Hey all! I'm a huge fan of the RTS genre in general, and Relic's titles in particular. I produce a broad range of content, from RTS articles on http://waywardstrategist.com/ to my newly started YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7gt-iHfOMtVI1XqmYYBKA
I'm trying to regularly livestream my gameplay and commentaries, and have been encoding the better attempts and uploading them to YouTube.
So far, I only have 2 pieces of COH2 content I consider worthwhile sharing. First, a brief introduction to the game itself:
and secondly, a 58 minute slugfest between Devils Brigade as USF and Barbarossa as OKW.
I'm aware I have a ways to go, but I thought that at this point feedback could only help at this point.
See you on the battlefield!
Wayward Strategy Shoutcasts
7 Jun 2015, 12:12 PM
#1
Posts: 229
8 Jun 2015, 21:19 PM
#2
Posts: 1637
Those were LMGs not BARs and the Stuart is a noob trap
Friend me on steam same name and I can provide more feedback. I dont like to critique someones work in a public forum. Good to see new casters!
Friend me on steam same name and I can provide more feedback. I dont like to critique someones work in a public forum. Good to see new casters!PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
46 | ||
|
|
|
22 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
299 users are online:
1 member and 298 guests
au88bet3com
au88bet3com
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76362
Welcome our newest member, au88bet3com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, au88bet3com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

