Login

russian armor

How do I create custom commanders?

8 Jul 2015, 15:29 PM

How do I create custom commanders? (as an HQ upgrade)
And I also want to disable the stock ones, how do I do that?
8 Jul 2015, 15:58 PM
Honorary Member Badge

You could create a player upgrade, similar to the existing HQ upgrades, that is required by certain player upgrades, which you would add to the army's list of abilities.

The only way to disable commanders is to use a Win Condition Pack, and change the following line in your .win file:

Code
permitted_categories = commander + intel_bulletin + skin_pack + vehicle_decal + fatality
to
Code
permitted_categories = intel_bulletin + skin_pack + vehicle_decal + fatality
8 Jul 2015, 16:03 PM

You could create a player upgrade, similar to the existing HQ upgrades, that is required by certain player upgrades, which you would add to the army's list of abilities.

The only way to disable commanders is to use a Win Condition Pack, and change the following line in your .win file:

Code
permitted_categories = commander + intel_bulletin + skin_pack + vehicle_decal + fatality
to
Code
permitted_categories = intel_bulletin + skin_pack + vehicle_decal + fatality

Hm. I am working on a propert bag, so it'll be a problem. There's no way to just disable the spawning of the commanders' items?
8 Jul 2015, 16:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jul 2015, 16:03 PMHupWB

Hm. I am working on a property bag, so it'll be a problem. There's no way to just disable the spawning of the commanders' items?
8 Jul 2015, 16:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge

You could try changing the actual abilities (in the abilities category, not commander_abilities category) to do nothing , or give them impossible requirements.
8 Jul 2015, 16:28 PM

You could try changing the actual abilities (in the abilities category, not commander_abilities category) to do nothing , or give them impossible requirements.

Thanks, and if I do that, will I have to do that for each abillity of each commander?
8 Jul 2015, 16:32 PM
Honorary Member Badge

9 Jul 2015, 07:08 AM

Yup!

Update: I found a better way to get rid of stock commanders- you can just remove all the abilities from the "army" tab, although it will leave the passive abilities, but as soon as you choose a commander, no ability will be aviliable.
22 Mar 2017, 17:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2015, 07:08 AMHupWB

Update: I found a better way to get rid of stock commanders- you can just remove all the abilities from the "army" tab, although it will leave the passive abilities, but as soon as you choose a commander, no ability will be aviliable.

Oh I quite like that, commanders giving just passives.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★