Login

russian armor

Maps you really REALLY do not like to play on

12 Jun 2015, 01:56 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2015, 00:28 AM1[][]

lol right, we don't all have teammates to back us up in 2v2, i random it. anyway i play on a shitbox in a small town with 2mb internet so you see how my micro is but i don't bitch all of the time about losses

rather it be a destructible house than campers with a field truck/medic truck nearby :D

Is this where I come in? I'm usually top 20-70 and I think moscow outskirts is almost as shitty as stalingrad in terms of map balance. Total shitstorm of a map. Whats NDA map will probs get tweaked next patch.
12 Jun 2015, 02:27 AM

fine fine fine, everyone hates moscow.

13 Jun 2015, 15:32 PM

This is just for 1v1, anything above I don't really care much (except freaking Sittard, WHY would a comp stomp map be in automatch?)

Langryeska: Whoever has north side gets an autowin, since south player literally can not see the middle at all due to that stupid hederow.

Road to Kharkov: Obvious reason, super narrow and impossible to flank anywhere. MG42 spam = win

Semoisky winter and summer: Utter campfest with each side just spamming artillery, boring

Stalingrad: This map just sucks in general. You can't see sturmpio/shock troop/pgren until they are right on top of you.

Minsk Pocket: Every single battle just becomes a slugfest in the middle

________________________________________________________________________________

If I could just play nothing but Kholodny Ferma I would. Change veto to 'allowed maps' so we can just pick the one map we want to play. Also people say they hate that night map, but I LOVE it. Every time I've ever played it, opponent just rushes for fuel. Fine with me, I go cap the rest of the map and end up with munitions AND fuel lead!
13 Jun 2015, 18:58 PM

Dealing with deep snow as the allies is the most annoying thing ever. Semosky Winter has too much of it especially near the south fuel point. Dealing with snowboarding sturmpios around there is so annoying.
13 Jun 2015, 22:06 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

This is just for 1v1, anything above I don't really care much (except freaking Sittard, WHY would a comp stomp map be in automatch?)

Langryeska: Whoever has north side gets an autowin, since south player literally can not see the middle at all due to that stupid hederow.

It's the other way round. Whoever plays south on Langres (specialy as Axis), has an easier game early to mid. This generally means a win if you sit at the middle VP and cutoff.
13 Jun 2015, 22:31 PM

City 17 and Vielsam for the reason they are just so stretched out that it always just becomes 2 2v2s going on instead of a 4v4.

Steppes is a good map but I've been getting so bored with it. Gameplay usually is the same no matter who you are facing and it gets boring after a couple of hundred times.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 68

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight