Login

russian armor

Forwarded base and OKW trucks territory mechanism

8 Apr 2015, 20:33 PM

ignore ALex.. he will theory craft "axis always on the back foot" scenarios until u lose ur mind

Block him like i have :snfPeter:

:snfPeter:
8 Apr 2015, 20:52 PM

I always use my Cons as backup of my Guards, when squad number becomes low, I use merge.
It is considered as reinforcing of course.

I do the same with Penals (not a fan of Guards, didn't tested them after PTRS buff).

I see that we have different understanding of word "reinforcement".
I understand it as "getting more soldiers" not "more soldiers on frontline while one or more squads will be running to the base and back instead of actually fighting".

And, M5? FHQ?
Anyway I predict he would said how "trash" they are.

They are no trash at all ofc. But FHQ is doctrinal and immoblie and M5 locked behind T3 which is optional choice and comes quite late unlike 251.

You can't deny that in terms of field reinforcing (paying MP to bring back lost models) 251 is the best.
Ambulance is very close as it can be placed near closest territory border and provides healing.
8 Apr 2015, 21:00 PM

ignore ALex.. he will theory craft "axis always on the back foot" scenarios until u lose ur mind

Block him like i have :snfPeter:

Iv never spoken about Axis on the back foot, I have however correct the insanely dumb idea that Allies suck at everything.
8 Apr 2015, 21:03 PM

Iv never spoken about Axis on the back foot
:rofl:
8 Apr 2015, 21:03 PM

Permanently Banned
Soo glad i cant read what alex wrote:snfPeter:
8 Apr 2015, 21:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I see that we have different understanding of word "reinforcement".
I understand it as "getting more soldiers" not "more soldiers on frontline while one or more squads will be running to the base and back instead of actually fighting".

You can merge your units, or you can be leading with your Scripts so they'll be dying first...you know, like how you should be.

Not to say Merge isn't useful, it's just no substitute for pulling reinforcements out of thin air like other actual reinforcement methods.
8 Apr 2015, 21:14 PM

:rofl:

Claiming Allies have good units that can beat Axis units is not backfoot fallacy, and I hope you can grasp the irony of accusing me of fanboyism while having never played OKW before.

To explain: With the way people often act on these forums you would think that the win rates of all Allied players would be less than 50%.
8 Apr 2015, 21:23 PM

This forward HQ mechanic is SO stupid, thanks Relic for making Vanilla armies walk from all the way back to cap points.
8 Apr 2015, 21:37 PM

This forward HQ mechanic is SO stupid, thanks Relic for making Vanilla armies walk from all the way back to cap points.

This I can +1.

Reinforcing on the field, sure thing, but hard retreating to a strong point in next sector? Thats extremely unfair advantage for WFA factions over vanila factions.
8 Apr 2015, 21:40 PM

+1 from me as well.
8 Apr 2015, 21:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I really wish it wasn't added in due to this disparity...

Also because without it maybe then the Major and Ambulance could cost less than 10 popcap.
8 Apr 2015, 21:49 PM

If they maps weren't so huge the forward retreat advantage wouldn't be such a huge bonus. Hill 331 is particularly guilty of this sin.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
Russian Federation 19
United States 13
unknown 3
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L