Login

russian armor

Bulletin Stack

10 Mar 2015, 08:33 AM

I ve seen relic confirming that bulletins stack , but do all of the them ? Read a lot of topics and people say some stack and some dont , and if so is there a list for that ?
10 Mar 2015, 09:17 AM
Patrion 27

There have been at least three threads on this topic so I recommend not making a new one if you prefer not to suffer the wrath of the mods.

Some bulletins actually do nothing because they kind of conflict with the relevant ability or are bugged; Sturmtiger reload does nothing, Penal Satchel reduction of 3% has no effect, mortars cooldown by the time their barrage is done so the bulletin is pointless (and so is the vet 2 cooldown... why is that there?!)

I also recommend ceasing caring about bulletins because 97% of them are crap and the whole system is crap.

Cruzz says every bulletin should stack other than those that add armor.
10 Mar 2015, 09:40 AM

yeah I was reading these threads but didnt quite get what i need cuz everyone has his own opinion on it. Cuz they are somewhat important to me if u stack for example 3 rate of fire bulletins for the jackson , it would make it a much better unit ... ore 3 nade range for the USF , 21 % more range is quite useful
10 Mar 2015, 10:47 AM

There have been at least three threads on this topic

This week :snfBarton:
10 Mar 2015, 10:54 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

I also recommend ceasing caring about bulletins because 97% of them are crap and the whole system is crap.

But PQ said bulletins are key :snfPeter:
10 Mar 2015, 11:20 AM

mortars cooldown by the time their barrage is done so the bulletin is pointless (and so is the vet 2 cooldown... why is that there?!)

what if you start a barrage, then after 1-2 shots have to reposition the mortar and start it all over again? I'm not saying that bulletin is useful, but at least it does make sense
10 Mar 2015, 21:48 PM
Patrion 27

what if you start a barrage, then after 1-2 shots have to reposition the mortar and start it all over again? I'm not saying that bulletin is useful, but at least it does make sense

Dude, y'know what... that never even occurred to me. I might actually try this out a little more with the smoke barrage especially.

One thing I would like to see is "this unit gains veterancy 10% faster" as a bulletin for every Engineer unit in the game.
10 Mar 2015, 22:16 PM
Donator 33

Dude, y'know what... that never even occurred to me. I might actually try this out a little more with the smoke barrage especially.

One thing I would like to see is "this unit gains veterancy 10% faster" as a bulletin for every Engineer unit in the game.

That would be nice, the only unit in the game that can get faster than 10% vet from bulletins
is the soviet Maxim.

When combining 10% faster vet for Maxim & 10% faster vet for heavy machineguns you get a 20% bonus, giving almost vet 1 from 1 riflegrenade that gets shot to your face
11 Mar 2015, 21:28 PM

wow thats brutal
12 Mar 2015, 01:45 AM
Patrion 28

so this is a time when "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is true?

anyway, you can go find the thread if you really care (can you find it? does this site have search..?) but my memory is that most of the bulletins should stack and cruzz specifically said that ~~5 of the armour bulletins do not because they got fucked up somewhere along the line. one of them still works fine but they won't stack.

as far as bulletins worth using go, stick to the range ones or the schreck bulletins for OKW.
12 Mar 2015, 15:25 PM

I m just interested do the 10% Faster Vet bulletins stack , so you can for example have 30% faster vet gain for rifleman ?
12 Mar 2015, 19:49 PM
Patrion 27

I m just interested do the 10% Faster Vet bulletins stack , so you can for example have 30% faster vet gain for rifleman ?

I'm almost positive they stack. I have two for 120mm which is super slow to vet and it is nice.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★