Login

russian armor

Balance is pretty decent I must admit.

16 Jul 2015, 21:06 PM

Permanently Banned
In the new 21st july balance mod, balance is pretty good! In 1v1, I find the factions to be fairly even now. Blobs don't roam freely anymore, heavy call ins come later, and especially soviet call ins aren't a problem anymore. OKW finally can fight with a medium non call in tank and the maxim can finally stop the OKW hordes.

In 2v2 I find the Allies to still have the upper hand during early and mid game. If the Axis make it to late game, their changes of winning suddenly skyrocket. Especially double OKW is pretty much GG unless you face noob opponents. Blobbing can still be stopped and overall balance has improved. It still isn't like 1v1 though.

3v3 and 4v4 are still horrible, have touched them one game and couldn't contain my disgust.

What are your opinions? Do you like the new balance? Is there anything specific you really like or dislike?
Let me know!
16 Jul 2015, 21:11 PM

haha

Riflemen 280 mp, volks 235 mp, conscripts and gren 240 mp. GG
16 Jul 2015, 21:13 PM

Permanently Banned
haha

Riflemen 280 mp, volks 235 mp, conscripts and gren 240 mp. GG

Yes that are indeed the correct values you described. Forgot to describe that Riflemen outperform all of these units at 0 vet plus USF doesn't need to build t1. To my opinion the cost is not a problem, riflemen hold their own very well :)
Hux
16 Jul 2015, 21:16 PM
Patrion 14

I'm really enjoying the new balance. The pacing of the game, in all modes, now allows for more variation.

As for 3V3s... You didn't just play one 3v3 last night you played two. I was in both. And you played terribly, so dont hate on 3v3/4v4s man, jeez.

There's enough of that already
16 Jul 2015, 21:19 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2015, 21:16 PMHux
I'm really enjoying the new balance. The pacing of the game, in all modes, now allows for more variation.

As for 3V3s... You didn't just play one 3v3 last night you played two. I was in both. And you played terribly, so dont hate on 3v3/4v4s man, jeez.

There's enough of that already

I played no game last night, that was my house mate. We use the same pc and same account on steam, saves money on games etc. Let me guess, he blames everything on teammates, camps and never attacks unless somebody else is attacking? That is Keving for ya xd. Never ever play with him, just drop xd
16 Jul 2015, 22:00 PM

I like it all, the only problem i have with the game anymore is guard infantry, they don't care if you're in cover, they tank, they stop your light vehicles. They can pretty much carry a good soviet player to whatever call in he wants late game. Other than that everythings all good in my opinion :)
16 Jul 2015, 23:02 PM
Donator 11

They should work on the Obersoldaten... definitly not worth 400MP and havnt seen them for a while now.
Also Partisans and other non meta stuff could get some love.

But yeah you are right... the balance definitly goes in the right direction.
Yeah I like it...
17 Jul 2015, 00:44 AM
Patrion 27

I played no game last night, that was my house mate. We use the same pc and same account on steam, saves money on games etc. Let me guess, he blames everything on teammates, camps and never attacks unless somebody else is attacking? That is Keving for ya xd. Never ever play with him, just drop xd

Steam Family Sharing :)
17 Jul 2015, 09:50 AM

Permanently Banned

Steam Family Sharing :)

Thank you! I have made my own account already!!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★