Login

russian armor

make love... war spoils on smurf account

8 Mar 2015, 01:36 AM

Hello

I have over 2k hours on my main account (to which the game is registered to, as a purchase, along all the DLC in the game). For reasons not related to COH2, I have moved on to a smurf account in the last 6 months or so (mainly because of Dota and CS rankings). Since I was too lazy to keep logging in and logging out, I just used Family Share to play COH2 from my smurf account.

Now... I wanted to get the loot from the make war not love event, and I went to the website. It appears that the website does not recognize my smurf as a coh2 account because I get the red text giving me the error. But when I put my original account, I got the loot on that original account - but it registers as WAR SPOILS not DLC, which are not share-able through Family Share, only Game DLC is.

Does anyone know how to circumvent this so I can access these war spoils from the make love... event through family share?

Thank!
8 Mar 2015, 01:49 AM

Permanently Banned
You can only share factions, no commanders-skins...

but also i have OKW on my (now) main, and have eastern front on another, and cant share those, so i cant play ostheer, soviets. Which is bad.

8 Mar 2015, 03:12 AM

but also i have OKW on my (now) main, and have eastern front on another, and cant share those, so i cant play ostheer, soviets. Which is bad.

sorry mate but thats not true

You CAN share DLC purchases - ANY DLC - can be commander, faction, skin, faceplate.

War Spoils Drops are NOT shareable. Maybe you just didnt buy the commanders, just got them as drops...
8 Mar 2015, 10:20 AM

Permanently Banned

sorry mate but thats not true

You CAN share DLC purchases - ANY DLC - can be commander, faction, skin, faceplate.

War Spoils Drops are NOT shareable. Maybe you just didnt buy the commanders, just got them as drops...

then how? I want to play with soviets-ostheer.

anyway, when i first shared, it was 18 month ago.. then you only could share faction and the singleplayer..., but not the ToWs,commanders,skins..
8 Mar 2015, 10:45 AM

Actually, you share ALL of DLCs as well.
8 Mar 2015, 15:52 PM

then how? I want to play with soviets-ostheer.

anyway, when i first shared, it was 18 month ago.. then you only could share faction and the singleplayer..., but not the ToWs,commanders,skins..

just like the man above said - ALL PURCHASED DLC are shareable.

War spoils are not DLC, and they "drop" to one account only. In other words, i can get war spoils drops on my original, and any smurf accounts.

content for which you paid is shareable with family share regardless of its type - ToW, faction, commanders, skins, plates
21 Mar 2015, 13:20 PM

Permanently Banned
UP:

so i have WFA on one account, and EF on the other. Can i share the EF one , so i can play it on the WFA one?
21 Mar 2015, 13:50 PM

UP:

so i have WFA on one account, and EF on the other. Can i share the EF one , so i can play it on the WFA one?

No, games is not shared if you have it already, irrelevant of EF or WF.
It needs to be clean account without CoH2.
22 Mar 2015, 10:48 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Hmm, when I created a duplicate account for some testing I had all the Commanders.

However I bought or unlocked everything before warspoils came in, and I had CAS last year. I think how they released CAS last year was different to this year.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 851
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment