Login

russian armor

British Patch 3 Sep

PAGES (15)down
27 Aug 2015, 15:37 PM

If its a change like the brit wasp flamethrower flame-throwers in general just got a buff
27 Aug 2015, 15:40 PM

I wonder why 'allied fanboys' cannot find a thing they could whine about so relentless how M5 bothering all axis players. Because you know, they will nerf it just to stop all of this.
27 Aug 2015, 15:51 PM

still it wasn't long for me to realize that there was something "off" about the balance. i dont need to play 50+ matches against the human opponent to quickly realize that the axis have an unfair advantage in the larger games. not to mention the OKW and OST dream team combo

So, according to your logic, playing one position in football for 5 games, makes anyone a master at how every position works and how every team in the division functions? Or if that person is losing maybe he just doesn't have enough skill and is trying to disguise it with nonfactual accusations of unfair advantages.

I think that Brits will be fine on release and I think USF will still see play in large team games as having the early pressure of Riflemen and Stuart will give UKF enough time to build up to its larger weapons to close out games.
27 Aug 2015, 17:01 PM

I really don't know why people are already whining about the nerfed ML-20, before the nerf the LeFH was inferior, now it's the other way around, for the same price. I don't care much about the LeFH since the ML-20 is much stronger for me atm, since it's main strength is that it is incredibly potent vs. OKW basetrucks which are extremely vulnerable to it, now the OKW buildings don't get killed as fast as before and don't worry you can still basebomb the enemys HQ since the AOE profile stayed the same. Or is there any Infantry Unit that survives 160 dmg into the face?
27 Aug 2015, 17:45 PM

Bad arguement, you are one of few who think this unit is fine.

I may indeed be one of the few. That doesn't mean it's a bad argument. How about instead, you reply to my post with a logical and rational counterargument proving that it's OP?
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2015, 15:20 PMBlalord

And this is gentlemen, the exact definition of bias :clap:

Nice troll post.

It wasn't like I was replying directly to a guy who claimed that mysterious "top Allied players" were calling for its nerfing back into its previous useless state, and pointing out both the lack of any such "top players" and the utter irrelevance of using that metric to judge whether or not something is OP.

Again, I'm trying to make a logical argument here. How about you grow up and do the same?
27 Aug 2015, 17:49 PM

I´m missing:
- Fixed an issue that caused certain allied units to rearrange their position when ordered to attack an enemy....

aka the Guard Raindance

Indeed, is there any confirmation that this is being worked on (or even considered an issue by Relic)?
27 Aug 2015, 18:05 PM

TARGET TABLES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sry, a bit enthusiastic I am.
27 Aug 2015, 18:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2015, 17:01 PMMoBo111
I really don't know why people are already whining about the nerfed ML-20, before the nerf the LeFH was inferior, now it's the other way around, for the same price. I don't care much about the LeFH since the ML-20 is much stronger for me atm, since it's main strength is that it is incredibly potent vs. OKW basetrucks which are extremely vulnerable to it, now the OKW buildings don't get killed as fast as before and don't worry you can still basebomb the enemys HQ since the AOE profile stayed the same. Or is there any Infantry Unit that survives 160 dmg into the face?

The reduced damage will significantly reduce the area over which the damage will kill an infantry unit. Shells rarely kill with direct hits they require AoE. Also the reduced damage will increase the time it takes to kill OKW buildings and largely allow Sturm pio's to repair the damage faster than it can be dealt.
27 Aug 2015, 18:18 PM

The reduced damage will significantly reduce the area over which the damage will kill an infantry unit. Shells rarely kill with direct hits they require AoE. Also the reduced damage will increase the time it takes to kill OKW buildings and largely allow Sturm pio's to repair the damage faster than it can be dealt.

Huh, okay didn't know that, sorry. So 160 dmg is maybe a little bit too much of a nerf.. how about 200-240?
27 Aug 2015, 18:28 PM
Donator 11

Units will still clump when in cover. Its the only way they can fit in cover.

Its a choice the player will have to make when facing the enemy. If there is a lot of AOE damage coming your way, you might not want to be in cover.

This is also true when facing flamethrower units. Your squads take much less damage when you stand outside cover because they don't clump up.

I still think you need to concider yellow cover to give some aoe damage reduction since yellow cover is basicly covering the map late game.
27 Aug 2015, 18:34 PM

[...] Also the reduced damage will increase the time it takes to kill OKW buildings and largely allow Sturm pio's to repair the damage faster than it can be dealt.

Whilst the truck is getting shelled? And why should OKW not be able to repair a truck damaged from an ML-20 before the next shelling.
Oh right, now that would just break all levels of OPness. So much wow and OP my mind can barely comprehend it. :foreveralone:
27 Aug 2015, 18:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

They couldn't have used target tables for the ML20 vs trucks instead of just nerfing it into the ground?

No target tables for the Stuka dive bomb or IL2 vs howitzers? :foreveralone:
27 Aug 2015, 18:41 PM

still it wasn't long for me to realize that there was something "off" about the balance. i dont need to play 50+ matches against the human opponent to quickly realize that the axis have an unfair advantage in the larger games. not to mention the OKW and OST dream team combo

A dream team combo which you haven't even played once.
27 Aug 2015, 18:41 PM

Question, did Relic release the core game for pre orderers as well? For some reason I can currently launch the main campaign and Ardennes Assault campaign although I never bought them. lol

EDIT: Nvm, its free weekend. F'ck yeah!
27 Aug 2015, 18:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2015, 18:41 PMRMMLz

A dream team combo which you haven't even played once.

i dont need to and i dont want to because its a cheap and easy win scheme to do
27 Aug 2015, 19:14 PM

i dont need to and i dont want to because its a cheap and easy win scheme to do

From another thread:
i hope the brits will be fun cuz I'm sure in hell aint playing the axis

So you don´t want to and don´t need to play two factions of the game and complain about them. Just for a change play a game as any of the Axis factions and enjoy your dose of fast soviet quad halftrack and base arty.

Totally refusing to play axis for whatever reason is a missed chance. Then commenting about them and claiming they are overpowered is trolling. It must be because those german pixels are evil.

Please repeat for the 10th time (I´m not even exaggerating here) how the Allies need to beat axis lategame.
27 Aug 2015, 20:19 PM

From another thread:

So you don´t want to and don´t need to play two factions of the game and complain about them. Just for a change play a game as any of the Axis factions and enjoy your dose of fast soviet quad halftrack and base arty.

Totally refusing to play axis for whatever reason is a missed chance. Then commenting about them and claiming they are overpowered is trolling. It must be because those german pixels are evil.

Please repeat for the 10th time (I´m not even exaggerating here) how the Allies need to beat axis lategame.

they ARE very overpowered and it is in my view very disappointing that the axis currently hog and hoard all of the best AT, armor and infantry in-game. that has to change i don't know how but it MUST change
27 Aug 2015, 20:38 PM

they ARE very overpowered and it is in my view very disappointing that the axis currently hog and hoard all of the best AT, armor and infantry in-game. that has to change i don't know how but it MUST change
You don´t get it, do you? The point is you can´t say that if you have never ever played Axis. If you did, you would also know that those vehicles units expensive plus as OKW there´s a distinct resource penalty. This doesn´t help you versus multiple Su-76s with Zis guns etc.

Arguing with you is silly.

A: "Axis are overpowered."

B: "You need to play them to find out their weaknesses."

A: "No, because they are overpowered."
27 Aug 2015, 20:41 PM

You don´t get it, do you? The point is you can´t say that if you have never ever played Axis. If you did, you would also know that those vehicles units expensive plus as OKW there´s a distinct resource penalty. This doesn´t help you versus multiple Su-76s with Zis guns etc.

Arguing with you is silly.

A: "Axis are overpowered."

B: "You need to play them to find out their weaknesses."

A: "No, because they are overpowered."

still doesnt make up the fact that OKW can benefit from OST caches enabling them to get armor out in the field quicker
27 Aug 2015, 20:58 PM

still doesnt make up the fact that OKW can benefit from OST caches enabling them to get armor out in the field quicker

A problem only occuring in games bigger than 1v1, thus not as important.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS