Login

russian armor

What I want about T34-85s

22 Jun 2015, 17:55 PM

If Soviets are getting redesigned, why not make T-34/85s non doctrinal and give all the cons PPSH!

Yes, this is exactly the stuff which I always felt like shouldn't be in a doctrine. Both things are just too iconic and were too common to be doctrinal. Meh, at least they're in a whole bunch of docs...
22 Jun 2015, 18:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2015, 17:47 PMAladdin

No, with t34 u are forcing him to tech to t34 with stug e, but imagine call in t34 76!!!! the game would be lol ridiculous bro! just think!!!

also pw is indeed useless, that doesn't mean the should change the game the way katusha turns into a useless thing as well, but also pw needs adjustment for what it is now, it's just underperfoming more than any other unit in the game along with the Lefh arty and everyone knows that

i have different thoughts t34s are not that very strong it can be punished by paks and let him tech even slower advanced warfare and armored assault have no guards or shocks so their infantry must be weak
its little bit like soviet industry
i think its balanced
super heavy tanks need T4, then how about settle T3 and build howi?
22 Jun 2015, 18:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2015, 17:55 PMFluffi

Yes, this is exactly the stuff which I always felt like shouldn't be in a doctrine. Both things are just too iconic and were too common to be doctrinal. Meh, at least they're in a whole bunch of docs...
I agree. It´s astonishing that relic introduced on one part quite realistic features for the armies, like a resource starved late war German faction, or the USA relying on light and medium vehicles.

Yet the most produced tank of WW2 is locked in a doctrine. The Ppsh was supplied to whole shock divisions.

That takes the fun out of Russians for me.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★