Login

russian armor

Panther spammer

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
1 Jun 2013, 12:53 PM

HI, new here
Have anyone played COH2 version 3.0.0.9314 yet?
I do right after it was patched, and look what i've got...
Panther spammer!!! and all 6 panthers are controlled by same player + their team, so it was around 8-10 panthers. As you know panther are so overpower this need to be fixed.
I hope the pictures is working.

1 Jun 2013, 13:09 PM

Yeah, i've also played a few games right after the patch and that's all I stumbled upon, panther spammers. Holding the fuel nods early on and assuring he doesnt have ant fuel caches while u scout with ur sc should be yourr main focus to deprive the ostheer player from fuel.. Also forcing him to react to your build instead of the other way around. If the germans are left unsupervised they will be naughty
1 Jun 2013, 13:15 PM

Yeah, i've also played a few games right after the patch and that's all I stumbled upon, panther spammers. Holding the fuel nods early on and assuring he doesnt have ant fuel caches while u scout with ur sc should be yourr main focus to deprive the ostheer player from fuel.. Also forcing him to react to your build instead of the other way around. If the germans are left unsupervised they will be naughty

yeh, we're trying to hold fuel points and victory points in early game, but still failed cuz they've got stug and panzer so early while we still have conscript and light armor.
1 Jun 2013, 13:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Just don't play 3vs3 games in which spamming is nothing special and very common.
1 Jun 2013, 17:04 PM

Panther spamming is only possible in 3vs3 or 4vs4.
It's not possible in 1vs1.

And You can produce massive AntiTankGun against Panther.
Only ATG can destroy Panther effective. SU-85 is not good against Panther.
and Guard's vehicle Button skill is useful.
1 Jun 2013, 17:43 PM

Tell me one thing, how the heck you allowed them to spam panthers? what you were doing this time, camping in base? even when i play in 3v3/4v4 it's rare for me to face panther spam at all....
1 Jun 2013, 21:16 PM

Tell me one thing, how the heck you allowed them to spam panthers? what you were doing this time, camping in base? even when i play in 3v3/4v4 it's rare for me to face panther spam at all....

i think i and my team also made some mistake to allow them to spam panther, but what i did is build mortars and machine gun to support my team and also AT-guns while my teammates is trying to keep germans unit away from victory point. I can't get much AT-gun they're so expensive, and also a bit too much panzer and flamethrower earlier before panther is showing up. Anyway we had a lot of AT-gun(when combined with my team) before fucked up for some reason, and i saw that my team uses a lot of ramming speed by T-34.
1 Jun 2013, 22:04 PM

i like the tactic of at gun and ram, but i find the AT a tad weak against the heavy tanks.
1 Jun 2013, 22:19 PM

i think i and my team also made some mistake to allow them to spam panther, but what i did is build mortars and machine gun to support my team and also AT-guns while my teammates is trying to keep germans unit away from victory point. I can't get much AT-gun they're so expensive, and also a bit too much panzer and flamethrower earlier before panther is showing up. Anyway we had a lot of AT-gun(when combined with my team) before fucked up for some reason, and i saw that my team uses a lot of ramming speed by T-34.

it's better to spam infantry and then ATG's, mortars are later useless
1 Jun 2013, 22:25 PM

Panther spam is new meta.

Seriously though - go play 2v2 and 1v1 :P
2 Jun 2013, 13:06 PM

Panther op or Tiger else germans are unbalanced with the infantry spam of soviets, however in 2v2 or 1v1 is much if germans get more of 1-2 panthers
3 Jun 2013, 15:04 PM
Patrion 14

@Sonthaya: Unless the non-disclosure agreement was changed, you should delete the pictures right away or risk having your access to the beta revoked.

Last I checked only written content could be shared without explicit agreement from Relic.
3 Jun 2013, 18:08 PM

Permanently Banned
>>Encounter Panther
>>Dispatch T34
>>Ram Panther
>>>No more Panther problem.
4 Jun 2013, 08:27 AM

In all fairness , if your opponent manages to make 10 panthers , he has outplayed you , the balance issues of the game are not sufficient to create that much of an advantage
4 Jun 2013, 09:16 AM

In all fairness , if your opponent manages to make 10 panthers , he has outplayed you , the balance issues of the game are not sufficient to create that much of an advantage

I think the same, if you don't manage to hold fuel you deserve to loose the tank battle. Denying fuel is the key to victory in my opinion.
4 Jun 2013, 10:51 AM

@Sonthaya: Unless the non-disclosure agreement was changed, you should delete the pictures right away or risk having your access to the beta revoked.

Last I checked only written content could be shared without explicit agreement from Relic.

thx for reply, i've deleted all pic :)
4 Jun 2013, 16:39 PM
Patrion 14

My pleasure.
5 Jun 2013, 09:59 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

NDA is lifted you can repost your pics now :P
6 Jun 2013, 08:12 AM

>>Encounter Panther
>>Dispatch T34
>>Ram Panther
>>>No more Panther problem.

>> but Panther's main gun isn't destroyed.
>> Panther destroy T34.
>> Engineer repair Panther.
>> ???
6 Jun 2013, 08:40 AM

>> but Panther's main gun isn't destroyed.
>> Panther destroy T34.
>> Engineer repair Panther.
>> ???

In a usual combat, you would ram the panther from the position he is aiming at.
If his main gun faces you while raming, it will get destroyed.

You have to do the ram right, and it will always destroy the main gun.
(The same way germans can "attack ground" to face the gun away from the ram)
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS