Login

russian armor

Jagdpanzer 4 - Underrated and Underused?

13 May 2015, 14:43 PM

Only thing I struggle to kill with a JP4 is the IS2. Other then that its a great and well balanced TD IMHO. Dedicated Tank Destroyer units SHOULD perform their jobs like beasts. The have only ONE way to get vet and are utterly useless otherwise.

The Camo on it makes it strong but its DPS is worse then an SU85 but it makes up for it with a small target size, great armor and superior health at Vet as well as scaling.

I actually think this is one of Relics best attempts at Asymmetrical balance. I do think its highly underated because no one likes to go through the trouble of casemate TDs in this game.
13 May 2015, 14:47 PM

I think it's just need a slighter longer window after shooting before entering invis, maybe 1-1.5 seconds more, and most important - cooldown on ability, something like 45s, to prevent abuse of manual instant invis after shoot. Invis must be used for ambushes and first shoot, not for preventing response shooting from enemy. Imagen Zis-3 with doctrinal camouflage and same mechanic - shoot, invis, shoot, invis... will it be balance, I don't think so.
13 May 2015, 16:14 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS