Login

russian armor

Early game for Ost

28 Apr 2015, 02:30 AM

Im more afraid of AA Truck than M20. You can faust M20 and finish it with MG.

Fausting AA is almost impossible and you need well placed MG with vet or Pak (to keep it at distance) and double pak for instakill.

The satisfaction when you bait m20 or AAHT into teller mines and suceed, is probably the best feeling you can get in the game vs USF. But then, of course, you get overwhelmed by rifleman and "free" elite units. Which kills it.
28 Apr 2015, 02:45 AM

lolol this confirms the community really has lost touch with this unit. Thats how rarely it ever gets built. High five, did you know the flame damage was nerfed quite significantly far before it was locked away into oblivion of t3?

http://www.coh2-stats.com/flame_throwers/halftrack_flammenwerfer_right_mp

Burst duration is half that of a kv8 but atleast triple that of a pio/CE squad.

It has the lowest damage of all flamethrowers in game of 10, compared to the kv8s 16 and pio/engineer 13.
But fortunately to make up for this it has 2 flamethrowers. The 251 is pretty lightly armored so simply removing the asinine t3 restriction wouldn't be the end of the world. Its in no way OP.

thank you, this is exactly what I wanted to say.
28 Apr 2015, 02:57 AM

Agreed. Get rid of the Officer. Instead unlock BAR, Grenades and Zooks upon LT tech or Captain tech. We can then call it a day. I would say the LT and the Captain are at least worth 375MP and 55 Fuel. The Stuff Ostheer gets with teching. Also please allow upgrades in the field.

I'm ok with tech unlocking upgrades,both bazookas and bars.smoke needs to be bought due to its power.No problem with upgrades on field either..its a superficial disadvantage made much of.Wehr too has to retreat pios to build.
But the free officer must go.Its the main cause of imabalance along with fast light vehicle.
USF can't be allowed to have autoatic earlygame quantitative AND qualitative superiority.Period.Which is why free lieutenant must go.
28 Apr 2015, 03:04 AM

Page 5 was kek
28 Apr 2015, 19:57 PM

@Heartless: Sounds like a fair and humble deal. You ma ask for a free p47 run as well.
30 Apr 2015, 14:37 PM

They aren't worth shit. You are paying to tech up, the upgraded squad is practically free.

That is precisley my point. USF gets a "Free" officer. Yet pays for the ability to get weapon upgrades, grenades, and Bazookas. All things Ostheer gets with teching with the value I posted above. Just to show how rediculous a "Free" officer is compared to those three upgrade costs (375MP and 55Fuel for just the upgrades which means you are valuing the "Free" Officer at that price)
30 Apr 2015, 17:56 PM

durrrr how i asymmetric
30 Apr 2015, 17:58 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Page 5 was kek

Can't disagree :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W