Login

russian armor

KV-2

5 Aug 2015, 11:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2015, 10:44 AMFrost

Yeah, easy to see and shoot but you think also that easy to penetrate? ISU has been made by completely other reason then giant turret of KV-2. It really doesn't matter. It was like Panzer III and StuG III.

KV-2 is nothing like the Mark III or StuG III

Mark III is a medium Tank
StuG II is a Assault Gun
KV-2 is some weird abomination Heavy tank fitted with a giant turret and 152MM gun

Barring a few sporatic incidents the KV-2 was awful and only kept on production with the KV-1 because early German AT guns couln't penetrate its armor at distance, and there weren't any other large self propelled guns at the time until the SU-122/152.
5 Aug 2015, 11:56 AM

Dude I said the reason of made SU-152 instead of KV-2. It could be compared to PanzerKamfWagen III and StuG. Got it?
5 Aug 2015, 12:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2015, 11:56 AMFrost
Dude I said the reason of made SU-152 instead of KV-2. It could be compared to PanzerKamfWagen III and StuG. Got it?

I think so....... no offense but your grammar makes it hard to determine what you mean.
5 Aug 2015, 12:29 PM

A humble opinion... but MP---F conversation can be changed to an on/off type ability....Which can give players a chance to adapt for their needs during game...
5 Aug 2015, 13:02 PM

I'd love to see the KV-2 as stocktank in the base building of the soviets. Being unlocked at CP14, and only possible to field 1. I think it's a cool tank to field, not very good, not very bad. And imo it doesn't have a really big impact on the game. So that's why I think it wouldn't harm to put it in the base building.

But that's not going to happen :)
5 Aug 2015, 13:02 PM

Remove mp penalty, and instead of fuel bonus add -25% or -33% or whatever tank cost reduction (no more free resources to broke all timings possible).

Done.
5 Aug 2015, 13:07 PM

Remove mp penalty, and instead of fuel bonus add -25% or -33% or whatever tank cost reduction (no more free resources to broke all timings possible).

Done.

I can see that being kinda broken with current T3. I mean the SU-76 spam and Quadmount spam would be unreal.
5 Aug 2015, 13:32 PM

Since this turned into discounts issue, why not just keep the increased fuel incoming, delete the manpower reduction and just add +50% cost to all infantry units? You keep the doctrine as it is without being craving for manpower for tanks
5 Aug 2015, 13:35 PM

Done.

I'm not sure about this. I mean, you cannot get something for free. You must sacrafice something for that extra fuel/lower cost. Manpower or ammo. There is no other way. It's just current way of boosting fuel, that needs to be change cause it's broken.

OKW, Lend-Lease, CAS, Luftwaffe, Opels... All of them are quite good solution since you can decide when and how much.

Personally I would make it like OKW transfer (with for example 3mins cooldown after turning it ON/OFF).
5 Aug 2015, 13:46 PM

I can see that being kinda broken with current T3. I mean the SU-76 spam

Purpose of industry is to spam tanks.

Quadmount spam would be unreal.

M5 is not a tank, it should not be affected.

I'm not sure about this. I mean, you cannot get something for free. You must sacrafice something for that extra fuel/lower cost. Manpower or ammo. There is no other way. It's just current way of boosting fuel, that needs to be change cause it's broken.

Commander's abilities also a resource. And its not like industry with change i proposed would be good for anything aside cheap tank spam.

5 Aug 2015, 14:35 PM

KV-2 is garbage at this moment.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight