Login

russian armor

The buff to end Buffs. Pack howi

5 Jun 2015, 17:01 PM

The Lt. Cap. And Major should have pack howi barrage ability's.
When the pack howi is purchased the ability's become active while the pack is in range.

There coordinated attacks increase the Pack howi range. For there ability's only. Not for auto fire or the packs He barrge

The Lt. Has a barrage of two rounds. The cap Four. The major eight.

Nerfing system.
As this is a powerful thing.

- Ability range. The range in which officers can safely activate the ability on target location.
- Lt. has flare rounds. The cap has Ap pinpoint shot. Major has Anti infantry barrage.
- Shared cool down.

5 Jun 2015, 18:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2015, 17:01 PMLoki
The Lt. Cap. And Major should have pack howi barrage ability's.
When the pack howi is purchased the ability's become active while the pack is in range.

There coordinated attacks increase the Pack howi range. For there ability's only. Not for auto fire or the packs He barrge

The Lt. Has a barrage of two rounds. The cap Four. The major eight.

Nerfing system.
As this is a powerful thing.

- Ability range. The range in which officers can safely activate the ability on target location.
- Lt. has flare rounds. The cap has Ap pinpoint shot. Major has Anti infantry barrage.
- Shared cool down.

We've already seen soviet pinpoint shots causing problems. So that part I would disagree with.

Is there a problem this idea would solve? It seems those two units are pretty good anyway, considering they come with free upgrades and abilities as is.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea but it does seem unneccessary currently with all the US anti-inf abilities and the pack howie's suppression.
5 Jun 2015, 18:16 PM

So major then has 2 barrages + fakearty?
sure, how about some strategic bombers on top of it?
5 Jun 2015, 20:20 PM

Permanently Banned
pak Howie is fine. just costs too much
5 Jun 2015, 21:29 PM

pak Howie is fine. just costs too much

2 pack howis are kind of scary Kappa cause ive used them and seen the carnage they can wreak but maybe reduce cost to build by 80 manpower
5 Jun 2015, 22:25 PM

Op pinpoint shots is something completely stupid. Would only work with red flares.

The pack howitzers reinforcement costs need to be finally fixed and its cost need to be decreased by 120 mp.
6 Jun 2015, 00:05 AM

So its this free to use or do you have to pay munitions to use it like the Ostheer officers concentrated fire ability?
6 Jun 2015, 16:15 PM

We've already seen soviet pinpoint shots causing problems. So that part I would disagree with.

Is there a problem this idea would solve? It seems those two units are pretty good anyway, considering they come with free upgrades and abilities as is.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea but it does seem unneccessary currently with all the US anti-inf abilities and the pack howie's suppression.

So major then has 2 barrages + fakearty?
sure, how about some strategic bombers on top of it?

I would say that the Americans have the weakest artillery. I don't think they make up for it with riflemen either. Artillery is mid to late game. This is in addition to not have a indirect it fire unit. That unit kind fills that roll.

So the major cant get any more abilities Iam down with that. The Lt and the captain are the only ones who get it. With it being in the captain tier it would make sense for the captain to get it. And also a reward for getting you're Lt as well as getting you captain. That sounds cool to me.

Fuck the pinpoint artillery. The ability for both the Lt can the cap are anti infantry barrages. And make that barrage circle big. Lets say the pack is shooting beyond it's normal range. It would make sense for the barrage area to be a little big. And for it to get smaller as the pack gets closer to what ever it's shooting at? Lets do that.

It's kinda funny. I have reached vet with the pack howi and never actually killed anyone. That's a little crazy. I have consistency problems with this unit. Sometimes it's not even the map. The unit it self has this issue.

The unit almost cost as much a a pack43. It would be cool if they buffed it to that point instead of nerfing the cost. They want an artillery piece there. Not a mortar. Right. Harder to use. Greater distance and fire power. Hella a lot to buy. Slow. cant retreat.

Come' on. Tell me they didn't build this thing to be bad ass. They pulled back in fear of makein them American boys big. I understand that. They are not that big now.. I believe they are played the least.

These cost Muni. 45/60
6 Jun 2015, 17:47 PM

Americans have weak artillery?

compared to what? russian artillery?
6 Jun 2015, 18:12 PM

Permanently Banned
Americans have weak artillery?

compared to what? russian artillery?

every other faction
6 Jun 2015, 18:21 PM

awesome shittalk once again Ratchet. I dont even know if i should laugh or cry right now about this epic silly quote. Pack Howi and m8 Scott are more then enough arty to pressure either OH or OKW and since you play on call in tanks most of the time with OKW you dont get any arty in your doctrine so everything you have is the mortar, so why dont you activate your brain, if you have one, before you do the next post with more logical faults then anyone could count?
6 Jun 2015, 19:03 PM

Permanently Banned
awesome shittalk once again Ratchet. I dont even know if i should laugh or cry right now about this epic silly quote. Pack Howi and m8 Scott are more then enough arty to pressure either OH or OKW and since you play on call in tanks most of the time with OKW you dont get any arty in your doctrine so everything you have is the mortar, so why dont you activate your brain, if you have one, before you do the next post with more logical faults then anyone could count?

If you are letting a pak howie or scott wreck you. then...

L2P
7 Jun 2015, 09:54 AM

If you are letting a pak howie or scott wreck you. then...

L2P

If you are letting DramaQueen troll you.. then..

you need to learn to ignore him like the rest of the community...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★