Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

made a mistake..

Battle Phase 3

Cost reduced from 200/50 to 200/45

Welcome to COH2.ORG :)
16 Jul 2015, 10:08 AM
Donator 11

Why would you increase number of models if each one of those models is a mp drain and also still can't do shit.

quantity has a quality all of its own? The models would have to become cheaper for this to be viable but each model would increase dps and charges would be more survivable to molotov / at nade stuff (weak as these abilities are)

However Your probably right. I think making ppsh's non doctrinal (with a buff) and changing the commander options to dp's might be a better solution. It would just be nice to make soviet infantry a bigger feature late game. A soviet Army light on infantry just feels wrong.

16 Jul 2015, 10:12 AM

when will it be implemented??
16 Jul 2015, 10:16 AM
Donator 11

when will it be implemented??

These changes have been incorporated into the mod which simulates the patch coming next tuesday. You can play the mod now. It is unclear if these changes will make it into the final patch because they are in essence being trialled via the mod
16 Jul 2015, 10:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2015, 20:25 PMnigo

SdKfz 221 Scout Car
The SdKfz 221 Scout Car is now the SdKfz 222 Scout Car. It will come with the KwK 30 2cm Autocannon by default.
Cost increased from 210/15 to 230/20

Wait so what happens with my precious 3xscout car autocannon upgrade cost decrease bulletins

I DEMAND JUSTICE :snfBarton:
16 Jul 2015, 10:42 AM

Thank's relic

Now is the time to revamp comanders and bulletins to make the perfect game.
16 Jul 2015, 10:44 AM

Permanently Banned
Just when guards weren't shit

Cons and penals are gonna need a late-game buff asap.
16 Jul 2015, 10:54 AM

The problem with nerfing SU sandbags is that the faction is always out of cover: PGrens with schreks destroy cover objects, e.g. wagons, cars, haystacks, fences, walls - practically everything. Sandbags were a reliable way to create cover for units that are always short of cover due to it being blown away. Conversely, we generally see axis units sitting more comfortably behind cover. This is a bit of a problem.

Also, if the dushka got 'focus fire' removed, shouldn't the M3a also get focus fire removed for both its guns?
16 Jul 2015, 11:04 AM

The problem with nerfing SU sandbags is that the faction is always out of cover: PGrens with schreks destroy cover objects, e.g. wagons, cars, haystacks, fences, walls - practically everything. Sandbags were a reliable way to create cover for units that are always short of cover due to it being blown away. Conversely, we generally see axis units sitting more comfortably behind cover. This is a bit of a problem.

What are you smoking? All the cover gets blown away by ptrs rifles or by the own schreck infantry when units close in.
Ostheer can't even build sandbags and that's for a faction where its main infantry is supposed to sit behind cover on long range.

Best cover in the game are tank traps with wire, and only USF and OKW have a easy access to that, since SOV & Ost traps are locked away in useless doctrines.
16 Jul 2015, 11:45 AM

Jason lee=Legend.
Relic did more for the game in last month than in last 1.5 yrs.
Especially like how they didn't wait for patch to fall then be played and once some of these inevitable issues were found then try for a change,but pre empted some of them based on common sense,math numbers and community feedback.Great job.
16 Jul 2015, 12:03 PM

While I agree that soviet sandbags were too hard to destroy, now they have the same hp as the OKW ones but with way lower armor. This will result in small arms fire being able to destroy it rather quickly. I suggest to align it's armor value with the okw sandbags.

Moreover, I liked to use the 221 without upgrades. Why would they remove a unit? They could change the upgrade costs from ammo to 20mp and 5 fuel to align it with the suggested change while still keeping both vehilces.

Last but not least, Wehr T4 only costs 40 fuel more than T3 now (including the buildings). Why is that intended?

It seems to me like Wehr has to make a decision between T3 and T4 now (since the builidings are more expenseive) while Soviets have to tech T3 and T4. Relic stated that they disliked the binary approach of Soviets, but now we have a somewhat binary approach to Wehrmacht. Or am I missing something?
16 Jul 2015, 12:09 PM

I'll believe PTRS sniping models is over, when I can see it in the actual game. :foreveralone:

But I'm happy that this issue was acknowledged, finally.
16 Jul 2015, 12:27 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2015, 12:03 PMGN21

It seems to me like Wehr has to make a decision between T3 and T4 now (since the builidings are more expenseive) while Soviets have to tech T3 and T4. Relic stated that they disliked the binary approach of Soviets, but now we have a somewhat binary approach to Wehrmacht. Or am I missing something?

Well Ostheer has usually had only T3 or T4 on the field, so i dont think this changes much
16 Jul 2015, 12:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2015, 12:03 PMGN21
While I agree that soviet sandbags were too hard to destroy, now they have the same hp as the OKW ones but with way lower armor. This will result in small arms fire being able to destroy it rather quickly. I suggest to align it's armor value with the okw sandbags.

Moreover, I liked to use the 221 without upgrades. Why would they remove a unit? They could change the upgrade costs from ammo to 20mp and 5 fuel to align it with the suggested change while still keeping both vehilces.

Last but not least, Wehr T4 only costs 40 fuel more than T3 now (including the buildings). Why is that intended?

You still get every role covered in t3 or t4 as ostheer, as well as having full access to a supporting army in t1 and t2. Previously soviets were always lacking something, now they'll have much better access to their full arsenal. Hence, neither faction is very binary now.
16 Jul 2015, 13:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2015, 10:08 AMArray

However Your probably right. I think making ppsh's non doctrinal (with a buff) and changing the commander options to dp's might be a better solution. It would just be nice to make soviet infantry a bigger feature late game. A soviet Army light on infantry just feels wrong.

This would be pretty awesome. I think Guards Combined Arms would be pretty hot with the new buffed ML20. DP Conscripts with hit the dirt would be great for countering MG42s since they are immune to suppression.
16 Jul 2015, 13:36 PM

This would be pretty awesome. I think Guards Combined Arms would be pretty hot with the new buffed ML20. DP Conscripts with hit the dirt would be great for countering MG42s since they are immune to suppression.

Yeah blobbing dp cons into hmgs and hit the I win button sounds awesome.
16 Jul 2015, 13:59 PM

Yeah blobbing dp cons into hmgs and hit the I win button sounds awesome.

XD Nice
16 Jul 2015, 14:21 PM

what was Guards damage vs. vehicles before and after this latest change?
16 Jul 2015, 14:23 PM

Where do you buy I Win Buttons?
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment