Login

russian armor

Damn good show Relic!

14 Aug 2015, 17:00 PM

Just wanted to salute Relic for the exciting hype they've created. For so long there was nothing for run of the mill players who don't get into betas (three guesses why in my case) to be excited about. And for a long time myself along with plenty of other players were crying out to know what was going to happen.

I'm glad to see now how much Relic has deluging us with content and information about how the British faction will play out. It's exciting, you feel like things are moving and of course the hype train just keeps rolling forward. This is how you get people excited about a game. :) We might bitch and moan constantly, but we do that because we want this game to be more fun that it already is and we're invested enough in it already to care about what happens to it.

Good work Relic! S!
14 Aug 2015, 18:58 PM

Just curious, what "hype" are you specifically excited about? :foreveralone:
14 Aug 2015, 19:03 PM

Just wait until the balance issues start moving, you will feel more hype than you can muster:foreveralone:
nee
15 Aug 2015, 00:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 18:58 PMVonIvan
Just curious, what "hype" are you specifically excited about? :foreveralone:
Nigo's posts of course
15 Aug 2015, 08:47 AM

Can't wait to build Sim City :foreveralone:
15 Aug 2015, 08:51 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

The sim city you are talking about, it won't happen, because it costs alot to build even one of the emplacements. NDA?
15 Aug 2015, 09:21 AM

I hate the day brits will come to us, it will finally smash the game in such a hard way it will never find back to any balance :mellow:
15 Aug 2015, 10:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 08:51 AMSpanky
The sim city you are talking about, it won't happen, because it costs alot to build even one of the emplacements. NDA?

They're coming for you Spanky, time to get your go bag and run!
15 Aug 2015, 14:21 PM
Donator 11

Just wanted to salute Relic for the exciting hype they've created. For so long there was nothing for run of the mill players who don't get into betas (three guesses why in my case) to be excited about. And for a long time myself along with plenty of other players were crying out to know what was going to happen.

I'm glad to see now how much Relic has deluging us with content and information about how the British faction will play out. It's exciting, you feel like things are moving and of course the hype train just keeps rolling forward. This is how you get people excited about a game. :) We might bitch and moan constantly, but we do that because we want this game to be more fun that it already is and we're invested enough in it already to care about what happens to it.

Good work Relic! S!

Well said :)
15 Aug 2015, 14:50 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 10:47 AMwuff

They're coming for you Spanky, time to get your go bag and run!

Oh s#"t.. knew this would happen.
16 Aug 2015, 05:41 AM

You can use my gobag.. But you probably won't get to far in an airport with all the...ahem... Powder hidden in some compartments.
16 Aug 2015, 06:11 AM
Patrion 28

You can use my gobag.. But you probably won't get to far in an airport with all the...ahem... Powder hidden in some compartments.

caffeine powder is really exciting because it's white but technically there aren't any issues there.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight