All tanks and vehicles should be tied in teching

All call in tank and vehicles should be tied in teching not only some of them
Option Distribution Votes
53%
47%
Total votes: 59
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
15 Aug 2015, 07:55 AM

We all know this patch was great but still havent fixed cal in meta only give call-inners less options to call in vehicles without tech + they must now often tech to not get set back in vehicle phase bus still those options are here (for example ostheer mobile defense - tier 2 and then spam pumas and command panzer , or usf m10 captain spam , or soviets can go tier 3 + is2 or isu152 or sherman )

sovietssoviets Soviets sovietssoviets

kv1 tied to tier 4
fuel cost decrease to 130 (correct me if im wrong but it can defeat panzer or they are in very same line)

kv8 tied to tier4
fuel cost decrese to 120

kv2 tied to tier 4
manpower cost decreased to 500
(also we need to fix windustry but this thread is not about it)

lend lease sherman tied to tier 4
fuel cost decrease to 130

lend lease call in m5 should stay the same , otherwise it must bee tied to tier 3 and it will loose its point completely (now it loose it point only in 95 %)

is2 tied to hq after building all tiers
cost decrease to 220 fuel
CP requirements 10

isu152 tied to hq after building all tiers
cost decrease to 245 fuel
CP requirements 10

ostheerostheer Ostheer ostheerostheer

Command panzer tied to tier 3

puma will be unlocked in tier 2 after researching batlle phase 2
so it will come not soon as scout car but will come a lot faster than tanks and often faster than 5 CP

tiger tied to tier 4
will be unlocked in hq after researching Battle phase 3
CP requiremnts 10

Elefant
will be unlocked in hq after researching battle phase 3
CP requiremnts 11

mortar halftrack tied to tier2
cost decrease to 35 fuel

mechanized greandier group and mechiized panzegrenadiers group tied to tier 2
cost desrease to 25 fuel

stug e tied to tier 3

tiger ace tied to hq after building at least tier 3 or tier 4 + researched all battle phases
CP requiremnts 13

okwokw OKW okwokw

Sturmtiger tied to tier 4

Tiger 2 limited at only one at field in time (like is2 and tiger now)

command pather tied to tier 4
cost decrease to 190 fuel

jagtiger tied to hq after building all tiers
fuel cost decrease to 280

oswind tied to hq after building 2 tiers

usfusfUSFusfusf

m10 tied to tier 4

buldozer tied to tier 4
cost decrease to 125 fuel

greyhound tied to hq after building tier 2 or tier 3 (captain or liehtenaunt)

halftruck from mechanized doctrine tied to hq after building tier 2 or tier 3 (captain or liehtenaunt)

Discuss

EDIT : make some changes from other posts , now it looks more balanced :romeoHairDay:
15 Aug 2015, 08:12 AM

RIP Jagdtiger
aaa
15 Aug 2015, 08:16 AM

RIP all axis BS if this implemented. No more cheating stug e out off ass.
Tie them to tech or give equal callins to all - which is impossible most likely.

So tie them all leaving CP requrements as is too.
Units like sniper can have 4CP requrment too for all.
15 Aug 2015, 13:18 PM

RIP Jagdtiger

no one makes jagtiger in 1 vs 1 and in team games it is still effective to have build all tech buildings.

All you will need is to spend 40 fuel more to get it and wont have cp requirements. (you must build medics and flak hq too in normal competitve game , because you canon stall for 15 Cp call in)
15 Aug 2015, 13:32 PM
Donator 11

hm. dont like the idea...

In some situations it is better to aim for a call-in unit instead of teching (not that great map control or specific tactics)
I wouldnt move all call in tanks to the tech buildings because some units are definitely not worth teching...
E.g. Why should you go for a stug e? you can also go for an ostwind instead (way better)
Why should you go for a greyhound? You could also go for a stuart...

It would destroy the balance completly again... heavy tanks would arrive earlier again which is definitely nothing we are aiming for and it would be a step in the wrong direction

tiger ace tied to hq after building at least tier 3 or tier 4 + researched all battle phases

would be game breaking... tiger ace would arrive in about 10-20min

T34/85 call ins are fixed now and I think currently the game is in a very good state... wouldnt change it.
15 Aug 2015, 13:42 PM

The whole point of the callins was to supplement gaps in teching, i.e using puma/command tank while your rush for T4 and Panthers/Brummbar. While T-34-85's got out of hand, no denying that, the StuG E has been nerfed, and heavies tied to a minimum of 13 CP. Callins are a no longer a massive problem like previously in my opinion. I think they're fine how they are now.
15 Aug 2015, 13:43 PM

Current system is fine and offers a good mix of call-ins and teching tanks. It is cool that Soviets have to build their T34/85, but can instant call-in the M4C Shermans that they got pre-built from US.
15 Aug 2015, 13:44 PM

The whole point of the callins was to supplement gaps in teching, i.e using puma/command tank while your rush for T4 and Panthers/Brummbar. While T-34-85's got out of hand, no denying that, the StuG E has been nerfed, and heavies tied to a minimum of 13 CP. Callins are a no longer a massive problem like previously in my opinion. I think they're fine how they are now.

This

OP you just want to decrease diversity

imho only 'upgrade units' (85s, e8s, MAYBE stug e's) should be built from buildings
15 Aug 2015, 13:51 PM

Lul, M10 tied to T4, didn´t know USF had 4 tiers.
15 Aug 2015, 13:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 13:51 PMEsxile
Lul, M10 tied to T4, didn´t know USF had 4 tiers.

it always have had :romeoPls: it's semantics you know, when you point out usf have no tier 4 but instead believe it's t0 -> t3

honestly i believe t1 -> t4 is more accurate as compared to efa factions
15 Aug 2015, 14:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

M10 tied to captain instead of major...why is puma in T2 but m10 T4?
15 Aug 2015, 14:29 PM

Permanently Banned

resource penalty :romeoMug:
aaa
15 Aug 2015, 14:47 PM

This is second question what to tie where. First thing is to tie tanks to tech leaving CP requtments as is. Vehicles are ok if callins but tanks have too much impact to get without teching.
15 Aug 2015, 16:19 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

resource penalty :romeoMug:

I didn't know ostheer had a resource penalty
15 Aug 2015, 16:25 PM

it always have had :romeoPls: it's semantics you know, when you point out usf have no tier 4 but instead believe it's t0 -> t3

honestly i believe t1 -> t4 is more accurate as compared to efa factions

If USF Has a T4, them Ostheer has a T5 which the OP never mention. I mean I don't care how to number tiers if it is done the right way for all factions.
Because if I follow that semantic, Tiger comes before Ostheer T4, before Panzer4, Ostwind and Stug.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 14:21 PMaaa
Such a demagogic trash sometimes that i dont want to quote that or reply to that.

Yeah I know. First I wanted to ask the same question cookiezcreem did, but I thought if the OP wanted that much to break the balance, asking right questions wouldn't do good.

Edit: I read it again... Tiger is even coming before Panthers, unlock after battle phase 3! :D
All Sov call-ins tank = Building 4 + all building for IS2 and ISU
Ostheer call-ins, PUMA before tier 3, Tiers 2 + battle phase 3. Elephant after battle phase 3.
USF call-ins, tier 4 (let keep the semantic.)
OKW ostwind available after building two tiers, other you need Tiers 4 or all buildings...
15 Aug 2015, 16:56 PM

Snip

I like this idea and it would give the game more depth and build nicely on the last patch...

However... There would still need to be CP costs (rather than 0 like what happened with the T34/85 ect..)

Basically because otherwise you could get a really really fast tiger going by this and wouldn't need any buildings as Ostheer.

So yeah great idea, but keep the CP requirements to prevent these things arriving too early.

M10 would need to be in cp tech too...
15 Aug 2015, 17:19 PM

It was only make fast on leg , but if you have problems about tiers i will explain it

OKW
tier 1 (volks pios)
tier 2 (medictruck)
tier 3 (puma , stuka)
tier4 (pahter panzer 4 )

Ostheer
hq - mg and pios
tier 1 - grens
tier 2 - scout car pak etc
tier 3 p4 and stug and oswind
tier4 panther and stuff

USF
tier 1 riflemen
tier2 ihtenaunt
tier 3 captain
tier 4 major

Soviet
tier 1 - clow car snipers
tier 2 maxim etc
tier 3 light vehicles
tier 4 - t 34 and su 85

Im not writing all units just those symbolic

Also i think many players in this forum use this tiering as i mentioned.

And heavy call ins will be behind 10 CP and tiger ace will be behind 13 points

But i mainly created this tread becuase of captain to m10 spam (we all know it cost effective trading capability and crush so it should be tied to major)

Also puma should come between tier 2 and tier 3 and i dont want it cp dependant becuase sometimes it is fast sometimes not and it need to come always at same time becuase it need to counter vehilces not tanks

Also command panzer overperforms for it cost + no teching becuase it is just mobile turet stug e with aura of 0,8 dmg taken modifier.

It is fine units , it just need to be tied in teching

Also russian sherman is problem a bit becuase of m5 rush then go suchka spam and in the end of the day you get t34 /85 without teching any further.

And then we should tie them all becuase there will always be options to skip teching and get bonus of it.

Hope this help.

Als it is not final idea i was just looking if you like it and if yes how would you improve it to be balanced

15 Aug 2015, 18:04 PM

You should take time to redact your post. By the way Ostheer is the only faction with a HQ, interesting concept, but to me USF and OKW don't have T4 compared to Ostheer or Sov.
So in order to nerf USF Armor company and Sov Lend Lease company, you tie up all call-ins, negatively for Allied factions, anything call-in that is on track requires ultimate tiers but not for Axis factions, after all putting M10 behind Major fuel wall isn't enough, do not reduce his fuel cost and if you can also get your Tiger faster, balance (meaning 100% chance to win as Ostheer) would be perfect... You could have make a thread NERF M10 and NERF Sov SHERMAN, it would have been faster.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 25
Germany 651

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment