Login

russian armor

Jackson spam

PAGES (10)down
30 May 2015, 19:52 PM

look at my signature MVGame The P47s are the fiesta while the tigers and ostheer vehicles are the pinatas they have to break and when you break them you are showered in the delicious tears of the axis fanboys.
30 May 2015, 20:33 PM

The discussion has kinda evolved from there Kwen. If we could move behind all the fanboyismo (the Allied one, centered around imaginary "Krupp Steel" and "Axis tears" too, not every balance complaint is an L2P issue), would be kinda beneficial.
30 May 2015, 20:37 PM

Permanently Banned
Only axis players are noobs, only allied players are pros.

Axis shall always be OP, Allies will never be OP.
30 May 2015, 20:41 PM

Ok Im noob and pro
30 May 2015, 20:44 PM

When I grow up, I want to be a pro too.
30 May 2015, 20:49 PM

Permanently Banned
not every balance complaint is an L2P issue.

most are

op is a perfect example of it. he complains about m36 "spam" while ignoring that ost has the best AT of every faction

not every balance complaint is a l2p issue, but his one surely is.
30 May 2015, 23:49 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Post #62 invised by a member of staff for excessive flaming... please do not? :)

Back to topic
31 May 2015, 03:40 AM

The discussion has kinda evolved from there Kwen. If we could move behind all the fanboyismo (the Allied one, centered around imaginary "Krupp Steel" and "Axis tears" too, not every balance complaint is an L2P issue), would be kinda beneficial.

So two Jacksons that cost the same as a Tiger shouldn't counter it, even when they have no AI ability? Are two Jacksons considered spam? I'd be surprised if anyone built three because they have no AI.

More than anything else, the problem right now is that a lot of the better players were in the alpha, and a lot of the remaining random automatch players (particularly in 4v4) are really bad.

31 May 2015, 04:37 AM

Apart from mainly being a USF player myself, I'm not sure I deserve all these allied fanboys' insults. I merely suggested that the jackson price be raised to 150 fuel. Why? Because now USF has a great early game combined with a great late game. I don't really see why such a cheap tank can easily hard counter an expensive one that is meant to push back the tide, whilst being cheap enough to instantly replace.

Mix that in with P-47 rockets or heaven forbid a Soviet ally with IS2's you'll see why many Ostheer players are scratching their heads right now.

31 May 2015, 05:34 AM

Permanently Banned
Jackson at 150 fuel better have the survivability stats of the ez8
31 May 2015, 05:51 AM

Loiter strafe kills at least 1 jackson with a single pass - more if they have any near each other. And still this guy is complaining about p47 and hasn't said anything about why he isn't using paks or shreks. GG?
31 May 2015, 06:09 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Use the pak40 to kill tanks and tank destroyers.., use tiger to add to AT dps, and shut down ballsy infantry assaults on your PaKs.

Hell if microing tiger and pak is such hardcore micro for you then buy an elefant.

/thread really. To seriously sit there and act like nothing but Jackson spam can even peek at a tiger pak wall without getting wrecked in return is just rank 10,000.000 QQ or trolling.

If there's pathfinders spotting, P47 AND mark vehicle zooming overahead, rifles flanking PaKs, and Jackson firing flawlessly from max range with vet1 HVAP then you're being flat out outplayed.

L2P. BEFORE. MAKING. BALANCE. THREADS.

How is Jackson spam even a legit complaint... Threads like this are getting disgusting.
31 May 2015, 07:21 AM

Lol dat thread. Mix your tiger with paks, shrecks and other infantry. Use combined arms god dammit. About Jacksons, it's fine, don't need any price increase. Micro tiger is not fun? Pf, I nave no fun in micro Jackson with no armor and low health trying to snipe a panzer and waiting of another pak or shrek help.
31 May 2015, 07:45 AM

You USF guys have fun playing against a nerfed into the ground Ostheer then.

A Jackson cost 125 fuel and hard counters a tank that costs 640 mp and 230 fuel. Whether a loiter strafe destroys 1 jackson or not is irrelevant, its easily replaceable. The cost-effectiveness ratio is unbalanced. Ofcourse lets ignore that and sling insults.

By the same token a 125 fuel P4 should be able to challenge an IS2.. Ofcourse not.
31 May 2015, 07:49 AM

I have to agree with you Jason. Unfortunatly even a P4 can't get ghat close to it that it can destroy a jackson easily
31 May 2015, 08:15 AM

Use the pak40 to kill tanks and tank destroyers.., use tiger to add to AT dps, and shut down ballsy infantry assaults on your PaKs.

Hell if microing tiger and pak is such hardcore micro for you then buy an elefant.

/thread really. To seriously sit there and act like nothing but Jackson spam can even peek at a tiger pak wall without getting wrecked in return is just rank 10,000.000 QQ or trolling.

If there's pathfinders spotting, P47 AND mark vehicle zooming overahead, rifles flanking PaKs, and Jackson firing flawlessly from max range with vet1 HVAP then you're being flat out outplayed.

L2P. BEFORE. MAKING. BALANCE. THREADS.

How is Jackson spam even a legit complaint... Threads like this are getting disgusting.

If I'd say the same a bunch of d-bags would swarm me in seconds :clap:
31 May 2015, 10:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 May 2015, 07:45 AMJason

A Jackson cost 125 fuel and hard counters a tank that costs 640 mp and 230 fuel. Whether a loiter strafe destroys 1 jackson or not is irrelevant, its easily replaceable. The cost-effectiveness ratio is unbalanced. Ofcourse lets ignore that and sling insults.

By the same token a 125 fuel P4 should be able to challenge an IS2.. Ofcourse not.

What is wrong with you, why are you pointing out that Tiger costs 640 mp but skipping that part where Jackson costs 350 mp? 2*350=700, math sure is hard.

Also what the fuck about the last part, Jackson is a dedicated tank destroyer, it has no ai while pz4 is a reliable, generalist medium tank
31 May 2015, 11:32 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2015, 13:18 PMJason
I think jacksons cost should be 150 fuel. They're too cost effective now, & in team games are being spammed. Just my 2 cents.

You forgot that the jackson requires teching whilst the tiger does not. Therefore it is correct to state that the tiger is 230FU and 640MP but the first jackson, ignoring your choice of either lieutenant or captain, will cost you 90FU and 240MP for the major and 125FU and 350, which is 215FU and 590MP which is almost on par with the first tiger's cost.

jump backJump back to quoted post31 May 2015, 07:45 AMJason

The comparison is somewhat lacking due to the fact that the p4 is a tank, good against infantry and decent at, the jackson in contrast is a tank destroyer, good at and no anti infantry. Furthermore, the p4 is actually rather decent against the jackson since the last change which breathed new life into tier 3.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS