Login

russian armor

Encountered a very effective allied tactic

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
9 Jun 2015, 20:27 PM

Permanently Banned

So why you didn't like my post about 'how I Encountered a very effective axis tactic' it is exactly the same and what is more important absolutly true or anyone think it is not?

Double standards?

I think it has more to do with the fact that you made it very obvious that you were hostile and needed some attention becuase, like I said in a previous post, you are bitter about something game or player related, thus you make a rant. Yet you can't expect people who don't have influence on such a matter or have anything to do with the matter take you seriously if you act like this.
9 Jun 2015, 20:44 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Nowhere in my post did I make any of these claims or assumptions. I just stated that I encoutered a very effective tactic, which others might want to use, because I have seen many people complain about Germans being to powerfull. So I thought, let me share the tactic that defeated me and my friend very effectively.

I placed it in gameplay? That is not suited for this kind of stuff? Duely noted than.

Ive been around here a while,read alot of posts... and coh2 central as a whole rarely has topics and discussion that are "good hearted/intent.". Threads like mirageflas voice acting thread are in the minority.

Theyre almost always whine threads and balance complaints. regardless of the subforum in coh2 central.

Now if you posted that in state office,the strategy forum :foreveralone: there would be no trolling or trolls. :foreveralone:

Just please note in the future that coh2 central is basical the cesspool of bitching.
most people/trolls took this thread as another balance complaint,even if it wasnt.

Personally I saw this as a typical strategy post,just in the wrong forum.
9 Jun 2015, 21:14 PM

Permanently Banned

Ive been around here a while,read alot of posts... and coh2 central as a whole rarely has topics and discussion that are "good hearted/intent.". Threads like mirageflas voice acting thread are in the minority.

Theyre almost always whine threads and balance complaints. regardless of the subforum in coh2 central.

Now if you posted that in state office,the strategy forum :foreveralone: there would be no trolling or trolls. :foreveralone:

Just please note in the future that coh2 central is basical the cesspool of bitching.
most people/trolls took this thread as another balance complaint,even if it wasnt.

Personally I saw this as a typical strategy post,just in the wrong forum.

Thankyou Cookie, I will do that from now on!

Are you also active in the strategy section and VonIvan etc as well? I would love to make some posts concerning advice.
10 Jun 2015, 07:29 AM

Fast Stuka/P2 = profit vs Dhsk spam. :foreveralone:
Shermans will get owned by Panthers. Heck, even dbl pumas can do well. :foreveralone:
Vs Jacksons/Paratroopers: Raketens vs Jacksons, and Obers vs Airborne + P2 to counter airborne :foreveralone:

"Shermans will get owned by Panthers" - let's be more accurate, no? did you in fact mean "you can resist with one Panther against 2-3 Shemanns?"

"Heck, even dbl pumas can do well" - of course, but not if Jackson arrives. And double pumas will be all that you will get. In soviets' case, going double Pumas may be suicide because of 85s or IS2 call-ins. The only situation where I was able to effectively use Puma throughout the game was when I stacked 3 penetration bulletins for this unit.

But who am I to argue with COHSUPERFABULOUSEXPERTS? :foreveralone:
10 Jun 2015, 16:05 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2015, 07:29 AMJohnnyB

"Shermans will get owned by Panthers" - let's be more accurate, no? did you in fact mean "you can resist with one Panther against 2-3 Shemanns?"

"Heck, even dbl pumas can do well" - of course, but not if Jackson arrives. And double pumas will be all that you will get. In soviets' case, going double Pumas may be suicide because of 85s or IS2 call-ins. The only situation where I was able to effectively use Puma throughout the game was when I stacked 3 penetration bulletins for this unit.

:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:
10 Jun 2015, 16:26 PM
Donator 11

Spamming jackson with a pair of scotts is probably the most common tactic.
10 Jun 2015, 16:35 PM

No, you can own 3-5 Shermans with two Panthers. :D

Two pumas can still own a Jackson easily, I hope you know that.(may or may not require micro) :foreveralone: Vs Soviets using the Dbl pumas at range can easily deal with a pair of 85s(with support you'll have an even easier time). Once you have vet on at least one of your pumas you can also hit each t-34/85 with the precision shot ability and force his main gun to be stuck in a certain direction for a good amount of time, thus allowing you to finish it off. :foreveralone:

I can feel that butthurt from outside my window. It's like a breeze of fresh air just purified my delicate environment around me.

10 Jun 2015, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2015, 16:35 PMVonIvan

Two pumas can still own a Jackson easily, I hope you know that.(may or may not require micro) :foreveralone: Vs Soviets using the Dbl pumas at range can easily deal with a pair of 85s(with support you'll have an even easier time). Once you have vet on at least one of your pumas you can also hit each t-34/85 with the precision shot ability and force his main gun to be stuck in a certain direction for a good amount of time, thus allowing you to finish it off. :foreveralone:

Don't talk like those 85s are alone on the field. And I saw so many times puma shells failing against 85s and even weaker armor that I don't have fingers at my hands and feet to count even if I add yours too. Let's not assume the 85s user is an idiot, shall we? That is why I spoke about penetration bulletins....

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2015, 16:35 PMVonIvan

I can feel that butthurt from outside my window. It's like a breeze of fresh air just purified my delicate environment around me.

Buthurt? Why? I don't understand. Besides, using the words "but" and "fresh air" in the same post feels a little odd, don't ya think?
10 Jun 2015, 19:28 PM

because I have seen many people complain about Germans being to powerfull

I don't know why people arguing here. I am personally see that topic starter created a troll post from the beginning.
10 Jun 2015, 19:29 PM

10 Jun 2015, 20:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2015, 18:53 PMJohnnyB

Don't talk like those 85s are alone on the field. And I saw so many times puma shells failing against 85s and even weaker armor that I don't have fingers at my hands and feet to count even if I add yours too. Let's not assume the 85s user is an idiot, shall we? That is why I spoke about penetration bulletins....

You misinterpreted what I said, as I was describing different scenarios involving the dbl puma, sometimes you'll be fighting lone 85s charging in, and sometimes you wont, that's why you have stukas to clear out AT-guns/inf blobs, and your own support inf with the pumas to take on the 85s. Also that penetration problem your having is honestly only slightly applicable vs IS-2/ISU frontal armor at times, if it occurred to anything else it was either A. Bad RNG or B. At Vet 0 :foreveralone:
jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2015, 18:53 PMJohnnyB

Buthurt? Why? I don't understand. Besides, using the words "but" and "fresh air" in the same post feels a little odd, don't ya think?

Finally, an accurate and non-biased analysis. Congratulations sir.

:foreveralone:
10 Jun 2015, 21:45 PM

Elite RM/DshK to Easy8/M4c are only effective if you aren't dealing with poopchain43 blobs or PAK walls and you also had a massive early game advantage.
11 Jun 2015, 07:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2015, 20:25 PMVonIvan

You misinterpreted what I said, as I was describing different scenarios involving the dbl puma, sometimes you'll be fighting lone 85s charging in, and sometimes you wont, that's why you have stukas to clear out AT-guns/inf blobs, and your own support inf with the pumas to take on the 85s. Also that penetration problem your having is honestly only slightly applicable vs IS-2/ISU frontal armor at times, if it occurred to anything else it was either A. Bad RNG or B. At Vet 0

I can see what you mean and it looks nice on paper but 2 pumas and one wurframen means you will only have the OKW t3. You won't afford not even t2-medic truck (ok, I'm exagerrating, but you get the idea). I beat the shit out of an OKW-guy who was only relying on puma spaming and used just 76s :foreveralone: and ZIS. Was I lucky and he was a noob? Possibly. But this is not the idea. The idea is that I wouldn't trade my good old panther even if I build just one on pumas not in a hundred years. But who am I to argue with... I said this once allready, didn't I? :p:D
13 Jun 2015, 15:03 PM

An army of over three Paratroopers with LMGs and 1 pathfinder deploying beacons, recon, and sniping is the best infantry army ingame, I won't lie. The thing is though Paras have a hefty initial deployment, (380)and LMGs are 120 munitions.

They also come late at 3 CP. The best way to counter this is apply lots of early game pressure. If you force the enemy into rifle spam or a fast light vehicle, you delay paras.
14 Jun 2015, 10:44 AM

Spamming Jacksons is quite common now given they're only 125 fuel.
14 Jun 2015, 15:38 PM
Honorary Member Badge

okay ive clearly ignored this for to long. it needs to close (author is free to make another similar thread in the right section) but clearly this thread isn't going anywhere and frankly fell off the tracks from the first post, (which you can't see cause its invised :P).
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS