Login

russian armor

PTRS now OP?

PAGES (37)down
1 Apr 2015, 19:06 PM

The PTRS is a lot better in close range now actually, use it like a shot gun and it works wonders. Iv gotten far more consistent kills by being up close then plinking away from far away.

Makes PTRS cons great because you can Oorah! into close range and start killing.
1 Apr 2015, 19:31 PM

I ve watched few replays by now. Some of them were just troll reapys cause of losing but I can say that Guards with PTRS are perfectly fine.
Although Cons spam might be problematic - yet it's not different than LMG Gren spam.

Guards are ok because you cant spam them. Cons on the other hand needs to be towned down. Relic should give them a seperate PTRS rifle version.
Can't be that you have 2 HMGS covering each other and then get destroyed one after another because a huge blob walks in. This patch was supposed to reduce blobbing, but in this patch the tank hunter doctrine becomes the ultimate blob commander.
1 Apr 2015, 19:34 PM

Guards are ok because you cant spam them. Cons on the other hand needs to be towned down. Relic should give them a seperate PTRS rifle version.
Can't be that you have 2 HMGS covering each other and then get destroyed one after another because a huge blob walks in. This patch was supposed to reduce blobbing, but in this patch the tank hunter doctrine becomes the ultimate blob commander.

I completly agree with you. Guards as elite should use PTRS in a better way than Cons so they should have better accuracy than Cons.
1 Apr 2015, 19:37 PM

We should probably play a little more before we make any decisions, but in general I will watch out for Con PTRS blob. Sounds like Guards are actually good at something!

The title of the thread is a little misleading as well, you seem to be concerned about how Cons use it not Guards.
1 Apr 2015, 19:49 PM

Close the pocket is so op. Plz nerf.
1 Apr 2015, 21:42 PM
Donator 11

guards shooting inf in red cover feels like one shot one instant kill. :)
1 Apr 2015, 22:26 PM
Donator 11

PTRS are OP - thats the funniest and most ridiculos thing I have heard on this forum so far
1 Apr 2015, 22:34 PM

I wonder what Axis players will cry about next.
1 Apr 2015, 22:38 PM

conscripts dealing damage at all OP NERF NOW !!!11ONE!!!!1111
1 Apr 2015, 22:39 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Tank crews OP.
1 Apr 2015, 22:50 PM

PTRS are OP - thats the funniest and most ridiculos thing I have heard on this forum so far

I see you don't read much alex posts then.
1 Apr 2015, 22:56 PM

I see you don't read much alex posts then.

I see Katitof; my fan club president, is earning his pay check.
1 Apr 2015, 23:02 PM

I just played a game against guards and Tank Hunter doctrine.

Guards do a lot more dps than before, which is fine, I don't really care, but cons are absolutely retarded.

3 squads advanced on the field and one shotted my vet 3 support gun. By that I mean they one shotted the gun, not the crew, and it was at 100% health too.

If they can do that to an ISG it means they can do the same to AT guns, howitzers, Pak 43s, and mortars I guess ? I'm not sure if it's a good thing to have in the game:/
1 Apr 2015, 23:06 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I just played a game against guards and Tank Hunter doctrine.

Guards do a lot more dps than before, which is fine, I don't really care, but cons are absolutely retarded.

3 squads advanced on the field and one shotted my vet 3 support gun. By that I mean they one shotted the gun, not the crew, and it was at 100% health too.

If they can do that to an ISG it means they can do the same to AT guns, howitzers, Pak 43s, and mortars I guess ? I'm not sure if it's a good thing to have in the game:/

This is why relic needs to bite the bullet and actually add target tables.
nee
1 Apr 2015, 23:27 PM

And all they had to do was give Guards SVTs.
2 Apr 2015, 00:05 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 23:27 PMnee
And all they had to do was give Guards SVTs.

SVTs would make no sense. DPs are long range, mosins are long range, PTRSs are at least theoretically long range, why would you put mid-short range rifle into it?
2 Apr 2015, 00:09 AM

2 Apr 2015, 00:40 AM

Yeah, I just faced a PTRS conscript blobber in a 1v1. My HMG34 had to retreat instantly because 1 volley of 6 PTRS guns almost knocked out the gun itself.
2 Apr 2015, 00:49 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

SVTs would make no sense. DPs are long range, mosins are long range, PTRSs are at least theoretically long range, why would you put mid-short range rifle into it?

It'd would make more sense historically. 'Cause the Soviets totally gave their limited-production semi-automatic rifles to penal troops that they would then send out on suicide missions. :D

And that's...the only reason.
2 Apr 2015, 01:07 AM
Honorary Member Badge

"No, Ultra Op is not enough, we need Ludicrous OP"

"But Sir, last time we used ludicrous op we produced the Tiger Ace!"
PAGES (37)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L