Login

russian armor

Patch notes for 23rd June

PAGES (33)down
17 Jun 2015, 22:57 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:52 PMZyllen

unless you fuck up badly its impossible for a t34/85 to cost effectively fight stugs.

It is nullified by the fact that the soviet player will have saved up so much fuel by not teching, if you face 2 t34-85s with lets say 2 stug gs, they will most likely kill one or damage one severely. Than he or she proceeds to call in two more t34-85s. If you haven't killed the earlier two, you will now face 4. Good luck with your higly immobile cannon of stug G doom
17 Jun 2015, 23:02 PM

Changes that big have to come slow. They're easing the player base into a completely different meta, eventually culminating (hopefully) in mandatory teching and all units pulling their weight price wise.

Btw I feel like the 0 fuel IR Halftrack is the perfect counter to Maxim spam now. I really wished they would have buffed Sturms usability this patch though.

@ Porygon
The 120mm damage nerf is to buff the resilience of OKW buildings vs it, not Ostheer infantry. Forgoing Paks and beelining Stugs is probably going to be the meta for Ostheer vs Sov match ups. (Or masterful CAS cheese.)
17 Jun 2015, 23:02 PM
Patrion 14

Great changes, can't wait what more they're going to bring us.
17 Jun 2015, 23:06 PM

It is nullified by the fact that the soviet player will have saved up so much fuel by not teching, if you face 2 t34-85s with lets say 2 stug gs, they will most likely kill one or damage one severely. Than he or she proceeds to call in two more t34-85s. If you haven't killed the earlier two, you will now face 4. Good luck with your higly immobile cannon of stug G doom

No you use the previous stug as an example. 2 stugs = 2 death 85's. god help the 85 spammer if the stug reach vet 1.

17 Jun 2015, 23:06 PM

Changes that big have to come slow. They're easing the player base into a completely different meta, eventually culminating (hopefully) in mandatory teching and all units pulling their weight price wise.

Btw I feel like the 0 fuel IR Halftrack is the perfect counter to Maxim spam now. I really wished they would have buffed Sturms usability this patch though.

@ Porygon
The 120mm damage nerf is to buff the resilience of OKW buildings vs it, not Ostheer infantry. Forgoing Paks and beelining Stugs is probably going to be the meta for Ostheer vs Sov match ups. (Or masterful CAS cheese.)

The problem is, we tested a WHOLE patch that was intended to work properly as a whole.

When you release it piece by piece, it is now different than what was tested as unchanged principles that were supposed to be changed are now in effect around things that were actually changed (and not completely, as some units that will be changed dont have all their alpha changes).
17 Jun 2015, 23:08 PM

Hmm, I kind of agree when you put it like that.

A video on the main menu explaining what they're doing, and a public beta would have been the best option.
17 Jun 2015, 23:09 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:06 PMZyllen

No you use the previous stug as an example. 2 stugs = 2 death 85's. god help the 85 spammer if the stug reach vet 1.

If you flank, stug G is dead. t34-85s are highly mobile, stug turns like an old lady in a flat tired wheel chair, horrible! Add some marked target to the situation and your Stug Gs will have a hard time :(
17 Jun 2015, 23:09 PM

@Mortar

Really? I can't even showing my furious feeling for what they have done wrong? Is it North Korea or something? Going to get executed by a flak for disrespecting the Supreme leader?

WTF is wrong with these people.
17 Jun 2015, 23:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:32 PMCieZ
Meanwhile...

Nobody talking about plane crashes being changed, as the community begged for. For good reason. They were dumb.

Nobody talking about Relic addressing vehicle death crits.

Nobody talking about removal of precision strike, which was a super dumb ability.

Nobody talking about the first steps in fixing call-in heavies.

Reinforced wire being cuttable.
Sturm sweepers not having terrible range anymore.

Global HMG buffs to counter-act blobbing.

Removal of Flame crits and the flamer model blowing up randomly.

No more weapon crews dying out of the blue while crewed/having to be paranoid and repair them constantly against Guards/PTRS cons.

Better tank control via prioritize vehicle being added...

Like seriously... did people just skip over all the amazing changes to immediately QQ about T34/85s, which won't be as strong as they are now relative to other Axis buffs...

/facepalm
FailFish

This community never ceases to amaze me.

I am with you Ciez, some good changes and they are coming sooner than last time and they fix a lot of the FRUSTRATING things about just playing the game with ANY faction. I would rather get some fixes now and some more in hopefully 1-2 months than wait for a pile of them in 6-8 months that they have to fix due to there being too many changes in a further 6-8 months.
17 Jun 2015, 23:12 PM
Donator 22

Just glad to see the game is being patched/balanced, w/e you call it. Thanks for that at least after much impatience from the community. - - - To all the people passionately stating their insight on the patch, keep it going ! ! its quite entertaining to read, a lot of the insight from the passionate community. thanks existant420!~
17 Jun 2015, 23:14 PM

Yes T3485s driving around like a Maserati is a huge issue, too fast. It's actually quite funny when the player calls in the t34s, he sets the rally point right inside his opponents base, because they will wipe everything in their path and finish you off in your base LMAO:guyokay:
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Oh boy this discussion is so pointless without even playing the patch
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:09 PMPorygon
@Mortar

Really? I can't even showing my furious feeling for what they have done wrong? Is it North Korea or something? Going to get executed by a flak for disrespecting the Supreme leader?

WTF is wrong with these people.

Of course you can. You just can't do it and be disrespectful in a personal way towards the Devs here. Read the site rules for clarification.

Edit: Invisied a few posts for being disrespectful to devs and flaming of other posters.

Anger is understandable. Being disrespectful personally to one another is not.

Carry on.
17 Jun 2015, 23:15 PM

I never said anything aobut damage, just better stats. Su76 will penetrate more reliably, which will bring the difference down to 1 shot I think.

"Su 76 doing more damage than Stug G Kappa." - it's your words, from post #136 and it isn't true. +10 more penetration it is 3-5% better chance against tanks, and it is like that if we do not take into account that axis tanks, in general, have better armor.
17 Jun 2015, 23:16 PM

nice condescending post, you are the MAN!

must feel tough insulting others online.

It's just a tiny bit funny how CieZ still hasn't gotten that people are pissed because we waited months and tested an entire alpha for Relic to only release a small amount of the changes that should have been put in a while ago.
PAGES (33)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak