Login

russian armor

A few words from our community manager

30 Jun 2015, 18:56 PM

Originaly posted @blogscompanyofheroes

Tank You For Being A Fan

For the past year, I have proudly bled black and yellow as a dedicated Relican and representative of the Company of Heroes brand. I’ve had some amazing experiences, gained a new ‘family’ in the form of my wonderful co-workers, and never thought I’d be leaving so soon!

It’s difficult to say this, but I’m gonna have to rip the band aid off: July 14th will be my last day here at Relic.

I’m thankful to have worked with such amazing people, and with a community that has so much to give. During my time here at Relic, I’ve come to know you all on different levels. The casters that take their time to share our game with wider audiences, the hardcore players that stay up late every night to perfect their strategy, and the new players that come in eager to learn. I’d also never want to skip over our volunteer moderator team, who have fearlessly helped to keep our forums in check when we knew they were gonna require some extra attention.

It will be difficult to do so, but it’s time for me to let someone else take the reins of the Company of Heroes community. Stay tuned for more info on this! The COH2 team is hard at work for you, our players, and I will be cheering them on from the sidelines. It will be strange to watch all of the excitement with the new faction go down as an outsider. You can never truly leave Company of Heroes, and I may or may not try my hand at creating some decals and faceplates in the near future. When I’ll need help and guidance as a beginner mod, I know this community is gonna be exceptionally helpful.

I’ve had the opportunity to run around and amass some truly unique experiences that I feel lucky to have under my belt. It’s hard to decide on a favorite experience – shooting guns in London with Craig and Will for Make War Not Love, taking on the ice bucket challenge with Jefferey aka Noun, or working with amazing charity partners such as the AbleGamers Foundation and Operation Supply Drop. I’ll miss my team, the community, being a part of this wonderful #SegaFamily, and consuming delicious desert donuts every Friday.

Thank you to all of the Company of Heroes community members I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with. Keep calm, and COH2 on!

Be good to each other, folks <444>3

Cynthia Griffiths
m00
30 Jun 2015, 19:00 PM
Donator 11

RIP jazz hands.
30 Jun 2015, 19:02 PM

Seems like Relic employees are dropping like flies. Abandoning ship before it sinks. I have a feeling the titanic is already sinking. :foreveralone:

3 Community managers in a 2 year time-span. Lead balance dev gone. Lead Commander Creator gone. Several sub-developers gone. :foreveralone:

#ExcitementBegins :foreveralone:
30 Jun 2015, 19:05 PM

This is a pretty large loss for the community. I hope we can keep the salt levels to a minimum.
30 Jun 2015, 19:06 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Hey Von, you gotta be strong now, if you want to talk about it you can always come to me :foreveralone:
30 Jun 2015, 19:06 PM

the community was too toxic for her
30 Jun 2015, 19:07 PM
Patrion 14

You will be missed, Cynthia :(
30 Jun 2015, 19:08 PM
Donator 11

So it begins...
The beginning of the end.
30 Jun 2015, 19:09 PM
Benefactor 115

Is this... a rickroll ?
30 Jun 2015, 19:09 PM

did i just get rick rolled
1 of 5 Relic postsRelic 30 Jun 2015, 19:11 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2015, 19:02 PMVonIvan
Seems like Relic employees are dropping like flies. Abandoning ship before it sinks. I have a feeling the titanic is already sinking. :foreveralone:

3 Community managers in a 2 year time-span. Lead balance dev gone. Lead Commander Creator gone. Several sub-developers gone. :foreveralone:

#ExcitementBegins :foreveralone:

Not the case - the team here is awesome and will continue to be. No Titanic comparisons needed ;)
2 of 5 Relic postsRelic 30 Jun 2015, 19:12 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2015, 19:06 PMNinjaWJ
the community was too toxic for her

No way, man. The majority of this community is comprised of awesome and passionate fans. The vocal minority doesn't get to speak for the wonderful majority :)
30 Jun 2015, 19:13 PM
Donator 11

Cynthia we already miss you, its so sad to see you go. ='( Make sure you bring extra Jazz hands and cupcakes wherever your life takes you.

You really have to question why the community managers over at Relic keep leaving... Perhaps it's the constant abuse from the community, coupled with their management forcing them to lie to the abusive community on an industrial scale. This of course leads to a vicious cycle.

I wish you the best for the future Cynthia. I hope your time at Relic hasn't effected you too much personally.

( Nice rick roll btw ;) )
3 of 5 Relic postsRelic 30 Jun 2015, 19:13 PM
Developer Relic Badge

i wish u the best cynthia. good luck on your future endeavors
30 Jun 2015, 19:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Aw man.

Well then, thank you for your efforts to the Relic community! Good luck with what's next for you, and unfortunately, good-bye.
30 Jun 2015, 19:18 PM
Patrion 28

Tank you Cynthia!
30 Jun 2015, 19:20 PM

Keep on keepin' on and shine bright like a diamond.

Thanks for the memories!
30 Jun 2015, 19:32 PM

Not the case - the team here is awesome and will continue to be. No Titanic comparisons needed ;)

Can I use puppets instead? :foreveralone:

Guess who's in the middle. :foreveralone:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
United States 19
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L