Login

russian armor

Encountered a very effective allied tactic

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
9 Jun 2015, 13:37 PM

to Bulgakov
I know what is your favorite faction and how you play.
So your reply is understandable.
9 Jun 2015, 13:57 PM

to Squeaky Door 96

to stop blaming some else
I was in top 10 as Whermacht 2 vs 2 random

You want some serious discas? OK
What you think USF should build? tell me?
Regular rifes so you can blob them with ur vet 5 inf blob including elite troops like Ober, Jager or Falls?? Tell me??
May be you want that USF just mass them for your Stuka>??
Or may be you want that USF spend resources on Shermans to feed your Jpz4 or Panther? Tell me? or you know any other way to kill you injured armor pulling back behide FHQ and Shwere pzr cmd without using P47?

What do you expect of Sov player Spam Cons then die to Stuka or Elite or Vet OKW whermacht troops?Or may be you want they attack your Shwerer pzr command that you put in the middle of the map?

You telling about 3-4 Lendlease Sherman
Do mean to telling me that One sherman can kill Panther or Jpz4 in front or You Volks all with shrecks? Tell me?

How do you think people should play against OKW swarm infantry due to poor design and MP income?
reviewing replays I see very very often OKW player has 500-900 MP floating

Tell me want is plan for the game as OKW stall till KT or what?

Tip: The best way to undersdand your enemy is playing them like 100 game.
9 Jun 2015, 14:12 PM

Considering what you described and whined about, you were barely top 5000. Barely.
9 Jun 2015, 14:39 PM

to Squeaky Door 96

to stop blaming some else

You want some serious discas? OK
What you think USF should build? tell me?
Regular rifes so you can blob them with ur vet 5 inf blob including elite troops like Ober, Jager or Falls?? Tell me??
May be you want that USF just mass them for your Stuka>??
Or may be you want that USF spend resources on Shermans to feed your Jpz4 or Panther? Tell me? or you know any other way to kill you injured armor pulling back behide FHQ and Shwere pzr cmd without using P47?

What do you expect of Sov player Spam Cons then die to Stuka or Elite or Vet OKW whermacht troops?Or may be you want they attack your Shwerer pzr command that you put in the middle of the map?

You telling about 3-4 Lendlease Sherman
Do mean to telling me that One sherman can kill Panther or Jpz4 in front or You Volks all with shrecks? Tell me?

How do you think people should play against OKW swarm infantry due to poor design and MP income?
reviewing replays I see very very often OKW player has 500-900 MP floating

Tell me want is plan for the game as OKW stall till KT or what?

Tip: The best way to undersdand your enemy is playing them like 100 game.

Lol what the shit are you going on about? He never said the Allies were OP, he only shared a strategy he thought was hard to beat.
9 Jun 2015, 14:50 PM

Permanently Banned

Considering what you described and whined about, you were barely top 5000. Barely.

link ur playercard then
9 Jun 2015, 18:03 PM

Some people just seek conflict, that guy is one of 'em. Luckily the mods are troll hunting now, that kind of post shouldn't happen again.

Fast Stuka/P2 = profit vs Dhsk spam. :foreveralone:
Shermans will get owned by Panthers. Heck, even dbl pumas can do well. :foreveralone:
Vs Jacksons/Paratroopers: Raketens vs Jacksons, and Obers vs Airborne + P2 to counter airborne :foreveralone:
9 Jun 2015, 18:37 PM

Lol what the shit are you going on about? He never said the Allies were OP, he only shared a strategy he thought was hard to beat.

What he wrote just shows that some players hard countered their play coz they know weak points of Axis and use it especially against mediocre players well.

Von Ivan gave some short and elemental advices but no those player don't want to micro units if it is not a King Tiger, so they just ignore to build/use them.
9 Jun 2015, 18:48 PM

Shermans will get owned by Panthers. Heck, even dbl pumas can do well. :foreveralone:
Vs Jacksons/Paratroopers: Raketens vs Jacksons, and Obers vs Airborne + P2 to counter airborne :foreveralone:

The word you wanted to accuse me of is "hypocrisy" not "irony". But whatever, you're good at computer games and finding neat-o gifs. Who needs to understand higher concepts when you have those abilities?
9 Jun 2015, 18:49 PM

Permanently Banned

Thank you very much! I will use this!
9 Jun 2015, 18:52 PM

Permanently Banned

What he wrote just shows that some players hard countered their play coz they know weak points of Axis and use it especially against mediocre players well.

Von Ivan gave some short and elemental advices but no those player don't want to micro units if it is not a King Tiger, so they just ignore to build/use them.

How come you know what I want and what I do not want to do with units?

Apart from that, you seem pretty ignorant to my original post, don't think you even read it. Doesn't matter actually, the only thing you are doing is making a fool out or yourself. You can keep doing that for all I care, as long as you keep it civilised.

There is no need to attack people for no reason, especially if you are bitter about somethin they can't influence or haven't taken part in.
9 Jun 2015, 18:56 PM

Lol you're just contsantly making assumptions

What does this even have to do with the fact that you became hostile for no reason?
9 Jun 2015, 19:02 PM

I'm not sure why the community is being so rude to this new member.
9 Jun 2015, 19:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2015, 19:02 PMNapalm
I'm not sure why the community is being so rude to this new member.

I'm sure the OP is trolling...
9 Jun 2015, 19:10 PM

So why you didn't like my post about 'how I Encountered a very effective axis tactic' it is exactly the same and what is more important absolutly true or anyone think it is not?

Double standards?
9 Jun 2015, 19:13 PM
Donator 11

"Let's keep it constructive"

@mods is flaming allowed now if you're being pretentious about it?
9 Jun 2015, 19:17 PM

Thank you very much! I will use this!

Np. :D

If you are still having issues upload the replay and I'll analyze it for you and let you know what else needs to be done.
9 Jun 2015, 19:24 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Honestly whether you intended for it to or not OP this post came off pretty sarcastic and trollish.

Especially since it wasn't in the right forum. If you wanna share strategy or talk strategy put it in strategy forum. It'll be taken with much better response.

Posting something like this in Coh2 central makes it seem like you want to talk balance, or that it's an imbalance issue.
Which of course attracts all the.... Undesirable discussion.
9 Jun 2015, 20:22 PM

Permanently Banned

Np. :D

If you are still having issues upload the replay and I'll analyze it for you and let you know what else needs to be done.

I will do so, thanks again!
9 Jun 2015, 20:23 PM

Permanently Banned
Honestly whether you intended for it to or not OP this post came off pretty sarcastic and trollish.

Especially since it wasn't in the right forum. If you wanna share strategy or talk strategy put it in strategy forum. It'll be taken with much better response.

Posting something like this in Coh2 central makes it seem like you want to talk balance, or that it's an imbalance issue.
Which of course attracts all the.... Undesirable discussion.

Nowhere in my post did I make any of these claims or assumptions. I just stated that I encoutered a very effective tactic, which others might want to use, because I have seen many people complain about Germans being to powerfull. So I thought, let me share the tactic that defeated me and my friend very effectively.

I placed it in gameplay? That is not suited for this kind of stuff? Duely noted than.
9 Jun 2015, 20:24 PM

Permanently Banned

I'm sure the OP is trolling...

I am not, but I have found out that being helpfull is not something that stands really high with most members on this forum. A pity I must say
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS