Login

russian armor

Is COH2 broken?

23 Jun 2015, 16:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 16:05 PMVitor

Please, explain why 1680mp worth of riflemen should not beat 800mp worth of obers?

you obviously missed the point there. I was stressing my point that obersoldaten are not invincible.
23 Jun 2015, 16:14 PM

I said it is not a learn to play issue! It's very easy to say that when you want to prove your point. you have never seen me play so I suggest you leave my skill of the game out of it!

I am not judging by your experience. I am judging by my experience. We play same game. All your points completely wrong.

What you are saying is not true at all! mortars of axis are difficult to deal with? Excuse me but wehr or okw is not the one with 120mm monsters!

120 comes so late it hardly makes any impact.

Obers win every engagement? Not true at all! try holding off a swarm off 6 riflemen when only thing you can afford is 2 obersoldaten. Believe me the obersoldaten lose, even though they are behind green cover. Grenades make sure of that!

6 riflemen = 1680 mp. 2 obers = 800 mp. Try fight them with 4 obers (or with 3 705mp volks ahead to take beating with 2 obers behind packing punch) and see what happen. On top of that, your volks unlike rifles can destroy enemy tanks. At that point just stooping OKW infantry alone requires unequally higher effort from allies then from you to destroy everything in sight, infantry and tanks alike.

Besides, having better tanks is useless when you can't afford them because the allies swarmed all over the fuel.

Again, you have stronger early game in form of kubels, better hmgs, free pgrens (sturms), devastating snipers. If you lose your early game it is not because allied early game better, its because you were outplayed. Hence L2P.
23 Jun 2015, 16:16 PM

you obviously missed the point there. I was stressing my point that obersoldaten are not invincible.

No, but they are hugely cost effective. Much more than riflemen, and you have the same income. So how are you being swarmed by infantry?

Dude you statisticly win a game as axis in 4v4 when you go afk. Maybe you shoudld try that.
Senior Moderator Badge

If you don't want to be label with L2P:

Put your playercard or upload replays showing it's not L2P issues.
23 Jun 2015, 16:20 PM

L2P

Shrek blobs still rule 4v4s. Just do that every game.
23 Jun 2015, 16:26 PM

Never thought I would see the day when someone claims Axis can't win in 3v3/4v4... I genuinely think this might be one of the most illinformed threads ever made on this forum.

If your really struggling send me a PM and you can play with myself and friends in a 4v4 and I will show you how hilariously wrong you are. Say hello to 9 Minute KT.
23 Jun 2015, 17:04 PM

Axis is weak in small game modes, but it is, at worst, evenly matched with allies in big game modes.

23 Jun 2015, 17:23 PM

Yes coh2 is broken, but not for the reasons you highlight.
23 Jun 2015, 17:44 PM
Donator 11

So l2p its not even funny.
23 Jun 2015, 18:54 PM
Patrion 27

LOL at this dingus arguing with one of the absolute top 4v4 players.
23 Jun 2015, 19:00 PM

No it's not, don't give me the "axis is op in 3v3 and 4v4" they are not! Maybe they used to be a few patches back but they are not anymore.

axis is op in 3v3 and 4v4
23 Jun 2015, 19:45 PM
Patrion 14

I hate to be the one who goes all like "This game is broken...." but I have been brought to the point that I can no longer ignore it. I have posted about this before in another thread but the allied infantry mennace is just out of control! It is near to impossible to win a game playing as axis these days (In 3v3 and 4v4, can't really speak about 1v1 and 2v2)

The empirical evidence is too subtantial to be ignored. I used to be able to play decent with the axis, I didn't win every match but I also didn't lose every match. Now I lose every match to allies who spam infantry all over the place.
And no, it's not me or a "learn to play" issue, I'm not a noob anymore, I know my way around coh2 quite well. it's just that nothing I do seems to make a difference anymore on the battlefield when I play axis.
What adds to the empirical evidence is that when I try out the same tactics against the axis playing as allies I litterally do wipe them off the map, it's insane. I used to suck with the soviets, now it's like the faction I have the most success with. I practically win all my matches playing soviets these days and pre-patch I used to suck with them!
That's not normal!

There have to be people that have noticed the same thing!
Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this. I can't be alone in this! I just don't believe that.
I have had this happen so many times now that something has to be going on.

your empirical evidence v. actual stats. hmmm. i wonder which one is more accurate.

not a noob? care to back that up with some evidence?
23 Jun 2015, 20:36 PM

Permanently Banned
I managed to get to top 200 in USF 4v4 randumb. I will try to get to top 50 and then move to the other factions. Once I get my PC back.

both axis faction hold an almost 90% winrate in 4v4

trust me when I say you need to l2p
23 Jun 2015, 20:44 PM

L2p, L2p, L2p.... come on people, none of you have seen me play so just shut up about the L2p, it's very easy to say that when you haven't seen me play. That is not helping at all. Besides, I'm not really losing, I'm actually winning, but only with one faction, a faction I used to suck with.
23 Jun 2015, 21:12 PM

I think someone should shut this thread down Kappa
23 Jun 2015, 21:43 PM
Donator 22

Invisied a post that was flaming and a few that quoted it.

Lets try to not be disrespectful towards each other please! Thank you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★