Login

russian armor

Please dont form early opinion on balancing changes..

31 Mar 2015, 21:25 PM

There were a lot of really good changes in the patch notes. there were maybe a couple questionable ones (eg obers might have been over nerfed- the ptrs buff seems like itd provide no real benefit).

Even if the stats seem to clearly say one thing is going to happen in terms of balance.. you dont know that for the fact. all these balance changes will start a new meta. Until you've played every faction atleast 2-3 times with all the new changes just hold back on deciding that anything is unbalanced, because how can you seriously know.
31 Mar 2015, 21:29 PM

deciding that anything is unbalanced because how can you seriously know.

I personally use voodoo. I don't know about anyone else? Let me consult the goat entrails though...
31 Mar 2015, 21:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!

Can't wait to chew through the changes.
nee
31 Mar 2015, 23:35 PM

Yeah I'm not sure about the Obers and Guards. Obers seem to not have any use besides 60 muni sink to get back to their original level, so it feels like the gating kind of buff (aka dumb) rather than a fixing kind. I'm not sure just what Obers are for now, they are really just late-game grenadiers, which made them trivial in the first place.
For Guards the PTRS seems to only benefit anti-infantry, which is antithetical to the point of Guards' AT rifles. If you want buffed Guards vs infantry, give them SVTs or something, and PTRS is used towards vehicles. It's weird that only Penals and Irregulars/ Partisans have SVTs
31 Mar 2015, 23:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 23:35 PMnee
Obers seem to not have any use besides 60 muni sink to get back to their original level,

20% less DPS.

Dat limp bizkit avatar wtf
1 Apr 2015, 00:26 AM

This thread pops up every time a new balance patch comes out.
1 Apr 2015, 00:27 AM

Everyone must abide. Have your parents sign your permission slips.
1 Apr 2015, 01:03 AM

agreed. i can't wait to test the patch. obviously, things will change if there are problems, so nothing is set in stone
1 Apr 2015, 01:04 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

agreed. i can't wait to test the patch. obviously, things will change if there are problems, so nothing is set in stone

Just hopefully sooner than 4 months...
1 Apr 2015, 03:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 01:04 AMVuther

Just hopefully sooner than 4 months...

me too. i set my standards low for the current patch so i was not as disappointing as some people here. However, Relic can be painfully slow in making any change
1 Apr 2015, 03:15 AM

Well you can predict what can be expected of outcome based on the information given, although it may or may not be wrong. For example if you gave the german sniper a spotter then it would most likely be comparable to the Russian sniper if not better with it vet abilities. Opinions are inevitable people will be people.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★