Login

russian armor

Relic has no idea how to balance.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
7 Aug 2015, 09:52 AM
Patrion 14

Honestly, balance is at its best since a long while.
Please stop making these threads, it's painfuly obvious that you either play not enough to get a firm grip as to what and when or you're playing very poorly.

Check our beginners guides here on the forums, play some more games using those (and please try some 1v1, 2v2's.) and steer clear of the bigger game modes, they're alway a clusterfuck of spammers. 1v1-2v2 balance is pretty darn good except for a few things but really, if you played this game since beta you have to admit that Relic (finally) got most things right.
7 Aug 2015, 09:53 AM

I wouldn't say I have lack of experience in the game because I've played enough to know what I'm doing and like I said before I just switched to automatch where everything is different. If they had the old leaderboards from vCOH you would be able to see I've played hundreds of matches. I'm just basing everything I'm complaining about by what I'm constantly seeing. Not even just games that I'm playing but watching replays of other games. It's not even just this game, I complain about every game I play pretty much because I can somehow find something wrong in just about anything.

No, No, no! Don't try that bullshit anymore, annihilation games vs ai on high resources, as you said you played are in no way a reflection of the actual game so you can't comment on balance. Especially as the soviets are really strong in the amour department now, your a noob your gonna get out played but that happened to me or weeks but you get better as you play so stop blaming your noobiness on balance.
7 Aug 2015, 09:59 AM

Well If I could pick within certain game periods:

Early game --> Riflemen
Mid game --> Grens
Late game --> Grens

I would pick dual bar riflemen with grtenades., cause I love that some so much :drool:
7 Aug 2015, 10:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2015, 09:00 AMkamk

And what about Penals, SPios, RE, Pios, Engies, etc. pp?

Synergy and faction design is also important. Imagine 42s with Cons & merge - that'd be "fun". Or Rifles having "one click" access to LMG42. Or Volks getting double Bar, smokes, and snares.
And...so...on.

erm... I think you're over complicating a response to the statement about riflemen being tied best infantry with grens mate.
7 Aug 2015, 11:26 AM

I think he meant tied as in even levels op potency during the game. Riflemen very potent in early game, not so in late game, grens not so potent in early game, but very potent in late game with lmg.

If not for this explanation, I can't make anything out of it otherwise :sibHyena:

This is what I meant.

With the list I did over simplify, but the point was to show him that the Axus doesn't hog the good stuff by any margin.
7 Aug 2015, 11:30 AM

Pls stop responding to these two..

EyelessJack and BigRed1 are either trolls or just truly deaf broken records. Nothing accomplished so far by engaging them.
7 Aug 2015, 11:36 AM

EyelessJack and BigRed1 are either trolls or just truly deaf broken records. Nothing accomplished so far by engaging them.

Add pussyking to the list, pls. And aaa.
7 Aug 2015, 11:36 AM

You've played less than 60 automatch games in total. This forum doesn't need anymore completely uninformed balance whine threads from players that simply don't have enough experience in the game to pass judgement on Relic.

At this point I can only assume you're trolling :foreveralone:

I like you. Want to be friends festivelongnub?
7 Aug 2015, 14:02 PM
Donator 11

^ this

I for one fully support Dominar Rygel the 16th
7 Aug 2015, 14:45 PM
Patrion 14

Balance is kind of ok right now except for a few things. Other than that I think everything is fine.

^

I enjoy CoH2 much more than before!
7 Aug 2015, 15:04 PM

You need to approach balance with a holistic view.

I believe when it comes to faction balance Relic is doing a decent job, sure it is not perfect and sure, they're slow to iterate but they do seem to listen and respond.

My largest concern is with the map balance, after years the map pool still has far too many low quality maps and maps which have not been retrofitted for the WFA expansion (panther on rails and metal, USF base pizza on langres) etc

I would rather play on a handful of well balanced maps than have 20 terrible ones.
aaa
7 Aug 2015, 15:04 PM

Does anyone think that Relic has absolutely no clue what they are doing? They say they want to extend light vehicle combat and draw lower tiers out more but all they ended up doing was causing players do instead save up and go straight for medium tanks. Another thing they've messed up is the Soviets. Now moving the T34/76 to T4 cripples them due to the fact Ober and Ostheer can crank out a Panther at that point or a P4 which can wipe the floor with a T34. Every time they update the game it ends up ruining one faction in substitute for another.

all you say is managebale curently.
If they abuse that build going straith to medium tanks they can be punished hard. Unless it is a lieig into medium tank - that build is BS N1 in the game currently.
7 Aug 2015, 15:07 PM

You've played less than 60 automatch games in total. This forum doesn't need anymore completely uninformed balance whine threads from players that simply don't have enough experience in the game to pass judgement on Relic.

At this point I can only assume you're trolling :foreveralone:

you can see and experience a lot of things can happen in less then 60 matches and for the trolling part you assumed wrong i'm dead serious with what i said
7 Aug 2015, 15:09 PM
Patrion 14

Troll thread locked.

If problem, pm me.

PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %