Login

russian armor

The lowy bunker spam!!! I am angry

• This thread is locked
18 Aug 2015, 17:18 PM

My mate and I are good 2v2 players.
i never understood the pain of the allied players until we started playing sov.

Its ridicules how often axis low's win by mg rushing fuel.
Or bunkerspaming the half map.
This kind of playing (low) is so dump that even god players like i cant do something,
course i dont prepare for this!!!

please lock the fucking bunker with its op mg in tech 2!!!!
18 Aug 2015, 17:23 PM

18 Aug 2015, 17:26 PM
Patrion 28

You could post a replay so people can help you with tips on how to counter it.
18 Aug 2015, 17:27 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 17:18 PM3p0k

This kind of playing (low) is so dump that even god players like i cant do something,

Bunkers can be annoying to deal with, but can be countered by both allied factions (and by Soviets especially) fairly early. A single Zis gun can be used at max range to whittle it down quickly. The Soviet mortar, while low on DPS, can kill it in two barrages. If you went T1, a flanking penal squad can 1-shot a bunker if you use a satchel charge. Hell, even T0 Combat Engineers have a demo charge to quickly (if inefficiently) deal with bunkers.
18 Aug 2015, 17:28 PM

there is no counter to it!!! course its fucking low!!!!

i know how to play!!! i know pack, su 76,smoke. dont tell me this shit. i know it my self
18 Aug 2015, 17:33 PM

Bunkers are pretty easy to take care of.

1. AT Gun
2. Mortar
3. Smoke with Mortal + Penal Satchel Charge
4. Clown Car w/ Flamer Engi (circle around quickly and burn it down)

If they are spamming bunkers then they are wasting considerable MP and Munis instead of actually buying mobile units to attack you or cap. If anything just avoid that bunkered area and cap everything else or decap the opponents cut-off then come back with a superior force.
18 Aug 2015, 17:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 17:28 PM3p0k
there is no counter to it!!! course its fucking low!!!!

i know how to play!!! i know pack, su 76,smoke. dont tell me this shit. i know it my self

Comm_Ash beat met to it... but if you are going to be rude then don't make posts and expect people to offer advice and be helpful. If you just want to vent and rage then I'd suggest finding a more constructive manner. Especially when some people could have just said "L2P lol"
18 Aug 2015, 17:46 PM

Maybe you aren't as good as you thought.? Playing axis is more forgiving. Bunker spam can be countered and it is possible you just need some practice. Let one guy smoke with mortar while the other takes advantage of that (you can go different tiers to do this).

Relic has always made German units powerful single role units. The pak is a more pure AT gun, but doesn't have another role, etc. So you have to learn to use the abilities inherent in the allied units. These are not as clear cut, but you can get there with practice.
18 Aug 2015, 18:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 17:46 PMAvNY

Maybe you aren't as good as you thought.? Playing axis is more forgiving. Bunker spam can be countered and it is possible you just need some practice. Let one guy smoke with mortar while the other takes advantage of that (you can go different tiers to do this).

Relic has always made German units powerful single role units. The pak is a more pure AT gun, but doesn't have another role, etc. So you have to learn to use the abilities inherent in the allied units. These are not as clear cut, but you can get there with practice.

sry. this is not meant as insult!!! However you would never tell me to use the so called dual role of the sov pack, if you knew what good players know. the barrage deals less dmg to bunkers then normal shots of the pack.!!! you failed with you're L2p.
Axis forces are not more forgiving if you lose one mg you normally lose the game.

by the way 2v2 is completely different from 1v1.
Axis forces are not more forgiving.

just look the fucking mg bunker at t2. in vcoh it was the same way if i remember correctly
and pak means one les unit inf dps (shoks-Guards)

dont forget the 100 fuel stuka witch kills the pak.
18 Aug 2015, 18:26 PM

But allied players dont complain about Ost MG bunker... "Bunker Spam" uses up a decent amount of manpower and certainly a lot of munitions.

"Course i dont prepare for this!!!"?

If you dont expect the unexpected, then the answer is not nerfing the unexpected.... FYI
18 Aug 2015, 18:34 PM
Patrion 310

Bunkers are fine. . If they are spamming bunkers it means no lmg grens, shrecks or mines not to mention a lack of units. Rush an M5 and they will be screwed. Or you just use at guns and mortars like everyone else

Really seems like a L2p issue to me
18 Aug 2015, 18:35 PM

L2p
18 Aug 2015, 18:41 PM

No high ranking game has bunker spam because it is simply not viable and will immediately cause you to lose the game.

Post your stats if you think you and your partner are good players.

Unfortunately as many have already said, but you're too stubborn to understand or accept it, this is a learn to play issue.
18 Aug 2015, 18:42 PM

the problem with the quad m5 is l2p not nerfing XD

and the main gun crit bug dosent exsitst
18 Aug 2015, 18:42 PM

One of the first times I played coh 1 multiplayer I got wrecked by bunker spam, only units he used was pioneers. At least its more feasible in coh2 now to punch through that stuff with at least smoke easily accessible at the start.
As someone that uses bunkers when playing as axis they are not invulnerable and can only guarantee area denial for a short amount of time on their own before being blown apart and with that goes the manpower and ammo with it and no shrecks or lmg42 to stop the tide of armour or infantry that run over the wreckage.
18 Aug 2015, 18:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 18:17 PM3p0k

sry. this is not meant as insult!!! However you would never tell me to use the so called dual role of the sov pack, if you knew what good players know. the barrage deals less dmg to bunkers then normal shots of the pack.!!! you failed with you're L2p.
Axis forces are not more forgiving if you lose one mg you normally lose the game.

by the way 2v2 is completely different from 1v1.
Axis forces are not more forgiving.

just look the fucking mg bunker at t2. in vcoh it was the same way if i remember correctly
and pak means one les unit inf dps (shoks-Guards)

YOu missed the point. The point wasn't to use barrage. The point was that allies are not less powerful or prone to having spam used on them, but their responses to situations aren't as clear cut as for axis (build vet blob and super tanks and then steamroll, repeat as needed). So you have to learn the various skills, new ones to you and your mate, and use them in conjunctions with each other.

Bunkers mean mp used in a fixed point. Not only that but you get to kill the bunker, which is a destruction of mp the same way as a squad wipe. You have an opponent who is using a counterable tactic and expending resources to do it. be happy. learn to counter it and you will bless it in the future when you see it.
18 Aug 2015, 18:46 PM

Bunkers can be annoying, but they are easily countered. Think of it as one less MG-42 on his grenadiers. :) (more or less)
18 Aug 2015, 18:49 PM

lmfao this newcomer, calm down and let people who knows more than you, help you.
18 Aug 2015, 19:04 PM
Donator 22

l2p :sibHyena: :sibDZ:
bunker HP got nerfed years ago and Puppetmaster nailed it.
No inf upgrade, mines and lack of units.
18 Aug 2015, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 18:17 PM3p0k

pak means one les unit inf dps (shoks-Guards)

So you don't want to build a counter to something because that means you can't build other units that are already being countered by that thing? Not to mention that you eventually need an AT gun anyway? :loco:

And you mean to say that there are other counters to the counter that you build requiring you to build further different counters? That almost sounds like the basis of this entire game.

But you're a good player so *shrug* what do I know

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight