Login

russian armor

Patch notes for 23rd June

PAGES (33)down
17 Jun 2015, 21:23 PM
Patrion 39

Wait so next question, if these are the finalized notes for the next patch why not release it ASAP? Does it really take 6 days to build and push out to Steam?
17 Jun 2015, 21:24 PM

One poll shows that in 1v1 Soviets are thought as being the most powerful faction by 70% of players. The problem is pointed out as Guard Motor T34/85 call ins and Guards.

My take on this current patch is that now Wehr and OKW are really screwed, as Soviet players can still spam 85s like always. But, now Wehr is limited to 1 tiger at a time. In essence, Soviets don't have to ever build any buildings and can spam 85s as they are not a heavy tank. Nice fix!

The game was getting boring before but it is fixing to get real stale with this fix. Soviets - why do anything now but Guard Motor as you can spam 4 or more T34/85s at a time. Wehr - WTF do you do? Spam paks? Forget about competing armor wise.

Only masochists will play axis now.
17 Jun 2015, 21:25 PM

It wil be constantly wiping 4-man fags, just like it does now.

20% reduced damage and massive cost reduction is not going to change anything. If anything, you will see 2X 120MMs more often thanks to its new cost.

How often do you see the 82mm or 81mm wiping full health squads? Yeah, pretty much never. The 120 now does the same damage as the other mortars, it'll one shot just as much as the other mortars, aka rarely.

Take a step back and think before you post ignorant stuff, thx.
17 Jun 2015, 21:25 PM

???

These aren't the alpha/beta patchnotes
17 Jun 2015, 21:26 PM

Ah as if it's all about damage. Learn how the game works before insulting others.

Only SADOmasochists will play 1vs1 as axis now. 2vs2 and above, the good old OPstheer kicks ass.
17 Jun 2015, 21:26 PM

One poll shows that in 1v1 Soviets are thought as being the most powerful faction by 70% of players. The problem is pointed out as Guard Motor T34/85 call ins and Guards.

My take on this current patch is that now Wehr and OKW are really screwed, as Soviet players can still spam 85s like always. But, now Wehr is limited to 1 tiger at a time. In essence, Soviets don't have to ever build any buildings and can spam 85s as they are not a heavy tank. Nice fix!

The game was getting boring before but it is fixing to get real stale with this fix. Soviets - why do anything now but Guard Motor as you can spam 4 or more T34/85s at a time. Wehr - WTF do you do? Spam paks? Forget about competing armor wise.

Um... You could just tech stug Gs? Guard motor got pretty nerfed. Isu or is2 doctrines will be stronger than guard motor.

Also CAS already destroys guard motor. CAS will be the most op doctrine this patch imo.
17 Jun 2015, 21:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 21:25 PMCieZ

How often do you see the 82mm or 81mm wiping full health squads? Yeah, pretty much never. The 120 now does the same damage as the other mortars, it'll one shot just as much as the other mortars, aka rarely.

I have it yesterday. Bitch please.
17 Jun 2015, 21:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 21:22 PMCieZ

How often have you ever seen anyone field multiple KTs simultaneously? It's already shit for its cost anyways.

It's more relevant in team games than in 1v1s.
17 Jun 2015, 21:28 PM

for me the 120mm unit was the one unit i didnt find a way fight. i tried so many things but the Range, the 6man crew and the 1man - retreat kills all efforts.

and now they made it cheaper??

why?? ... i just cant understand that...

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 21:26 PMCieZ

Um... You could just tech stug Gs? Guard motor got pretty nerfed. Isu or is2 doctrines will be stronger than guard motor.

Also CAS already destroys guard motor. CAS will be the most op doctrine this patch imo.

Keep telling us how great this patch is. LOL

Ah as if it's all about damage. Learn how the game works before insulting others.

Yes... It is all about damage when talking about one shotting full hp squads. Plus 120mm lost precision strike.

If I'm so obviously wrong, which I'm not. Explain to me how mortars work in coh2. I'm sure you have no clue.
17 Jun 2015, 21:29 PM

As an alpha tester, im with the people. Im dissapointed, I loved the alpha, really loved and now we only have the half of the changes.

I have hopes that relic will put the rest.

-no engine dmg (before 25% hp goes down) on (flamer)m3?
-buff guards?
-no changes to ptrs?
- " " " guard motor?

a good day for soviets (...are now already inferior)
:/

Keep telling us how great this patch is. LOL

Keep telling us how shit the patch is when you've never even played it. LOL
17 Jun 2015, 21:31 PM

Guard Motor! Guard Motor! Guard Motor! Who needs to tech with the Soviets! and look at all my pretty 85s.

Well, AT nades and panzerfaust needed diffrent aproach, if the unit is in range, it would be hit, if units get out of the range stop the animation of shooting, if it is fired and then unit got out of the range then it misses, no homing device and it keep's doing it job...

They limited Tiger and thus, greatly damaged a ostheer. Soviet's still can go double t3485, but now u need to go for tigers and tech for other armor... Which is pure BS. GG relic

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 21:25 PMCieZ

How about you just shut the fuck up with your biase and test it in cheat-mod?

CAS destroys guard motor? oh in that case why the hell even top players in 1v1 use the same old Guard Motor all the time?
17 Jun 2015, 21:33 PM

-no engine dmg (before 25% hp goes down) on (flamer)m3?
:/

Panzerfaust decreases HP below 75%, the engine dmg will still occur
17 Jun 2015, 21:33 PM

I understand rolling things out slowly in order to not confuse the entire player base even though I am extremely impatient. However, further testing and data gathering while rolling the patches out incrementally seems weird.

You are gathering data on something that is going to change anyway. For example maybe the Stewart will just break the game now but would have been fine in the completed alpha everyone was testing. So the data you gather tells you the Stewart needs to be changed a lot but the unit works fine in the final alpha. I don't see how such data could be useful and will just confuse you more.

I would just roll everything out and humbly expect the coders to work overtime for a little bit to fix any strange bugs that immediately come up. But I know nothing.
PAGES (33)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS