Login

russian armor

US need more now.

PAGES (12)down
25 Jun 2015, 03:32 AM

Granted this is in team games, but i have been finding captain to be the best option right now. Cap + Airborn gives you all the support weapons, and the howly dose can help brake mgs. And, buy this i mean scare the OST to mover his mgs right before you send in your inf.
25 Jun 2015, 03:47 AM

Honestly I think US players are butt-hurt they can't rolf stomp everything with rifles early game now.
25 Jun 2015, 03:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2015, 03:47 AMJason
Honestly I think US players are butt-hurt they can't rolf stomp everything with rifles early game now.
Yes very much this......Relic please don't listen to the allies fanboyism.....but people since beginning of coh 2 have been just a click moving into enemys blob vs blob wars like it is ww1.....for the first time it feels like people need to use flanks just like coh 1...it feels so good now....people here instead finding new ways with current resources are just complaining so that they can again easier time just roflstomping mg lines......relic plz think of your own..don't let anything fanboys say filter your thought.( i don't know what i just said )
25 Jun 2015, 03:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2015, 03:47 AMJason

That's exactly right, Jason!

USF used to roflstomp with Rifles so hard in tourneys that Relic banned them in competitive play!

...Oh wait. People choose not to use USF.
25 Jun 2015, 03:57 AM

usf riflemen have smoke grenades, shermans have smoke that can be used offensively to cover infantry advance on enemy lines, Scott and Pack have smoke barrages, I think this and flanking is enough to figure out how to negate the impact of hmgs.

25 Jun 2015, 04:59 AM

Permanently Banned
Change incremental accuracy against model count, to squad count. There. Fixed. Blobs counter remains, and now we have no more excuses to try to rationalize buffs the USF doesn't need.

I mean Lol, mg42 does too much suppression? Yeah better buff the jackson, riflemen, maybe even the m20. Oh shit wait, maybe we should adjust the mgs instead. Not try to make the best early game in the world even better.
25 Jun 2015, 05:05 AM

Dude, Soviet Early game takes a dump on the USF early game. USF midgame is terrifying, but the early game is only effective vs people who don't have good Kubel/Sniper/HMG micro. If you have problems with early game rifle blobs as Ostheer your doing something wrong. As OKW I can understand.

Play the faction, until then go home.

25 Jun 2015, 06:05 AM
Donator 11

Funny that riflemen did fine vs mg42 without smoke in vcoh, maybe players were better then :megusta:

25 Jun 2015, 06:14 AM
25 Jun 2015, 06:29 AM

zero usf games.... fucking none!

this 5 minute m20 "abuse", as you call it, is something you have never even attempted. Because again, you haven't touched the faction.

This argument of "i played against them so I know what im talking about" is bullshit. period.

Play them this patch, face the new mg42, then come talk.

i must agree with you for once
25 Jun 2015, 06:34 AM

zero usf games.... fucking none!

this 5 minute m20 "abuse", as you call it, is something you have never even attempted. Because again, you haven't touched the faction.

This argument of "i played against them so I know what im talking about" is bullshit. period.

Play them this patch, face the new mg42, then come talk.

Wow, I never thought that I would agree to something you write because you write bullshit most of the time, I mean, really, almost all the time.

But this is straight on point. It's impossible to judge a faction only from the experiences when playing AGAINST them. Some months ago I almost played 100% Axis and thought 'wow the Allies are so OP oh my god'. Then I once tried Soviets and got stomped. So I learned to accept when the other player is better than me.
25 Jun 2015, 06:37 AM

Hi
I used to play ost a lot as I like playing the weakest fraction in the game. Very often it meant one mistake and you lose. I was criticized here on the forum and started playing the USF more. I keep winning a lot of games even not yet being able to utilize units to their full potential (for this you need some feel of them which comes with time). Mostly I use just stock units without doctrine units. To me it is the easiest fraction to play with - forgiving a lot with huge manpower and munitions float potential. Abilities are cheap and the flexibility is great. Usually I'm able to outnumber my opponent in infantry on the field by 1/3 and and have twice more tanks/vehicles on the field. Actually I even feel sorry for my opponents when I have a sherman with HE + 2 jacksons and face a lonely panther from okw. I'm not a funboy of any fraction but I really feel that relic did a good job with the last patch - at least they moved the balance in the right direction, but still I feel USF are a much better fraction than ost. I play 1v1.
25 Jun 2015, 06:38 AM
Patrion 14

ZERO. You have zero USF games and have the audacity to claim its a l2p issue..

You people are trying me, it impossible to be nice on these forums when people who have no clue what they are talking about tries to tell others they don't.

play ONE USF GAME. JUST ONE.

again, the USF faction is incomplete based on the reasons I gave above.

I think that people should not talk about factions until they have played at least a few games with them recently. Talking about a faction because you fight them a lot will give you a biased view.

If I played nothing but USF in 2v2, I could come to the conclusion that X unit/army is OP because it always beats me, when in reality it could seem so because my enemy is out-microing me or taking advantage of my weakness.

You can have a favorite faction (Mine is USF), but your personal bias should never get in the way of you playing other factions. You should also never be refusing to buff an underpowered unit purely because you will never use it or the faction it is in, and thus want to keep it weak.

These are simple guidlines that I go by, and I think that many forum users would do themselves some good by following them.
25 Jun 2015, 06:39 AM
Donator 11

US is far from UP they are stronger than they've ever been. L2P. If you want buffs. Then ur gonna have to revamp quad riflemen into m20 critical mass 5 minutes into the game.

25 Jun 2015, 06:43 AM

Maybe the game was different. Jeep could scout, Rifles were cheaper and had more models, weapons teams came out earlier, and the USF had snipers. Plus global BAR upgrade, plus Motor Pool. USF was way more spammy in vCoH. Not the case here.

25 Jun 2015, 06:55 AM

Maybe the game was different. Jeep could scout, Rifles were cheaper and had more models, weapons teams came out earlier, and the USF had snipers. Plus global BAR upgrade, plus Motor Pool. USF was way more spammy in vCoH. Not the case here.

But wehr had volks which supplemented mgs. Still back in coh 1 US was easier to play with than wehr - I has always been the tendency in this game. I still remember a pershing supported by callipe sherman (wow)
25 Jun 2015, 08:31 AM

My only problem is that USF must spend, through the whole game, around 200-300ammo just for smoke. It's insane amount of ammo, just to block vision, while OST can simply fire rifle nade and forget about it.
25 Jun 2015, 08:41 AM
Donator 11

And ostheer needs to spend the same amount in munitions in lmg42 upgrades to have grenadiers even stand a chance vs riflemen.
25 Jun 2015, 08:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2015, 08:41 AMspajn
And ostheer needs to spend the same amount in munitions in lmg42 upgrades to have grenadiers even stand a chance vs riflemen.

Sorry, but your comparsion is pudding. You are compareing ammo which you are investing in your troops to make them deadly vs ammo you just must spend to stop MGs (you are not investing in your troops).
25 Jun 2015, 08:49 AM

you might wait for the british, I found both USF and Soviet are way too commander dependent AKA boring as hell
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS