Login

russian armor

UKF - infantry units

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
1 Aug 2015, 19:20 PM
1 Aug 2015, 19:27 PM

British smoke is droppable light cover, not vision block?
1 Aug 2015, 19:33 PM

Nice nigo NICE :thumbsup:

+42
1 Aug 2015, 19:52 PM

British smoke is droppable light cover, not vision block?

Yes, i learned that the hard way when trying to use em like shocks XD
1 Aug 2015, 19:57 PM

The awesome veterancy has arrived...

Elite units drop smoke when they retreat when they are vet 3, making them much harder to wipe on retreat.

Infantry Sections at vet 3 bring out 2 scoped enfields with profound firing sounds (but they also count as filling weapon slots, though they are undroppable - sometimes my IS's with brens will drop their brens while losing only 1-3 men)

And the airlanding officer has a standard recon run as a vet ability where you can select which direction the plane flies, which is much greater than Major's recon run which calls in planes from anywhere that oftentimes dont scout what you want.

And of course, Commandos OP MVGame
1 Aug 2015, 20:01 PM
Patrion 14

The awesome veterancy has arrived...

Elite units drop smoke when they retreat when they are vet 3, making them much harder to wipe on retreat.

Infantry Sections at vet 3 bring out 2 scoped enfields with profound firing sounds (but they also count as filling weapon slots, though they are undroppable - sometimes my IS's with brens will drop their brens while losing only 1-3 men)

And the airlanding officer has a standard recon run as a vet ability where you can select which direction the plane flies, which is much greater than Major's recon run which calls in planes from anywhere that oftentimes dont scout what you want.

And of course, Commandos OP MVGame

I'm sure that they are a lot more balanced now. The alpha was, as stated by Relic, made primarily for bug fixes, map review, and faction design.

If not, I guess we will have September Deployment stories to tell our grandchildren :guyokay:
1 Aug 2015, 20:04 PM

The Air Officer gets free smoke nade drop on retreat! Also, more demo charges :/ .
1 Aug 2015, 20:09 PM

This all sounds really OP.
1 Aug 2015, 20:23 PM

axis still hog and hoard of the best AT, armor and infantry in-game so its nice to see the brits are on par with axis unlike USF
1 Aug 2015, 20:29 PM

500mp elite infantry. Time for obers to cry.

Also tommies vet 3: Squad is dispensed two scoped Lee-Enfield rifles, increasing their accuracy and rate of fire. And people thought double m1919 rifles were op :D
1 Aug 2015, 20:56 PM
Patrion 14

royal engineers are hot.
1 Aug 2015, 21:10 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

They probably also pay for the glider bringing them in, though.
1 Aug 2015, 21:27 PM
Developer Relic Badge

While I wasn't there for most of it, from what I heard, read, and sort of played, the Commando made the old vetted Obers look like Conscripts back in Alpha. :P
1 Aug 2015, 21:31 PM

Commando were broken back in alpha, so nobody knows their real dps.

But it should be absolute nuts.
1 Aug 2015, 21:32 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

While I wasn't there for most of it, from what I heard, read, and sort of played, the Commando made the old vetted Obers look like Conscripts back in Alpha. :P

Very well put..it's their ambush, combined with ferocity of attack :(
1 Aug 2015, 21:36 PM

Commandos: a squad where each man has the cloaking capabiltiy of the Ostheer sniper, combined with ultra close range DPS.

For whatever reason, having an ambush "bonus" when attacking from cloak, increasing RoF, accuracy, DPS, god knows what. I had one sneak up on a puma from the front and the enemy got so scared as its health was dropping ridiculously from SMG's, and he smoked away from an AI infantry squad...

#Balance

Also, you can camp behind any cover and wipe any squad/squads (plural) to win as well. Had a 3v3 where ally told us to stop using them because enemy was crying so bad from the chaos.
1 Aug 2015, 21:53 PM

more infantry that can cloak? holy shet..
1 Aug 2015, 21:53 PM

Also tommies vet 3: Squad is dispensed two scoped Lee-Enfield rifles, increasing their accuracy and rate of fire. And people thought double m1919 rifles were op :D

They have been crying long ago, don't you see?
1 Aug 2015, 22:00 PM

axis still hog and hoard of the best AT, armor and infantry in-game so its nice to see the brits are on par with axis unlike USF

You just love repeating that exact sentence over and over again don't you?

And by the way, I'm pretty sure the best way of fixing an 'OP' faction is to nerf it, not to add another OP faction to counter it...

1 Aug 2015, 22:12 PM

Commando were broken back in alpha, so nobody knows their real dps.

But it should be absolute nuts.

Each of them was more powerful than a shock trooper at close range while being like a Fallsch at long. Then there was the x4 damage cloak bonus....
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS