Server location: UK
Server IP: 185.2.138.68
Port: 3136
DayZ commander easy filter: DayZReborn
Forums: http://reborn.freeforums.org
Custom loadout: Map, Compas
Player slots: 50
Rollbacks available

Tired of looking for that really nice server? A server with frequent enough reboots that keeps lag to a minimum, a server that has just enough vehicles that you can actually find one but isn't too much that they're on every corner of every city? Tired of those abusive admins that will reset a server if you steal their chopper or find their camp (amongst other things)? Tired of finally managing to find that "perfect" server only to have it go down after you've invested so much time in it?

Well so are we... Here we are a group of experienced players who are tired of the just exact same issues we've all been tired of. So here it is, DayZReborn is up and running inviting anyone who shares the same feelings as we do to come over and give us a try. Awaiting every new player who joins our server is a custom loadout of a map and compass so that anyone who wants to go North can do so right away avoiding those uber deadly areas such as Cherno and Elektra.

While playing on our server you can expect super active admins who actually play the game and know how it is to be a lonely survivor in the woods...fair warning though, not all of us are friendly.

So yea, why not come by and give us a visite... we hope you like it and enjoy playing with us
26 May 2013, 16:24 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I'll check with the WmD guys ;)
26 May 2013, 16:30 PM

That would be awesome, we need the server populated, and would be nice to have it more populated with good people.
26 May 2013, 16:35 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 May 2013, 16:30 PMMarinez
That would be awesome, we need the server populated, and would be nice to have it more populated with good people.

We should have a group of around 5, but most likely a few more then that ;)
26 May 2013, 17:29 PM

Our group tops off at 5, so we will see what happens!
26 May 2013, 17:41 PM

I'll check this out in about 2 hrs when i get back from work! :)
27 May 2013, 08:48 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Is it possible to have everyone spawn with a flashlight? I was walking around in the pitch black just now and couldn't see some road flares on the floor because it was so dark, luckily picked up a remington since I know where military stuff spawns.
27 May 2013, 13:52 PM

That is a good point..
27 May 2013, 15:15 PM

if that server has a custom loadout and "rollbacks are available" (what does that even mean?) does that mean it is not connected to the hive?
27 May 2013, 16:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2013, 15:15 PMcr4wler
if that server has a custom loadout and "rollbacks are available" (what does that even mean?) does that mean it is not connected to the hive?

It's a Private Hive meaning it's not connected to all the other "official servers" so you can't server hop and "ghost" around other players.
As for rollbacks it means that in an event that a hacker does show up and instant kills the server we're able to restore a server to a previous state or better say respawn everyone with their gear, vics and location at a previous time. I've also implemented a custom anti-cheat program as well.
Custom loadout means that freshly spawned players have some gear which normally isn't available in the official dayz mod. In this case newly spawned players spawn with the following:

-1 can of Mountain Dew
-2 cans of food
-1 compass
-1 map
-1 flaslight

We've chosen this loadout so that players who may want to recover their bodies before reboot or simply go north right away can do so easily.

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2013, 08:48 AMSepha
Is it possible to have everyone spawn with a flashlight? I was walking around in the pitch black just now and couldn't see some road flares on the floor because it was so dark, luckily picked up a remington since I know where military stuff spawns.

Flashlight added to newly spawned players.
27 May 2013, 20:34 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Cmon Sepha, l2p @ night :P

All you have to do is grab some chemlights, throw 1 and pick it up. It will give you enough light to see what is around you. No need to have a flashlight for that (I've never ever used a flashlight in DayZ ; And I played it ALOT).
27 May 2013, 21:17 PM

well, i did use the flashlight on the glock out of curiosity... :-P
27 May 2013, 21:23 PM

-added increase chance of crash site spawn until server gets populated and decreased crash site spawn timer from 50min +/- 15min to 30min +/- 10min per reboot
-added custom loading screen
-added classic debug monitor (without zed count)
-added auto refuel
-added kill msg (player x killed y with z, distance **** (for anti hack purposes)
-added custom anti-cheat
27 May 2013, 21:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2013, 21:23 PMGenDodo
-added increase chance of crash site spawn until server gets populated and decreased crash site spawn timer from 50min +/- 15min to 30min +/- 10min per reboot
-added custom loading screen
-added classic debug monitor (without zed count)
-added auto refuel
-added kill msg (player x killed y with z, distance **** (for anti hack purposes)
-added custom anti-cheat

Sounds good :)
27 May 2013, 22:37 PM

I like to kill generalhell
27 May 2013, 22:44 PM

28 May 2013, 13:15 PM
28 May 2013, 14:35 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I don't play DayZ but I upvoted for you cause I'm cool like that.
28 May 2013, 17:19 PM

Mmmmmmm... It smells like fresh beans here.
28 May 2013, 18:09 PM

Might give it a try sometome. Didn't really get into DayZ before, but the new standalone looks pretty cool.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★