Login

russian armor

how do you counter scavenge doctrine

26 Aug 2015, 22:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

While a L2P thread, i wonder if it's possible to do a 5min Luch or a 10min PIV on, let's say, Pavlov House or Rails and Metal on the most ideal conditions.

You need 80+50/135 or = 130/215f
You'll have lower income on the first 2-3mins (say 40f total) of the game and i'll give a generous 25f income (including caches from OH and fuel convertion) from then on.
At this point you have 90f (at 5min) and you are down 40f. Not accounting for the (2mins?) delay to get the 2nd truck, i'll say it's mythbuster impossible to get one before the 6min mark on a human vs human match (even if it's totally loopsided).
On the other hand, you could get a PIV before the 11min mark (specially if you salvage onmap wrecks (theres "easy" 15f available on RnM on one side and +40f on Pavlov)
27 Aug 2015, 00:09 AM

New Weapon Type
We felt grenades were taking down ambient buildings too easily so we wanted to isolate its weapon critical type from other bigger explosive weapons.
Small Explosive and big explosive. Small explosives are grenades and big explosives are every other explosive weapons.

thanks relic, i owe you one
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS