Login

russian armor

Relic has no idea how to balance.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
7 Aug 2015, 03:26 AM

Does anyone think that Relic has absolutely no clue what they are doing? They say they want to extend light vehicle combat and draw lower tiers out more but all they ended up doing was causing players do instead save up and go straight for medium tanks. Another thing they've messed up is the Soviets. Now moving the T34/76 to T4 cripples them due to the fact Ober and Ostheer can crank out a Panther at that point or a P4 which can wipe the floor with a T34. Every time they update the game it ends up ruining one faction in substitute for another.
7 Aug 2015, 03:44 AM

7 Aug 2015, 03:46 AM

An informative little piece on your thoughts, thanks for writing
7 Aug 2015, 04:02 AM

I just feel like there is no satisfaction with this game. No balance whatsoever. They should've taken notes from the first COH game.
7 Aug 2015, 04:19 AM

Dude. QUADRUSH.
7 Aug 2015, 04:22 AM

Balance is kind of ok right now except for a few things. Other than that I think everything is fine.
7 Aug 2015, 04:23 AM
Donator 22

I just feel like there is no satisfaction with this game. No balance whatsoever. They should've taken notes from the first COH game.

In situations like this where I feel this way, I stop playing.

We'll miss you. :wave:
7 Aug 2015, 04:37 AM
Donator 11

I can assure you, no wins or losses of yours were due balancing issues.

So just enjoy the game.
7 Aug 2015, 04:54 AM

I suggest OP to create an own game with perfect balance. When you're done, i am going to play it.
7 Aug 2015, 05:08 AM
Benefactor 392

Is it just me or are these flame threads popping up more often
7 Aug 2015, 05:27 AM

Command and Conquer has balance and doesn't rely on RNG as heavily as COH2 does. Only reason I play the game is because I like WW2 but even then it's historical accuracies conflict with game play experience half the time. They need to decide what's more important.
7 Aug 2015, 05:36 AM

Balance is better than it has ever been. Please l2p... You lost me when you said by the time sov gets a t34 axis have Panther. That's a lotta lulz
7 Aug 2015, 05:47 AM

disappointed that USF still doesn't have a Jeep or MG in T0
7 Aug 2015, 05:52 AM

Balance is better than it has ever been. Please l2p... You lost me when you said by the time sov gets a t34 axis have Panther. That's a lotta lulz

I've played a few games today where the Axis team swarmed with P4's and the Obers somehow requisitioned an assload of Panthers on the field despite the fact we both had equal income and sides of the map. Then one of our teammates dropped and we ended up surrendering because the other 3 players had about 4 tanks each aside from lots of infantry. Sometimes some unexplained shit just happens in this game lol.
7 Aug 2015, 05:53 AM

Ah your talking about 3v3 and 4v4s??? I just don't think balance can be achieved at that level.. I speak mostly from 1v1 and 2v2s...
7 Aug 2015, 05:56 AM

Does anyone think that Relic has absolutely no clue what they are doing? They say they want to extend light vehicle combat and draw lower tiers out more but all they ended up doing was causing players do instead save up and go straight for medium tanks. Another thing they've messed up is the Soviets. Now moving the T34/76 to T4 cripples them due to the fact Ober and Ostheer can crank out a Panther at that point or a P4 which can wipe the floor with a T34. Every time they update the game it ends up ruining one faction in substitute for another.

Dude, I understand your problems related to not having a game PC, playing once in 3 days, etc, but please, having in view your lack of experience in playing this game, stop making threads. What you said here is the least of this patch's problems. Soviet players are relying heavily on T3 right now, not T4 from where you can build the T34. And if they hold the ground for long enough against axis and reach T4, then God helps you when they will flood you with T34s. 'Cause now they are really cheap.
Untill now, it's the best balance patch Relic did, it has a few issues, of course, but they are verry few and I am sure they will deal with them. You should have played this game one year ago, lol. Just to experience what lack of balance means.
7 Aug 2015, 06:00 AM

Although as always there are problems, arguably right now Relic is more active in balancing than it has ever been...
7 Aug 2015, 06:03 AM

I wouldn't say I have lack of experience in the game because I've played enough to know what I'm doing and like I said before I just switched to automatch where everything is different. If they had the old leaderboards from vCOH you would be able to see I've played hundreds of matches. I'm just basing everything I'm complaining about by what I'm constantly seeing. Not even just games that I'm playing but watching replays of other games. It's not even just this game, I complain about every game I play pretty much because I can somehow find something wrong in just about anything.
7 Aug 2015, 06:04 AM

Although as always there are problems, arguably right now Relic is more active in balancing than it has ever been...

I do agree they are making progress but the RNG reliance is a huge gripe I have with this game and why I'm seriously frustrated with it.
7 Aug 2015, 06:08 AM

I do agree they are making progress but the RNG reliance is a huge gripe I have with this game and why I'm seriously frustrated with it.

USF is quite more heavily reliant on RNG than the other factions i have to admit im just hoping that relic does something about it
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS