Login

russian armor

Friends, I am a COH2 game player from China

5 Apr 2015, 19:40 PM

I want to talk about the latest update of the RELIC patch.My English is not very good, please forgive mE。
First of all, I think the balance patch this time is even worse, even worse than the last version of balance.Originally the game player's situation is not very good, now the West German Ober weakened, Germany has become more difficult.

As long as not harassing skirmishers, contact

The basic idea is to meet the infantry, were clattering like a swarm of bees for shield posture. The dense infantry who washed face is not a wise choice. However, the play was boring. So, in order to give momentum to the East, from the fatherland moved to mg42 and mortars, Russia called the 120, Konoe and T70, 251aa and Ober of Germany from cars, the United States moved to M20 or car, a box of bar, and more RM. At the same time, in order to prevent the impact of the East German armored infantry, quietly buried Taylor sinister smile, it laid the TNT, the United States M20 pulled a piece of shit, and then make up a row of barriers, West Germany struggled with a team of VG in the hands of the package into the mines, and both sides of the at, quietly hiding in the the back row.So before the mid fight battle is the basic form of infantry firepower, before, in, at hold the rear flank landmine protection.

With the increase of oil, in order to increase the support strength, the United States out of the teapot, steamed bread, it was called is2 and had called the tiger, East Germany, West Germany hesitated called lynx. Adding these fire support to infantry. When the shield in front, and at can't push too before, so they called the su85, M36, and four fighters, the leopard to counter the armor. Because the armor in the rear view to see the need, the United States called pathfinding, East up the telescope, I opened the su85 T70 telescope focusing, West Germany had a cigarette hesitate a devolved a flare strong momentum. The holiday camp pilot canceled all joined the ranks of the frontal battlefield support.

Now, the basic pattern of the late against the basic form, the infantry in front, the erection of support in the post. Armored infantry (beside or behind in the heavy front open field), a part of infantry firepower, part of a counter on the opposite side of the armor. At still retaining rear flank protection, mines.Then the Germans found very depressed.

1, not to su85, M36, su85 and M36 free to play but yourself, and dare to chase the leopard. Back at the Pak gun group shook his head, sighed and turned west pushed is loading four fighters, reluctant to open up a hold up the scene.

2 Katyusha in 800 miles away to launch, the teapot fire in 200 miles away, the East stand stand hand, West looked to hide in a corner of the card. He shook his head.

So now found where the problem lies, allied anti human weapons can freely at a safe distance than the more efficient lossless killing each other, and the almost only next to. Allied anti armor weapons can be freely at a safe distance and can't reach the basic fire. At the same time the German engineers have been anti human weapons to kill all a hideous mess and can not cope with the armor on revenge, so the Germans or only next to. Front and resource and so only by the allies at.

Looking at the wanton killing one's own allied armor and infantry, they angrily called Ferdinand and tiger hunting, but when the driver happily take a teapot, the sky was P47 and IL 2 roar, and a smoke paste blind eye dog driver. They made tremendous effort to climb out of the smoke after the half blood m36su85, found from various perspectives on himself, and died.

Of course, actual combat is variable, but most of all in the late period of confrontation can not do this routine. Side attack is always a threat, but a warning flanking buried ray also guarantee the other failed.Above is the basic method of summary of my so-called confrontation.

Obviously, if both sides are in place until the late operation, almost no chance of winning against the germans.

Tiger king? OP Ober OP? The leopard OP? I'm sorry, but that is the allies or head words, or he will not play.

But as I said, the amount of Operation Allied armor than the allies, because the distance to go. The operation of high camp will be to ensure a high amount of advantage to do some compensation in the unit. This is the balancing approach. However, the balance should bring the effect is: Master of war allies about ordinary game player winning 6-7, 6-4 dish of chicken game player, 4 as the following. Because the master mistake, and reinforcing effect of this unit will overwhelm the same master german. For ordinary game player battle, there will be some mistakes, but because the unit reinforcement so allied units can also play a considerable force, according to the different operation level of 6-4. And a variety of su85m36 top face war Butch dish chicken, unable to play the Allied armor even half strength while the dish of chicken brain a allied armor hanging dish of chicken, chicken dish the game player winning 4 of the following. It's a relatively balanced pattern.

The last version, even start in some cases can be easily persuaded the German infantry, I think it is balance. Because of how it is German by cars, Ober, mg42 and mortars in infantry combat ability and force of the first World War, the allied units reinforcement is also good, the same operating the Germans lost are recognized.

This version, allied and German infantry. The mine is dishes of chicken on the balance in the League winning percentage of close to 6, against 9 common, 9.9 master of war. Here to be worse, if the balance is remnant food chicken, that this game is not a point of balance. Ober cut his gun, I think somehow please come down. Ptrs Barrett I also recognized that, please add Konoe to mobilize 400, upgrade 120 ammunition, or hit now reduced to 50%. Greyhound and M36 really shouldn't be improved. The King Tiger before cutting a game player, please show me before the king tiger in 1v1 OP? The East German buff't comment on how much stronger, because I did not test not qualified to speak.
5 Apr 2015, 19:50 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

5 Apr 2015, 19:51 PM

Don't waste your time guys, its another "relic why you oppress axis, KT and obers were fine" thread.
5 Apr 2015, 19:52 PM

5 Apr 2015, 20:01 PM

And I also want to tell the German game player: since the German NURF in such a way, that might change the idea: in the Allied no brain strong environment is the best time of the lesson without brain allied powder. Is not to say that the balance? It is in this patch teach them how the most persuasive. For the operation and flexible tactics of allied game player I still maintain the highest respect. However, these days, if the West against allied, then completely opposite to the heart with "residual" label out of breath, and for the idiotic Au powder, please do not hesitate to give life to prove their actual teaching, use.
5 Apr 2015, 20:04 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Look! We want to help everyone, but when a post consists partly of this:-

With the increase of oil, in order to increase the support strength, the United States out of the teapot, steamed bread,

It is not staying in Balance.

Moved to Lobby
5 Apr 2015, 20:05 PM

This patch is not a light blow for the German club, also exposed a lot of "unqualified" allied. So here sincerely advise those too, please try to beat the German units OP, just don't beep. AI is a test is patchy sign, you can win? To win at least on behalf of a consciousness of attack and defense and the unit operation, should not say those strange words.
5 Apr 2015, 20:08 PM

Moved to Lobby

I just used a common example of some of the game to prove my point of view
5 Apr 2015, 20:11 PM

I pointed out the advantage of allied unbalanced source has the disadvantage of not equilibrium
6 Apr 2015, 00:23 AM

I just used a common example of some of the game to prove my point of view

You may want to improve your level of English before talking.
Nobody understands what you are really talking about here.

No offense, but I can't understand your text from English grammar, nor Chinese sentence structure.
你英語太爛,看不懂
6 Apr 2015, 00:33 AM

I was going to ask, with my very minimal understanding of hangul and mandarin the... symbology? / turns of phrase, almost made sense, but... man...

Taken out of context it might be the most beautiful thing I've read on a forum about computer games.

I also think this is a great barometer for the state of the game. When people who perhaps can't express themselves in a foreign tongue as well as they can in their native language wish to vent or otherwise discuss it with, anyone who'll listen/a broader audience, something is pushing some buttons.
6 Apr 2015, 00:34 AM

I want to talk about the latest update of the RELIC patch.My English is not very good, please forgive mE。
First of all, I think the balance patch this time is even worse, even worse than the last version of balance.Originally the game player's situation is not very good, now the West German Ober weakened, Germany has become more difficult.

As long as not harassing skirmishers, contact

The basic idea is to meet the infantry, were clattering like a swarm of bees for shield posture. The dense infantry who washed face is not a wise choice. However, the play was boring. So, in order to give momentum to the East, from the fatherland moved to mg42 and mortars, Russia called the 120, Konoe and T70, 251aa and Ober of Germany from cars, the United States moved to M20 or car, a box of bar, and more RM. At the same time, in order to prevent the impact of the East German armored infantry, quietly buried Taylor sinister smile, it laid the TNT, the United States M20 pulled a piece of shit, and then make up a row of barriers, West Germany struggled with a team of VG in the hands of the package into the mines, and both sides of the at, quietly hiding in the the back row.So before the mid fight battle is the basic form of infantry firepower, before, in, at hold the rear flank landmine protection.

With the increase of oil, in order to increase the support strength, the United States out of the teapot, steamed bread, it was called is2 and had called the tiger, East Germany, West Germany hesitated called lynx. Adding these fire support to infantry. When the shield in front, and at can't push too before, so they called the su85, M36, and four fighters, the leopard to counter the armor. Because the armor in the rear view to see the need, the United States called pathfinding, East up the telescope, I opened the su85 T70 telescope focusing, West Germany had a cigarette hesitate a devolved a flare strong momentum. The holiday camp pilot canceled all joined the ranks of the frontal battlefield support.

Now, the basic pattern of the late against the basic form, the infantry in front, the erection of support in the post. Armored infantry (beside or behind in the heavy front open field), a part of infantry firepower, part of a counter on the opposite side of the armor. At still retaining rear flank protection, mines.Then the Germans found very depressed.

1, not to su85, M36, su85 and M36 free to play but yourself, and dare to chase the leopard. Back at the Pak gun group shook his head, sighed and turned west pushed is loading four fighters, reluctant to open up a hold up the scene.

2 Katyusha in 800 miles away to launch, the teapot fire in 200 miles away, the East stand stand hand, West looked to hide in a corner of the card. He shook his head.

So now found where the problem lies, allied anti human weapons can freely at a safe distance than the more efficient lossless killing each other, and the almost only next to. Allied anti armor weapons can be freely at a safe distance and can't reach the basic fire. At the same time the German engineers have been anti human weapons to kill all a hideous mess and can not cope with the armor on revenge, so the Germans or only next to. Front and resource and so only by the allies at.

Looking at the wanton killing one's own allied armor and infantry, they angrily called Ferdinand and tiger hunting, but when the driver happily take a teapot, the sky was P47 and IL 2 roar, and a smoke paste blind eye dog driver. They made tremendous effort to climb out of the smoke after the half blood m36su85, found from various perspectives on himself, and died.

Of course, actual combat is variable, but most of all in the late period of confrontation can not do this routine. Side attack is always a threat, but a warning flanking buried ray also guarantee the other failed.Above is the basic method of summary of my so-called confrontation.

Obviously, if both sides are in place until the late operation, almost no chance of winning against the germans.

Tiger king? OP Ober OP? The leopard OP? I'm sorry, but that is the allies or head words, or he will not play.

But as I said, the amount of Operation Allied armor than the allies, because the distance to go. The operation of high camp will be to ensure a high amount of advantage to do some compensation in the unit. This is the balancing approach. However, the balance should bring the effect is: Master of war allies about ordinary game player winning 6-7, 6-4 dish of chicken game player, 4 as the following. Because the master mistake, and reinforcing effect of this unit will overwhelm the same master german. For ordinary game player battle, there will be some mistakes, but because the unit reinforcement so allied units can also play a considerable force, according to the different operation level of 6-4. And a variety of su85m36 top face war Butch dish chicken, unable to play the Allied armor even half strength while the dish of chicken brain a allied armor hanging dish of chicken, chicken dish the game player winning 4 of the following. It's a relatively balanced pattern.

The last version, even start in some cases can be easily persuaded the German infantry, I think it is balance. Because of how it is German by cars, Ober, mg42 and mortars in infantry combat ability and force of the first World War, the allied units reinforcement is also good, the same operating the Germans lost are recognized.

This version, allied and German infantry. The mine is dishes of chicken on the balance in the League winning percentage of close to 6, against 9 common, 9.9 master of war. Here to be worse, if the balance is remnant food chicken, that this game is not a point of balance. Ober cut his gun, I think somehow please come down. Ptrs Barrett I also recognized that, please add Konoe to mobilize 400, upgrade 120 ammunition, or hit now reduced to 50%. Greyhound and M36 really shouldn't be improved. The King Tiger before cutting a game player, please show me before the king tiger in 1v1 OP? The East German buff't comment on how much stronger, because I did not test not qualified to speak.

Google translated that ? :banana:
6 Apr 2015, 00:50 AM

ProTip:

Please do not over use metaphors. Please do not use them at all.
6 Apr 2015, 00:56 AM

Google translated that ? :banana:

yes,you think right.
6 Apr 2015, 00:58 AM

You may want to improve your level of English before talking.
Nobody understands what you are really talking about here.

No offense, but I can't understand your text from English grammar, nor Chinese sentence structure.
你英語太爛,看不懂

im so sorry.
6 Apr 2015, 01:02 AM

i only want to say: some people said german is OP,i dont think that.if you think it not,youcan use german to play a 11 game ,i think you will understand me.german is really too weak now....
6 Apr 2015, 01:07 AM

And many people said german 44 is strong.so relic must still weak german.i want to tell them: coh2 is a RTS game,we need to think 11 frist
6 Apr 2015, 02:29 AM

Moved to Lobby

So does he want more guns for the Germans, or more butter for the steamed bread?
6 Apr 2015, 12:05 PM

i only want to say: some people said german is OP,i dont think that.if you think it not,youcan use german to play a 11 game ,i think you will understand me.german is really too weak now....

Currently? of course Ostheer can bombed by everything and can't return fire.
OKW? a bit meh.

Allies has the advantage in early game, as well as late game now Jackson is buffed
6 Apr 2015, 12:19 PM

兄弟你英文这么水他们看不懂啊!
I can't understand the entire text at all. Maybe if you send me the original text in Chinese I'll translate for you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 40
unknown 7
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %