more Engs before going T3 asap when fuel allow to get the free lmg upgrade on engs (with anvil)

Get 1 brens upgrade on all IS and Eng except maybe one with double Piats that are used for repair/sniper bait. After that get second brens on all Engs/IS.

Also mid game its useful to get a command vehicle (2 CP ability) on a carrier for the free recon plane to know where the sniper is moving. The command vehicle also give a huge buff to Armor reload and some minor buff to infantry/emplacements.

If floating manpower mid game/late game get either caches or use it to lock down the central VP with a mortar/bofors + FHQ (for the garrison bonus + reinforcement). For 45 munition the FHQ can give artillery cover from the base to the VP area and also buff the mortar/bofors. The bofors have close to the same range as mortar with the artillery ability (garrison bonus).

my 2 cents
6 Oct 2015, 23:57 PM

is+is+mg tec up or go bolster.
sniper almost alwais
is or sapper depenting on map
at gun
after this its alwais random depending on player\map
7 Oct 2015, 05:54 AM

I do a lot.

IS Bren Bren IS T2 Sapper Sapper Bofors/Mortar/sniper (situational) This is pretty good against sniper builds.

Very strong on most maps but it's risky if they know how to use a raketenwerfer or panzerfaust.

Or I do IS Squad Size Upgrade IS IS T2 AEC

This feels weaker but it can be nice on a map like arnhem where it's capping wars anyway and there's lots of flanking opportunities.

I also like IS Bren IS *pick up IS and carry him to the front* T2 Sniper

I don't do any cheesy t3 rushing or anything like that.
7 Oct 2015, 12:39 PM

I Like to have 3 Tommy squads and an MG to reliably secure my slice of the map before I tech up. The order in which I spit them out varies mainly on the opponent. I like to start with an MG against OKW, in case he tries to rush a sturm + kubel to my cutoff or fuel, as I find that 2 Tommy squads do not suffice against that (they are to ineffective on the move to reliably combat or drive of the kubel while being shot up by sturms, so I just adopt a defensive mindset there and set up a defensive position.

Against wehr, I just go triple Tommy to secure as much map as I can like any good allied faction would and then decide to either set up shop somewhere with the MG or press the advantage (assuming I got one with a good early engagement) and tech up quickly for a sniper and ATG to counter any potential schock units that might be coming my way.

After these openings I usually find myself getting an RE squad and spamming mines with them, and either stalling for tanks (getting a fuel OP if possible) or trying to deal a finishing blow with commando play (which doesn't work as good as it used to two or three weeks ago, so nowadays I usually stick to tank play.

Bren carriers on the other hand I find no use for, the rarely make their cost back for me, but I'm probably just shit at micro img them.
7 Oct 2015, 12:51 PM
Senior Caster Badge

If you are talking about Brits I would heavily recommend getting

IS
IS
Bren Carrier (Upgrade to wasp first 90 munitions)
IS
T2
Sniper
Engineers

The wasp is 'amazing' at holding off sniper and grens. They wont be able to get near you. The sniper will be able to hold of the scout car from OST destroying your WASP bren carrier if your micro is good enough with the sniper ability.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★